剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
all the brain tubes they want?
我们可以得到双倍
We get double rations.
你们有看到过道上的管装脑自动售卖♥♥机吗
Did everyone see that brain wending machine in the hallway?
什么
The what?
不可能吧
Not really.
有吗
Is there?
有
There is.
所以 我每天在外面靠卖♥♥身
So, I'm out there every day trading sex
来换管装脑给我的弟弟和妹妹吃
for the brains tubes to feed my little brother and sister.
而你却可以像糖果条一样想吃就吃吗
And you get to eat them like they are candy bars?
你真的是
You're really--
不 我在咖啡站工作
No. u202dI work at coffee stands.
但是我知道很多女孩子为了管装脑卖♥♥身的
But I do know plenty of girls who are putting up for tubes.
还有一些男孩子
And some dudes.
我的弟弟妹妹真的很饿
My brother and sister really are starving.
而他们分发的管装脑
And the brain tubes they distribute
里面只有少的可怜的脑子
barely have any brains in them anymore.
看看这个人
Check out this guy.
这是谁
Who's that?
一个菲尔莫尔格拉夫的士兵 吉米帮我画了素描
A Fillmore Graves soldier. Jimmy sketched him for me.
我在影像里看到了他 他在制定一个
I saw this guy in a vision. He was hatching a plan
在黑市大赚一笔的计划
to make a fortune on the black market.
然后他发现受害者在偷听
Then he caught u202dour victim listening in.
他看上去很生气吗
Did he look mad?
反正不开心
He didn't look happy.
我认为我们可以去找梅杰 如果他可以认出他
I figured we could go ask Major if he can ID the guy
除非你有别的计划
unless you have plans.
我晚上有空
My night's wide open.
你确定梅杰会愿意
You sure Major's gonna be willing
出♥卖♥♥♥他在菲尔莫尔格拉夫的伙伴吗
to rat on one of his Fillmore-Graves buddies?
如果他从饥饿的僵尸手里偷脑子 那肯定会
If he's stealing brains from hungry zombies. Yeah.
随便你吧 你更了解他
If you say so. You know him better.
你说他犯了什么罪
What're you saying he's guilty of?
杀人
Uh, murder.
可能
Possibly.
而且我看见他和另一个菲尔莫尔格拉夫的士兵交谈
Plus, I saw him talking to another Fillmore-Graves soldier
关于在黑市上卖♥♥管装脑的事
about selling brains tubes on the black market.
所以我们知道他在做这事
So we know he's doing that.
他叫拉斯.罗奇
His name is Russ Roche.
那黑市的事就讲得通了
And the black market thing makes sense.
我听说他每晚都要去猫抓柱
I hear he's going to The Scratching Post every night
跟世界末日一样到处撒钱
and throwing money around like there's no tomorrow.
丽芙 克莱夫
Liv! Clive!
你们怎么大驾光领了
To what do we owe the pleasure?
拉维 你...
Ravi, you're... Um...
全♥裸♥的
Naked.
像个新生儿
As a newborn.
没眼看 没眼看
I can't... Mmm-mmm. I can't...
我应该先提醒你们的
I should've given you guys a warning.
他现在的那个物理学家的脑子
Apparently this physicist whose brain he's on?
肯定也是个裸体主义者
Must've been u202da big time nudist as well.
是自然主义者 我与自然和谐相处
Naturist. I'm in harmony with nature,
而且我永不改变
and I'm never going back.
有人想喝茶吗
Would anyone else like tea?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe...
猫抓柱
约翰统治摊位
你在想什么呢 兄弟
What's to think about, buddy?
看看这些美人
Look at these lovely ladies
渴望给你和你的朋友们一个美好的时光
eager to show you and your buddies a good time.
渴望
Eager, huh?
那她为什么都不笑
Then why's she not smiling?
这是她的标志
It's her thing.
难搞的女孩 时髦 一些男人喜欢这类
Tough girl. Sassy. Some guys like it.
我不喜欢 让她走 留下其他两个
I don't. Get rid of her. I'll take the other two.
你走吧
You. Go mingle.
给我们上酒 好的那种
Hey, bring us some booze, huh? The good stuff!
没问题
Can do.
不 不 不 你走错地方了
No. No. No. u202dYou got the wrong place.
警♥察♥可以免费吃的那家煎饼店
The pancake house where the cops eat free,
在街的另一头
it's just down the street.
卡座里那男的 今晚打算在这花多少钱
That guy at the booth how much money is he gonna drop tonight?
让我算下
Let me see.
某个莎士比亚剧红角的整个蓝色大脑
Whole blue brain from some big deal Shakespearean actor.
五瓶好酒
Five bottles of the good stuff.
四个伴
Four companions.
不管你们的事
None of your business.
唐·E 你衣服上是什么
Hey, Don E., u202dwhat's that on your shirt?
你到底吃了什么
Oh, what are you on? Third-grader brain?
坦纳
Tanner.
来杯小份魔鬼结
Another bottle of the Devil's Puckered Knot, Small Batch.
走吧
Come on.
打扰一下
Excuse me...
你是谁
Who're you?
克莱夫·巴比诺 西雅图警局 谋杀组
Clive Babineaux. Seattle PD. Homicide.
不感兴趣 你嘛
Not interested. You.
你可以留下来 你只需要去美黑...
You can stay, honey. I just need you to go tan and--
幻想
Vision.
蓝脑幻象 很长
A blue brain vision. It's a long one.
这混♥蛋♥怎么还在
Is this jackanapes still about?
赶紧离开 先生 不然我就让你吃点苦头
Get thee gone, sir, afore I box thine ears.
好吧 莎士比亚
All right, Shakespeare.
我的维纳斯 将你的佩饰交予给我
Handmaiden u202dto Venus, vouchsafe me your cheveril ornament.
你的手套 妓♥女♥ 快点
Your glove, harlot. Make haste!
上帝啊
Jeez.
你冒犯了我 先生 你不该这么做
You trespass, sir, u202dand know not what you do.
我要教训你 小子
So I shall teach thee, knave,
好好教训你
and teach thee true.
换我可不会这么做
I wouldn't.
时间到
Time out!
时间到
Time out!
巴比诺警探 你现在不是在西雅图了
Detective Babineaux. You're not in Seattle anymore!
这里是新西雅图 在新西雅图
This is New Seattle and in New Seattle,
警♥察♥不会来我的酒吧
cops they don't come into my bar--
我们的酒吧
Our bar.
没错 骚扰优秀的
Right. To hassle the fine,
致力于保护本市僵尸的
fine Fillmore-Graves soldiers
优秀菲尔莫尔格拉夫士兵
who protect our city's undead population.
我吃下在大脑工厂被杀死者的大脑后出现了他的幻象
I had a vision from the guy who was murdered at the brain plant.
他看到你在说把大脑卖♥♥到黑市
He saw you talking about selling brains on the black market.
所以你杀了他 对吗
That's why you killed him, isn't it?
那个工人听到了一个玩笑
The worker overheard a joke.
但这只是玩笑
But a jape!
然而 告诉我
Innkeep, tell me plain,
我必须要忍♥受他的胡言乱语吗
must I endure u202dthe ravings of a starveling?
真是十足的蠢蛋 公牛的蛋蛋
A neat's tongue? A bull's pizzle?
滚开 无知的野狗
Away, ivory cur.
你这个傻瓜 赶紧滚吧 小心我伤害你
Thou art a boil. Tarry not, lest ye be lanced.
你也听到了
You heard the man.
公牛蛋蛋都得滚
All bull pizzles hit the road.
迪诺 带他们出去
Dino. Show them the exit.
然后回来收拾这烂摊子
Then come back in here and clean up this mess.
我看上去像个服务生吗
Do I look like a waitress?
我说你是什么你就是什么
You are whatever I tell you you are!
当然了 老大
Sure thing, boss.
全吐出来
Get it all out.
我本来想早点救你出来 老大
I would've gotten you out sooner, but
布莱恩最近才让我送他过来
Blaine didn't start having me drive him out here until recently.
我必须挑个合适的时机
I had to pick the right time.
把手搭在我身上
Wrap your arms around me.
下作的皮条客
Two-bit hustler!
那是布莱恩
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表