剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
那时我们就要面临大饥荒
That's when we'll start seeing mass starvation,
全面性的僵尸转换
zombies turning...
听着 没人会因为达尔文计划而指责你
Look, no one's gonna blame you for the Darwin Project.
但你应该要喂饱这些人
But you're supposed to feed these people.
如果没有 由我们创造的一万多只僵尸
And if you fail in that, the 10,000 zombies we make
会反过来把你干掉
will come for your head.
菜斯·格拉夫来了 这正常吗
Chase Graves is here. Is that normal?
我要找个妓♥女♥陪他吗
Should I bring him a hooker?
我喝水就好
I'm good with water.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里有点暗
Little dark in here.
-这里是地下室 -我不喜欢这里的环境
- It's a basement. - I'm afraid of the ambiance.
外观 触感 气味
The look, the touch, the smell...
-气味 -衰败
- The smell? - Decay.
-困囿 -我们已经死了 菜斯
- Trapped. - We're dead, Chase.
可能是你上嘴唇的味道吧
Maybe it's your upper lip.
听着 我现在没什么消息给你
Look, I don't have anything for you at the moment.
-我有东西给你 -装潢师
- Well, I have something for you. - A decorator?
你听过一个自称为反叛者的蛇头吗
Have you heard of a coyote who calls himself Renegade?
没听过
No.
反叛者的行动让更多人类转变成僵尸
Well, Renegade's operation turns more humans into zombies
比其他不成气候的蛇头加起来都多
than all other coyote outfits combined.
导致这城市的大脑供给严重短缺
The city's brain rations are suffering as a result,
所以阻止反叛者的行动是我们的头等大事
which means that shutting down Renegade is a top priority.
所以做笔交易吧
So here's the deal.
你给我找到反叛者
You bring me Renegade,
然后你可以回去踏踏实实做你的生意
and you can go back to running your establishments in peace.
之后我就再也不用和你打交道了
And I never have to deal with you ever again?
就当是交给你的最后一件事吧
Consider it your final favor.
成交
Consider it done.
挖坟
做好收到惊喜的准备了吗 朋友
u202dGet ready to get happy, my friend,
因为我今天给你带来了一些上等货色
because I have got some real beauties for you today.
这有延髓 额叶 枕叶和小脑
I have medulla, frontal, occipital, and cerebellum.
有脑干 还有
I have brain stem and,
最后一个基底节
ooh, one last basal ganglia.
没有颞叶
No temporal lobe?
刚卖♥♥出去
Mmm. u202dJust sold out of temporal.
卖♥♥出去了 谁先买♥♥走的
Sold out? Who got first dibs?
这周多摩咖啡馆向我订了一大单
Well, I got a big order from Le Dome this week, okay?
你想要优先订购 去吃一顿 我请客
Hey, you wanna put in an advance order, be my guest.
把档案给我
Give me the profiles
再来一两个样品 要不我就去找别人订了
and a free sample or two before I take my business elsewhere.
食尸鬼才不会屈居多摩咖啡馆之后
Romeros does not take Le Dome's sloppy seconds.
快给我尝尝这个哑剧大脑
Hit me with some of that mime brain.
这
That...
是我们家特制的
is my medulla with just a splash
浇上肾上腺分泌的皮质醇的骨髓
of cortisol u202dfrom the adrenal gland.
开玩笑 还没开始呢
I'm just kiddin'. It hasn't kicked in yet.
但我真的挺喜欢哑剧
But I do love mimes.
是做蓝色大脑的上等货色
That's good blue brain material.
还有什么好货
What else is good?
今天的新鲜货
Catch of the day.
我喜欢这个
I like that.
让我感觉暖融融的 这是谁的脑子
That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Which one is that?
善良无私 坠入爱河的
Love-struck Midwestern belle
中东美女
with a heart of gold.
跟让所有人避之不及的死去女孩
No relation to the dead girl of the same name
没有半点关系
that everyone's freaking out about.
我全要了 或者说 剩下的全要了
I'll take the whole thing. Or whatever's left.
我的供应商说 这样有点赶
Well, my supplier said it was a bit of a rush job.
-就这样 -对
- That's it? - Yeah.
就这样 下次别做我们竞争对手的生意
That's it. Next time, don't take the business to the competition.
太敏感了 你算我的什么人 女朋友吗
Ooh, so sensitive. What are you, my girlfriend?
好 好
Okay. Okay.
知道吗 我会赠送一份建筑师的脑子
You know what? I'll throw in a little architect brain
一语双关 很有创意 有意思吧
on the house. Pun intended. Very creative. Very funny.
看见了吗 这才叫客户服务
You see? u202dThat's customer service.
道尔顿 有时间吗
Dalton. Got a minute?
你直接和蛇头交易 对吧
You deal directly with the coyotes, right?
你从他那进货 然后卖♥♥给你的客户
You buy from them and you sell to whoever you sell to?
布莱恩 你知道我总是先来找你们
Blaine. You know I always come to you guys first.
但是这周让我先缓一缓吧
But Led me out this week.
有人在菲尔莫尔格拉夫举办16岁生日会呢
Somebody had a sweet 16 at Fillmore Graves
你有没有跟一个叫反叛者的人交易
You ever deal with a coyote named Renegade?
-听说过她 -她
- Heard of her. - Her?
是的没错
Yeah, that's the word.
你知道 她的客户总是能活着抵达西雅图
But, you know, her clients always make it to Seattle alive.
所以我们就不必大费周章了
So our paths have no cause for crossing.
你认识直接和她做交易或者是认识她的人吗
You know anybody who deals with her directly or knows her at all?
她其实 不是我们这圈的人
Mmm, she's, you know, not really in our circles.
但实际上你知道
But actually... Yeah, you know what, um...
我以前在多摩咖啡馆的时候
When I was at Le Dome earlier,
我在吧台偶然听到新僵尸
I overheard this new zombie, uh, at the bar.
眉飞色舞的说
He was flapping his lips about
他是怎么死里逃生
how he jumped the wall when he was at death's door
那些老僵尸怎么抓伤了他救了他一命的
and how some old broad scratched him and saved his life.
好的 把她带过来
Okay. Bring me that guy,
你可以多要100倍的钱
and you can add two zeros to whatever you just charged us.
没问题 老板
Damn. Sure thing, boss.
还有 道尔顿
Oh, and Dalton?
我不在乎马来西亚苏丹王是不是在成人礼
I don't care u202dif the sultan of Malaysia is having a bar mitzvah.
你永远 我是说永远
You never, and I mean never,
别想在我们之前去多摩咖啡馆
go to Le Dome before us.
-谢天谢地你终于来了 -怎么了 你还好吗
- Thank God you're here. - Whoa. What's going on? Are you okay?
丽芙坚持让我和她去猫抓柱的
Liv's insisting I go with her to human-zombie night
人类僵尸之夜
at The Scratching Post.
她说她今天遇见了她的灵魂伴侣 他会去
She said she met her soulmate today. And he'll be there.
但是听起来好像他是嫌疑人
But it sounds like he's a murder suspect
他们还审了一小时
she talked to for an hour.
她吃了什么脑子
What brain is she on?
超级浪漫的热爱浪漫喜剧的脑子
Hopeless romantic with a penchant for rom-coms.
我偶然看到她在准备和僵尸的浪漫的邂逅
I caught her practicing meet cutes today with a corpse.
那你得陪我去
You gotta wingman me then.
我不能自己去布莱恩的酒吧
I can't go alone to Blaine's club.
酒还不够多
There is not enough alcohol in the world.
你过奖了
I am flattered.
真的 能够被你想到就已经很荣幸了
Really, it's... It's an honor to just be nominated.
但是我拼命赶过来
But, um... I nearly killed myself rushing over,
因为我收到了写着"紧急情况快来"的短♥信♥
because when I get a text that says, "Emergency, come over,"
我以为是生死攸关的事情
I expect a degree of life or death stakes.
结果却是晚上去酒吧这种事
Not a night out at the club.
所以 还是别想了
So, uh, hard pass.
不不
No, no.
-你必须要来 -别逼我
- You have to come. - You can't make me.
拉维 来吧
Ravi! Come on, please...
来吧 拉维
No, you're coming. Ravi!
你和我们一起来吗
Are you coming with us?
一定会很有趣
Oh, this is gonna be so much fun.
你不会穿这件衣服的 对吧
u202dYou're not wearing that, are you?
是的
Yeah...
就这样吧 我没有别的衣服了
That's just it. I've nothing to wear.
所以很不幸 看来就得这么样了
So, very sadly, looks like I'm gonna have to sit this one out.
除非我们换装
Unless we do a makeover!
什么
What?
换装 换装 换装
Makeover! Makeover! Makeover!
不
No...
天呐 丽芙
Come on, Liv.
好极了
Love it.
完美
Yes. Yes. Yes.
你们干嘛呢
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表