剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
and we made plans to hit The Scratching Post next week.
不如让你们变成好哥们
What do you say we turn you into besties?
带罗彻的小队
Take Roche's unit down to the offices
去《206周刊》门前解决他们
of the 206 Weekly and shut them down.
我们有权这么做吗 长官
Do we have the authority to do that, sir?
我们就是权威
We are the authority.
天啊天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
你这么着急
You're in a hurry.
我以为我设了闹钟
I thought I set my alarm.
真糟糕
This is bad. This is...
非常糟糕
Really bad.
我从来没做过这种事
I've never done this.
多少钱
How much?
知道为什么丽芙·摩尔大半夜给我发短♥信♥
Hey, any idea why Liv Moore would text me "Down to duck"
"就要亲爱的你"是什么意思吗
in the middle of the night?
我老婆很生气 我晚上睡沙发
My wife was pissed, I had to sleep on the couch.
不知道
No clue.
克莱夫
Clive.
打了好几次电♥话♥
Called a few times.
都是直接转到语♥音♥信箱
Went straight to voicemail.
我手♥机♥没电了
My phone died.
我很担心
I was worried.
对不起
I'm sorry.
也许我们需要约法三章
Maybe we need to establish some ground rules.
过夜仿佛有点太亲密了
Spending the night feels like there's emotions involved.
好规则
That's a good rule.
但是 黛尔
But, Dale?
我和她没有感情
There were u202dno emotions involved.
我保证
Promise.
你给她做特殊的早餐了吗
Did you make her your special breakfast?
我从没问过任何跟你约会的那些人的细节
I haven't asked for any details about the men you've been with.
我没睡过别人 克莱夫
Well, I haven't slept with anyone, Clive.
-我听说 -我约过几次会
- I heard... - I went on some dates.
我和一个人亲热过
I made out with a guy.
这么做只会让我更加想念你
All it did was make me miss you.
我猜我们真的要这么做了
I guess we're really doing this.
菜斯最好跟你幻象里的那个僵尸一起出来
Chase better walk in here with that zombie from your vision.
我们给了他一天时间
We gave him a day.
我才注意到
Hey, I just noticed.
你和昨晚穿的衣服一样 好邋遢
That's the same outfit as last night, you dirty dog.
你是不是睡了谁
You got some chick--
我不想谈这件事
I don't wanna talk about it, Liv.
谢谢你们等我 警官
Thanks for waiting, officers.
我看还是得给你们个交代
I see this was a bit of a to-do.
这位就是我们要等的人
Here's the man of the hour.
就是他
This is the guy?
这是我影像里的人
That's the guy from my vision.
马什 西雅图警方想知道
Marsh, the Seattle PD wants to know
你是不是几天前神奇的解冻了你自己
if you magically defrosted yourself
然后杀了人
and murdered someone a few days ago.
这是哪一年
What year is it?
你冷冻还没到一个月呢 马什
You haven't even been frozen a month, Marsh.
离2023年远着呢
It's a long way from 2023.
妈的
Damn.
-谁死了 -麦克斯·罗伯茨
- Who got offed? - Max Roberts.
麦克斯死了
Max is dead?
怎么死了
How?
有毒的避孕套
Poisoned condoms.
完美
Perfect.
指挥官也能证明
Well, as the commander can confirm,
我的不在场证词是完美无瑕的
my alibi is airtight.
我的幻象里你在责问麦克斯
I had a vision of you berating Max.
这和你被逮捕有关系吗
Did that have something to do with your arrest?
没办法回答
Can't answer that.
我的律师告诉我少说话
My lawyer told me to keep my mouth shut.
我提起了上诉
I filed an appeal.
马什藉由性接触把人类转变为僵尸
Marsh was found guilty of turning a human
因此被判有罪
into a zombie through sexual contact.
她因为没说明身份而举报了他
She reported him for not disclosing his status.
她告诉我她是僵尸
She told me she was a zombie.
结果却是个"追寻病毒者"
Guess she was a bug chaser.
你雇佣麦克斯做你的"僚机"
You hired Max to be your wingman
那时候你和"追寻病毒者"搞上了吗
and that's when you hooked up with this "Bug chaser"?
我的律师说的很清楚
My lawyer was very clear on this.
少说话
Shut my mouth.
她叫什么
What was this woman's name?
胡玛·卡坦
Huma Kattan.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来不错 丽芙·摩尔
Looking good, Liv Moore.
想得美
You wish.
好吧 再看看 还有别的消息吗
All right, look into it. Got anything else?
205周报
我还听说
I've also been hearing these
僵尸教堂的怪事
weird things about a zombie church.
他们说
They say
什么情况
What the hell?
这里是什么情况
What is this all about, here?
-你是管事的吗 -我是主编
- Are you in charge? - I'm the editor.
命令你的手下关掉电脑
I need you to direct your people to shut down
收拾好各自的私人物品
their computers, pack up their personal belongings
-离开这座大楼 -为什么
- and exit the building. - Why?
-那我们什么时候能回来 -回不来了
- When can we return? - You can't.
为了社会的公共利益 你们的报纸被封♥杀♥了
Your newspaper is being closed down for the public good.
公共利益
The public good?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
你们发布虚假新闻
You're printing fake news.
你们曾报道 眼下现存的僵尸还在忍♥饥挨饿
That Mama Leone lady was making more zombies
莉奥尼妈妈却还在不断制♥造♥新的僵尸
when we can't feed the zombies we already have.
我们始终立于毁灭的悬崖边上
We are on the precipice of destruction at all times.
新闻自♥由♥的旧规已不适应新时代的要求
The old rules of freedom of the press no longer apply.
不许带走任何计算机设备 说你呢
You! Do not take any computer equipment.
所谓计算机设备 包括硬盘
This includes any kind of hard drive,
闪存盘 记忆棒
thumb drive, memory stick.
一样都不许离开这间屋子
It all stays here.
没门 你们查封合理 我就要把手头工作
No. No way. If you're shutting us down, I'm taking my work--
毕竟你是混沌杀手
What do you expect from the Chaos Killer?
那是本大爷的名号♥ 别忘了
That's my name, baby. Don't wear it out.
必须联♥系♥上所有人
再次表示感谢 再见
Thanks again. Bye.
不 是胡玛·卡坦
No, it's Huma Kattan.
没有吗
No?
行吧 再见
All right, bye.
车管所也没有此人的相关记录
The DMV have no record of her either.
这光天化日之下 僵尸怎么会凭空消失
How does a zombie disappear from a walled city?
如果你现在把我抓伤 我第一件事会做什么
If you scratch me right now, what's the first thing I'd do?
立刻睡了巴吉奥
Take Bozzio to Bone Town.
然后
After that,
我会去僵尸服务中心领身份证
I'd go to the zombie services office for an ID card.
胡玛必须有身份证明才能领到管装脑
This Huma needed a card to get brain tubes.
服务中心有她的联♥系♥方式
They'd have her contact info.
这就对了
That's it.
咱们就以警方正式介入的名义
We'll go to zombie services, where they make ID cards,
去拜访发放身份证的僵尸服务中心吧
on official police business!
咱们就在午餐时间去 速战速决
How about we pop over during lunchtime,
这样就能尽量避免引起大的骚乱
so we create less of a disturbance.
好吧
Yeah, I guess.
我还以为你想尽快解决
You don't wanna go sooner?
不必 利用午休时间就挺好
Oh no. Lunchtime is good.
我没准还能多睡一会呢
I may wanna sleep in.
我知道怎么从秘密地下组织拿到脑子了
I know how to get brains for the underground railroad.
我不能让同一块石头绊倒两次
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表