剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我敢说你一定知道我们说的"小型死亡"是什么
And I'm sure you know what "Little death" We're talking about.
糖糖她们已经戴上面具了
Candy and the girls already have their masks.
马上就把你的选好
We'll pick yours out in a minute.
这算是集体项目
It's kind of a group project.
"集体项目" 太好了
"Group project." Yeah!
现在我们在同一频率上了
You are speaking my language.
开始先来一点兴♥奋♥剂♥
And it all starts with a little pick-me-up.
那是什么 是优托品吗
What is it? u202dIs that Utopium?
这个更好
It's better!
这就像是茉莉 中国女孩和优船
It's like Molly, China Girl and U-Boat
在你脑子里来了个三人行
had a threesome in your brain.
而且等你一吸入
And right after you snort it,
我就会给你注射
I'm gonna give you a little
一点儿维他命鸡尾酒
vitamin cocktail injection in your booty,
这样你就可以保持最佳状态
so that you'll be in tip-top
履行你明天的市长义务了
shape for your mayoral duties tomorrow.
一直在动脑子呀 小伙子们 一直在动脑子
Always thinking, boys! Always thinking!
请坐
Would you take a seat.
我们真的要全力以赴
We are really going all out on this one.
为这次西雅图市长竞选 前途不可限♥量♥
For the mayor of New Seattle, the sky's the limit.
地图相当大
That is quite a map.
我在想着要不要邀请一些房♥地♥产♥大亨
I'm thinking of investing in some real estate.
你准备好了吗
You're ready?
你们也会用这个 对吗
Well, you guys are doing it, too, right?
当然
Of course.
好的
All right.
我喜欢这个 不错 营造气氛
Oh. I like it. That's good. Setting the mood.
感觉还好吗 放松了吗
Feeling good? Relaxed?
-绝对的 -干杯
- Absolutely. - Cheers.
感觉很神奇
I feel funny.
我觉得起作用了
I think it's kicking in.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 我又是人类了
Oh, my God. I'm human again!
我能感觉得到 你是怎么
I can feel it! How did you...
我又是人类了
I'm human again!
我又是人类了
I'm human again!
我觉得一切都很顺利
I thought that went well.
是 因为他没倒在你身上
Yeah. Well, he didn't land on you.
实验小白鼠
我等不住了 所以
I got tired of waiting. So...
我带了巧克力薄脆
I went with chocolate chip.
好吧 有些奇怪的事情发生了
Okay, something funky's going on.
-拉维应该研究我 -我同意
- Ravi should study me. - I agree.
-他不能 -为什么 谢谢 亲爱的
- He can't. u202d- Why not? Thanks, sweetie.
-我要待在西雅图 -我们讨论过了 不行
- I'm staying in Seattle. - We've been through this. You're not.
等等 她要去哪儿
Wait. Where else is she gonna go?
-家 她要回家 -不 我不回去
- Home. She's going home. -No, I'm not.
-你家在哪儿 -博伊西
- Where's home? - Boise.
-爱达荷州 -那就是她要去的地方
- Idaho? - Which is where she's going.
我要待在这儿
I'm staying here.
我临终遗愿就是当实验小白鼠
My dying wish is to be a guinea pig.
你不能拒绝我的临终遗愿
You can't deny me my dying wish.
等等 你是怎么来到西雅图的
Wait. How did you get into Seattle?
一个蛇头
A coyote...
-伊泽贝尔 -为丽芙工作
- Isobel. - Working for Liv.
什么
What?
她是什么意思 "一个蛇头为丽芙工作"
What does she mean, "A coyote working for Liv""
-她是说一个我认识的蛇头 -不 我没那么说
- She meant u202dthe coyote that I know. - No, I didn't.
垃维
Ravi.
丽芙接手了莉奥尼妈妈的组织
Liv has taken over u202dMama Leone's organization.
地下铁 被爆头的莉奥尼妈妈
Underground Railroad, head-got-smushed Mama Leone?
-没错 -谢了 佩顿
- Yep. - Thanks, Peyton.
我受够再对拉维保守这个秘密了
Look, I'm tired of keeping this secret from Ravi.
你的朋友正在试图帮你
Your friends are trying to help you.
我们是无秘密团体
We're the No Secrets Club.
这是个危险的信息
It's dangerous information.
而且你早就知道
And you knew?
知道了几个星期 仅此而已
For a few weeks. That's all.
然后你没告诉我
And you didn't tell me?
她不是自愿告诉我的
She didn't volunteer the information to me.
她在给她的委托人做
I caught her red-handed
假僵尸身份证的时候被我抓了个正着
making fake zombie ID cards for her clients.
你家人都回到博伊西了
Your family is back in Boise?
只有我妈妈
It's just my mom.
我不会让她到这儿来的
No way I'm letting her make the trip here.
-那么我们就要送你回去了 -听着
- Then we should send you back. - Look!
我才是那个要死的人
I'm the one who's dying,
我有权决定在我短暂人生剩余日子里做什么
and I get to decide what I do with the rest of my short life.
我要待在西雅图
I'm staying in Seattle,
所以 请 研究我
so, please, study me.
我想知道我的人生是有意义的
I wanna go out knowing that my life had meaning.
戒♥严♥结束了
Lockdown's over.
-他们应该抓到了凯恩 -谢天谢地
- They must have caught Cain. - Thank God.
我们都回家吧 -那么 我怎么办
- Let's all go home. - So... What about me?
宿舍里都安全了
All clear in the dorm.
周围也安全了
The perimeter is clear.
干得漂亮 梅杰
Well done, Major.
-猎枪打的 -对
- Buckshot? - Yep.
如果我把他们都抓到 就能领奖
If I collect them all, I win a prize.
你知道凯恩在这儿
You're aware Cain is back here?
我当然知道
Sure am.
-他还活着 -奄奄一息
- He still breathing? - Barely.
我要对他进行医疗救治吗
Should I get him medical attention?
我们有更好的办法 抓伤他
Let's do him one better. Scratch him.
让我死
Just let me die.
-求你了 -抓他 士兵 这是命令
- Please. u202d- Scratch him, soldier. That's an order.
他和断头台有个约会
He has an appointment with the guillotine.
警探
Detective...
稽查员
Inspector...
代理市长女士
Madame Acting Mayor.
所以 是谁在领导这个案子
So, who's taking the lead on this?
这是个奇怪的案子
Uh, it's a strange case.
他是什么
What is he?
昨天他是僵尸
Yesterday he was a zombie,
但是哪个僵尸会死于子弹穿心
but what zombie dies from a bullet through the heart?
也许这个会有帮助
Well, maybe this'll help.
昨天晚上这个在网上都传遍了
This popped up all over the Web last night.
没人能找到视频是从哪儿发出的
No one's been able to discover where it originated.
我的天呐 我又是人类了 我能感觉到
Oh, my God. I'm human again. I can feel it!
你是怎么 我又是人类了
How did you... I'm human again!
我又是人类了
I'm human again!
真棒 解决了 他是人类
Excellent! This is settled. He's human.
这案子是你的
The case is yours.
请慢用
Enjoy.
出价最高的是1000万美元
Top bid's at 10 million.
而且还在上升
And climbing.
出价最高的十人可得十剂僵尸病毒解药
一些百万富翁是真的不想当僵尸啊
Some millionaires out there really don't wanna be zombies.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表