剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
brains.
你说得对
You're right.
既然如此 儿子
Now that, my son,
这就是征兆
is a sign.
我听到你的声音了 上帝
I hear you, Lord!
我听到 我遵从
I hear you and I obey!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
为什么我们要这么做
Yo, why are we doing this?
原因就是 下面的老大是个该死的天才
Because boss man down there is a friggin' genius, that's why.
酒会我迟到了
I'm late for drinks.
对 你会舍不得的
Yeah, you'll be missing those.
我爱你
I love you.
也祝你过得愉快 先生
And a good day to you, sir.
我愿意为了你跟你在一起变成僵尸
I'm willing to be a zombie to be with you.
我愿意做任何事
I'm willing to do anything.
克莱夫 别这样
Clive, stop.
我知道 你听到我说很想要孩子
I know you heard what I said about wanting kids.
我明白你为什么跟我分手
I understand why you broke up with me.
正因如此 我爱你
And I love you for it.
但我意识到现在对我来说最重要的
But I realize now that the most important thing to me,
我最想要的
what I want the most
是和你在一起
is to be with you.
那你现在不想要孩子了
So now you don't want kids?
我更想要你
I want you more.
我不能没有你
You are the non-negotiable.
没有你 我看不到未来
There's no version of life without you
我想要的未来
that I want.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
愿意
Yes.
我跟她说您很忙 先生 但是她坚持要见您
I told her you were busy, sir, but she insisted.
丽芙·摩尔
Liv Moore,
快乐总是属于我
the pleasure as always is mine.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
-我是来投降的 -你已经投降过一次了
- I'm here to surrender. - You did that once,
结果似乎后悔了
and seemed to regret it.
我就是反叛者
I am Renegade.
放轻松 斯巴达克斯
Easy, Spartacus,
我们已经抓到那家伙了
we've already got the guy.
我才是组织者
I run the operation.
人类都是被我抓伤的
I'm the only one who scratched any humans.
有何吩咐 格拉夫指挥官
Yes, Commander Grave?
把我们的替补朋友从拘留所带过来
Have our friend Mr. Patch brought in from holding.
这就来 长官
Right away, sir.
需要我证明给你看吗
Do you need me to prove it to you?
胡佛 斯帕诺 凯尔班
Hoover. Spano. Kelban.
他们都是你们边界巡逻队的士兵
Those are soldiers stationed in your border patrol
他们也都参与了
who are all on the take.
你可能从好伙伴利里怀特那里听说的这些名字
You could've gotten those names from your good pal, Lillywhite.
那造船厂抢劫案怎么说
What about the shipyard heist?
就是我♥干♥的 我在你阿斯托的安全屋里
That was me. I scratched Curtis Lim
抓伤了柯蒂斯·利姆 还要继续说吗
in your safe house on Astor, do I need to keep going?
如果你说的都是真的
If what you're saying is true,
你犯了增加僵尸人口罪
you're guilty of increasing the zombie population
置无数生命于危险之中
and putting countless lives in jeopardy.
丽芙
Liv.
不 不 不 别听她的
No, no, no, don't listen to her,
我才是反叛者 她只是想保护我
I'm Renegade, she is just trying to protect me.
我答应只要反叛者投降
I promised to make a trade
就跟你们交易
upon Renegade's surrender.
看来我已经找到她了
Looks like I've got her.
他可以走了
He's free to go.
求你 别
Please, don't...
别处决她
Don't execute her.
把她冻起来
Put her in a freezer,
求你
please.
我爱她
I love her.
别杀她 杀我
Don't kill her, kill me instead,
我求求你了
I am begging you.
你们俩的目的是一样的
You two are alike,
你们都在做自以为有利于僵尸的事
you're both doing what you think is right for zombies,
别为此杀了她
don't kill her for that.
莱文
Levon.
不许动
Don't move!
你敢过来 我就把他的脑袋炸开花
Come near me, I will blow his head off.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
放我们走 快
Getting us out of here, come on.
你通不过大厅的
You won't make it through the lobby.
看到了 连办公室都出不去
See, not even out of the office.
爱情是一件很美妙的事
Love is a many-splendored thing.
现在你们俩可以一起被处死了
Now you two can be executed together.
用你为摩尔小姐做个铺垫
You'll be Ms. Moore's opening act.
对 已经很晚了
Yeah, it's late.
我还在办公室
And I'm still here.
我爱的人都抛弃了我 我只有你了
All my loved ones have abandoned me and all I have is you.
天呐
Dear God.
单一对照已经不是僵尸鼠了
The single subject control is no longer a zombie rat.
看来伊泽贝尔的脑子
It appears the antigens
产生的抗原不是疫苗
produced by Isobel's brain isn't a vaccine.
而是解药
It's a cure.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表