剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Renegade's here.
让他走上前来
Step forward.
不是要找反叛者吗
You wanted Renegade?
你们如愿以偿了
You got him.
搭便车时间
尴尬了
Cheese balls.
是吗 难道你有更好的办法
Yeah? You got any better ideas?
丽芙
Liv?
对不起 我错了 放我出来吧
Please let me out, I'm sorry.
道歉有用的话 还要警♥察♥干什么
Sorry is not gonna cut it.
我就说好像闻到地下室有老鼠
Thought I smelled a rat down here.
看看梅杰·利里怀特眼下的境况吧
Look at Major Lillywhite now.
他们派你来拍马屁的吗
They put you in here for ass kissing?
第一次见到活生生的丧尸
First time seeing rotters in the flesh.
比电影里的少些口水
Less drool than in the movies.
把那些管子给我
Give me those tubes.
我不
I'd rather not.
你还记得蒙提·霍尔吗
You remember Monty Hall?
-我们来做个交易 -你知道吗 我相信
- Let's Make a Deal? - You know, I don't believe
我一集都没错过
I've ever missed an episode.
那你就知道是怎么回事了 我这有6颗子弹
Then you know how this works, I've got six bullets here
你可以用一根管装脑买♥♥我一颗子弹
and you can buy my bullets for one brain tube each.
那你就只用吃我一颗子弹了
And that'll be one less bullet I put in you.
年轻人 如果我要死了的话
Young man, if I'm going to die.
我宁愿在死的时候知道你饿得要命
I'd rather die knowing you starved.
谁说你要死了
Who said anything about you dying?
还有五颗 帅小伙
Got five more to go, pretty boy.
怎么了 老弟 你也想玩吗
What's that, laddie, you wanna play, too?
把管子给我 梅杰
Give me the tubes, Major.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
对你的丈夫感到抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry about your husband, dear.
听着
Look.
你想要我的钥匙 给你 好吗
You want my keys, they're yours, all right?
放我出去
Just let me out.
给我倒喝的
Fix my drinks.
给我洗盘子 来救我
Do my dishes, rescue me.
试着照顾自己一次 亲爱的
Trying taking care of yourself for once, darling.
等等 奥利维亚
Wait, Olivia.
别
No.
有丽芙的消息吗
Any word from Liv?
我在做一点实验来分散我的注意力
I'm distracting myself with a little experiment.
很好 我有了个正常的拉维
Oh, good, I'm getting a full Ravi.
我在那个孩子认罪之前赶紧吃了个管装脑
I ate a brain tube as soon as that kid confessed to the murder,
然后在我的照片分享账户上
then deleted a couple of hundred photos
删了几百张照片
from my Instagram account.
-好主意 -对
- Good call. - Yeah.
-这是什么 -这不是什么
- What's this? - Not what's this?
这是谁
Who is this?
这是个无人
This here is nobody,
控制的大脑 但是这个
uh, control brain, but this...
这是一个白人女孩的大脑
This is White Girl's brain.
她被治愈以后
When she was cured,
她大脑里的休眠细胞复活了
dormant cells in her brain were revitalized,
多亏了复活抗体生成的糖蛋白
thanks to glycoproteins produced by reinvigorated antigens.
这个大脑属于伊泽贝尔
And this brain belongs to Isobel.
这是我们发现的唯一一个
The only person we found
完全对僵尸病毒免疫的人类
who is completely immune to the zombie virus.
有人免疫了
Someone is immune?
这故事改天再说
It's a story for another day.
我的理论是伊泽贝尔独特的大脑
My theory is that Isobel's unique brain,
如果受到一点电流刺♥激♥的话
given a little motivation from an electrical current,
应该会释放微量的糖蛋白
may just secrete traces of glycoproteins
和那些被治愈的大脑中的相同
identical to those produced by the cured brain.
-意思是 -好吧
- Meaning? - Well,
我可以提取一些那种化学物质
I'd be able to extract some of that chemical
而且很可能能制♥造♥出疫苗
and could potentially manufacture a vaccine.
丽芙有消息随时告诉我
Huh, well, keep me posted on Liv.
还有你的实验
And your experiment.
我会和米歇尔一起吃晚餐
I'm meeting Michelle for dinner.
什么 你要错过最精彩的部分了
What, uh... You're gonna miss the best part.
这是什么
What's this?
我能提点建议吗
Hey, can I make a suggestion?
什么
Yeah?
在不会戳到黛尔痛处的地方
Meet your girlfriend somewhere
跟你女朋友见面
where you're not rubbing Dale's nose in it.
黛尔也在和其他人约会
You know, Dale is seeing someone, too.
那不关你的事
And not that it's your business,
但是她才是那个提出分手的人
but she was the one who broke things off.
她那么做是为了你
Oh, no, she did it for you, man.
她看过那盘带子了
She saw the tape.
你的车载记录仪
Your dash cam,
就是丽芙用鱼打那个罪犯的地方
the one where Liv was beating that perp with the fish?
她听到你说你有多想要小孩了
She heard you talking about how much you wanted children.
她想让你得到你想要的
She wanted you to get what you wanted.
她爱你
She loved you,
所以她给了你自♥由♥
so she set you free.
所以别像个混♥蛋♥一样对她
So don't be a dick to her.
别在她面前伤她
Quit rubbing this in her face.
丽芙 你在干什么
Liv, what are you doing...
一个菲尔莫尔格拉夫的士兵
A Fillmore-Graves soldier
被锁在了俄勒冈州卡蒂奇格罗夫
is locked in the basement of a farm house
的一间农舍地下室里
in Cottage Grove, Oregon.
我给你地址
I'll give you the address.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
他们放你走了
They let you go.
-为什么 -我们还以为他们会处决你
- Why? - We figured they would execute you.
他们 谁
They? Who?
他们把我绑上了断头台
They strapped me to the guillotine
之后我听到反叛者投降了
and then I heard Renegade surrendered.
然后菜斯就放了我
Then Chase let me go.
但是如果那不是你 那是
But if it's not you, then...
莱文
Levon.
胡子科学
似乎我的假设不太正确
It appears my hypothesis wasn't quite correct.
伊泽贝尔的大脑确实会生成一种化学物质
Isobel's brain certainly produced a chemical
但是它的构成和我们已治愈的大脑里的不一样
but it's makeup is unlike that present in our cured brain.
事实上 我从来没见过任何
In fact, I've never seen anything
和这类似的糖蛋白
like this particular glycoprotein.
但抗体还是一样的抗体
But an antigen's an antigen.
意味着这能证明它对僵尸病毒是有效的
Which could mean it will prove effective against zombieism.
第二阶段会包含我毛茸茸的朋友
Phase two will involve my furry friends.
对象A 一只正常的小白鼠将服用
Subject A, a normal rat will be served
一剂伊泽贝尔的大脑
a dose of Isobel's brain.
之后我会给对象A注射僵尸病毒
I will then inject subject A with the zombie virus.
来检测摄入的化学物质
To test if the ingested chemical
是否有任何免疫迹象
has rendered any signs of immunization,
对象B 僵尸鼠将作为我的单一对象控制
subject B, a zombie rat will serve as my single subject control.
叉起你们的爪子 小家伙们
Cross your claws, little ones.
我们让伊泽贝尔骄傲吧
Let's do Isobel proud.
从欣喜若狂到风平浪静
From rapture to serenity.
无限与超越
Infinity and beyond.
不得不问一句 爸爸
Have to ask, Dad.
你有没有想过把他们送出西雅图
You given any more thought to sending them out of Seattle?
把他们当做将人类变成僵尸的传教士
Think of them as missionaries converting humans to zombieism.
我要的是征兆 儿子
I asked for a sign, son.
正如我所说
As I said I would.
上帝的旨意清晰而不可辩驳
He will make it clear and undeniable.
有时上帝的声音格外清晰
I confess I sometimes heard his voice more clearly,
特别是在井里的时候
in the well.
这是
Is that...
下雪了
It's snowing...
脑子
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表