剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I thought I was having
喂饱数千个僵尸的问题呢
feeding-thousands-of-zombies problems.
当你想让你的美国同胞们
When you're asking your fellow Americans
因我们而捐献他们的脑子
to donate their brains for our cause...
公众形象很重要
Optics matter.
拯救苍生
Saving human lives.
这是一个很棒的公众形象
Now, that's good optics.
所以这就是你违法的理由
So, that's why you broke the law?
只是一个僵尸爱国主义者
You're just a zombie patriot
想要一个好形象
looking to provide better optics?
不 菜斯
No, Chase.
我违法是因为拯救他人的感觉很好
I broke the law because it feels good to save lives,
让他人家庭重聚感觉很好
it feels good to reunite families.
感觉到了人性
It feels humane.
你有机会应该试试
You should try it sometime.
"反叛者"在监狱里
"Renegade" is in prison.
我们只有一个选择 长官
We only have one option here, sir.
-消息一旦传出去 -她会待在那
- Once word gets out - That's where she'll stay.
没问题 我拿的了
It's okay, I've got it!
把你的力气省着玩填字游戏吧
Save your strength for the crossfit games.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我在看有没有人报告她失踪
I'm trying to find out if anyone's reported her missing yet.
你有毛病啊
What's wrong with you?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am? Huh?
你知道我爸是谁吗
Do you know who my father is?
我很清楚你是谁 斯隆
I know exactly who you are, Sloane.
把枪拿开 唐·E
Put the gun away, Don E.
我的手腕很痛
My wrists hurt.
能帮我解开吗
Can you untie me?
求你了
Please.
他妈的
Damn it!
今天早些时候在一个拱廊加油站
Earlier today at an arcade gas station,
新西雅图以南170英里处
a 170 miles south of New Seattle...
你认为这是一起僵尸袭击吗
you're claiming this was a zombie attack?
音量
他的眼睛是红色的
His eyes went red,
和油管的视频里一样
just like in those youtube videos.
他是一个古怪的小矮子
Oh, he was a squirrelly little runt.
现在是独家报道的录像
and now exclusive footage...
疑似僵尸抢劫了收银机
-画面晃动中... -我的天啊
- While visibly shaken... - Oh, my god!
-你是僵尸 -如果你见过这位秃头僵尸
- You're zombies? - If you've seen the small bald zombie...
唐·E 你到底都干了什么
Don E, what the hell did you do?
麻烦的真♥相♥
真的吗 你只需要
Really? All you had to do
拿上你的吃的 不要暴走就好
was get your food and not go into rage mode.
抱歉啦 我这叫有心有肺有感情
Forgive me! It's called having emotions.
你也该试试
You should try it sometime.
你知不知道这个州一半的警♥察♥
You realize half the cops in the state
很可能现在都在找我们呢
are probably out looking for us right now.
你的蛇头联♥系♥人到这儿还要一个小时呢
We still have an hour before your smuggling contacts get here.
你看到那个老家伙了 她就是那种
You saw that old bat. She's the kind of redneck
会声称被外星人绑去做检查的乡下人
who claims aliens probed her.
有录像为证的 唐·E
There's video, Don E.!
你那瓶威士忌还有剩吗
So, uh... Do you still have some of that whiskey?
什么 没了
What? No.
就算还有 那也是我的威士忌吧
Even if I did, it'd be my whiskey, wouldn't it?
求你了
Please...
你抓住我时我整晚都在派对上使劲地疯玩
I'd been partying hard all night when you grabbed me.
我感觉体内的血清素都没了
I've have like, no serotonin in me.
我能说什么呢 下次作出更好的人生选择吧
What can I tell you? Make better life choices next time.
我下次再被绑♥架♥吗
Next time I get kidnapped?
求你了 你肯定有能帮我缓解一下的东西
Come on, you must have something that'll take the edge off.
没有 快去睡觉 梦里假装你在别的地方
No. Go to sleep or something. Dream you're someplace else.
这是个好主意
Now, there's an idea.
你的人来了叫醒我 看好她
Wake me when your people show up. Keep an eye on her.
你们想拿我怎样
What are you guys planning to do with me?
我们的牙医计划太残忍♥了
Our dental plan is brutal.
你知道一条新的巧克力有多贵吗
You know how much a new chiclet costs?
眼睛看下边 查克西
Keep your head down, Chaksie.
我个人觉得看着没问题
I think it's a great look, personally.
但要是你坚持要解决的话
But if you insist on getting it fixed,
那些抽屉里还有好多新的巧克力
there are several mouthfuls of free chiclets in these drawers.
你刚说眼看下边是吧
Head down, you say?
你还好吧 丽芙
You okay, Liv?
是布莱恩
It was Blaine.
布莱恩杀了戈迪
Blaine killed Gordie.
-你看到了 -看到了大部分
- You saw it? - For the most part.
他还至少杀了一个恩佐的僵尸
He killed at least one of Enzo's zombie victims, too...
拉维 可能就是这样
Ravi, this could be it!
要是我们能找到足够的证据支持我看到的影像
If we can find enough evidence to back up my vision,
我们就终于能给布莱恩定罪了
We could finally put Blaine away.
把他关进僵尸监狱 把那家伙冻住
Put him in zombie jail! Freeze that clown!
你真敢想
Dare to dream.
谢谢 我们静候佳音 再见
Thank you. We'll be waiting. Goodbye.
他们马上就把布莱恩带来
They're bringing Blaine in right now.
我们是同一边的吧
We're on the same page, right?
是他做的 我看到他了
He did it. I saw him.
好吧 我们还是需要证据
All right, we still need to prove it.
我们不知道事发地点 也不知道原因
We don't know where it happened and we don't know why.
布莱恩绝对不会说出来的
Blaine's not just gonna give that information up.
这次审讯必定非常艰难
This interrogation is gonna be a slog.
我需要你参加
I need you in the game.
收到 随时待命 说得好 亲
Copy. Gloves stay on. Good talk, babs.
勇敢上吧
Go get them.
警探
Detective?
布莱恩·迪比尔斯 三人
Blaine Debeers, table for three.
你俩有什么新鲜事吗
So... What's new with you two?
没什么新鲜的
Oh, nothin' much.
我猜我的大新闻就是
I guess the big news with me is uh,
我看到你杀人了
I saw you murder a couple guys.
什么 我就是看到了
What? I did.
周二晚十一点到凌晨一点你在哪儿
Where were you tuesday night between 11:00 P.M. and 1:00 A.M.?
抱歉 我们不用聊聊你掉的那颗牙齿吗
I'm sorry, are we not gonna address the missing tooth?
这跟你没关系
It's none of your business.
周二晚我在哪儿不关你们的事
And my whereabouts tuesday night are none of yours.
除非你们指控我做了什么
Unless you're charging me with something.
我猜也没有
Yeah. Didn't think so.
所以说你并没有真的看到我杀人
Which means you didn't really see me kill anyone.
我确实看到你了
Oh, I saw you all right.
我看到你一枪打爆了一名僵尸的头
I watched you put a bullet in a zombie's head,
就在楼后面
Right behind a building.
有个人跑过来帮忙 你把他也杀了
Another man ran over to help. And you shot him, too.
在我听来这好像是幻象啊
That sounds an awful lot like a vision to me.
据我最近所知 道听途说的证据
The last I checked, hearsay evidence
在法庭上是不被承认的
isn't admissible in a court of law, so...
我真觉得你们的工作水平有待提高啊
I swear, you guys used to be better at this stuff.
你想看看我哪里有提高吗 混♥蛋♥
You wanna see what I'm better at now, pigeon?
再哔哔我就好好调♥教♥调♥教♥你
Keep beakin'. I'll tune you right up.
我们到底是怎么了
What... What happened to us?
我们以前可是好朋友啊
We used to be the ogz's.
现在我们每次一见面都是问
Now every time we get together it's all...
"某某被杀那晚你在哪儿"之类的话
"Where were you the night so-and-so was killed?"
周二晚十一点到一点我在我的饭店
Tuesday between 11:00 and 1:00, I was at my restaurant.
一位叫唐纳德·埃伯哈德的先生可以证明
A Mr. Donald Eberhard can verify.
你们还有什么问题
What else you got?
-醒醒 -怎么了
- Wake up. - What?
你想干什么
What do you want?
你的接头人两小时前就该来了
Your smugglers were supposed to be here two hours ago.
他们在哪儿呢
Where are they?
放松 他们会来的
Relax. They'll be here.
斯隆呢 斯隆去哪儿了
Sloane! Where's Sloane?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表