剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
What you gonna do about it?
你打算怎么做
Would you wanna be...?
你是否愿意成为...
We dredged up and down that channel
那条河道方圆4英里的各个角落
4 miles each direction.
我们都找遍了
No case no book.
没有手提箱 没有那本书
Where is the book?
书在哪
Why don't you go bug Baptiste.
怎么不去找巴蒂斯特
He's the one who blew up the boat
是他炸了船
killed the good man.
杀了好人
He lost your book.
弄丢了你们的书
No police.
没有警♥察♥
All that fighting
那样激烈的打斗
the shooting the explosion...
有枪击 还有爆♥炸♥
Where were the police?
警♥察♥为何却没出现
If that book had stayed in the water
如果那本书在水里
we'd have found it.
我们应该已经找到了
I know Baptiste doesn't have it
我知道书不在巴蒂斯特那里
and your friend say he doesn't have it
你朋友说 书也不在他那里
and I believe him.
我相信他
I always assumed they were the only ones involved.
我一直以为书在他俩身上
But there was someone else on the docks that day
不过那天还有一个人也在码头
a player I hadn't accounted for
一个我没想到的角色
someone with the ability to call off the police.
一个可以叫走警♥察♥的人
You were there.
就是你
So I guess what I'm asking is...
看来我要问的是
where the hell is the book?
书到底在哪儿
What's your boss up to out there?
你们的老板在外面干嘛
You don't know the guy
你们不知道这地方
who owned this place before, do you?
以前归谁吧
Of course you don't. I barely know him myself.
当然不知道 我跟他也非熟识
Even though I didn't know him long
虽然我跟他相识不久
he taught me some very important things
他却教了我一些非常重要的事情
some which I feel like I can impart to you right now.
现在我想教给你们
Rule one...
第一条
Take the fight to them. Set the rules. Set the timetable.
与敌人决斗 定下时间和规则
You guys have pulled this one off admirably.
这点你们做得很好
But rule number two is a little bit trickier for you...
但第二条对你们来说要动点脑子了
Choose the battlefield.
选好场地
Now you think it's obvious that
你们一定以为
you'd want to fight on ground that
很明显 要选在自己熟悉的场地
you know but this is the rule
但这正是人们
that people always ignore.
容易忽视的一条
You know regression is good.
知道吗 退回本垒是好的
Home field advantage always wins.
主场优势总能制胜
Hello, Junior.
好啊 仔仔
That's the thanks I get for coming to save your life.
我救了你的命 你就这么感谢我
I suppose I should have expected that.
我早该料到你会这样
It was good.
不错
Lots of time now to talk.
现在有时间好好聊聊了
Given we're both underpaid.
正好咱俩都没得到报酬
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I got your partner now.
你同伴在我手里
So you want Wiston back?
想要回温斯顿吗
And I want my book back.
先把书还给我
So I guess we're working together again.
看来我们又要合作了
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我哪也不会跟你去
I don't think you have a choice right now.
你现在别无选择
I do.
我有
Well whoop-de-do.
好样的
You're still keeping the same company, huh?
还在和老伙伴搭档啊
Yeah. All kinds, huh?
还不止一个
What's it going to be then?
一切将何去何从
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I am a cop you know.
我是个警♥察♥
Or was.
曾经是
Handed in my resignation today.
我今天递交了辞呈
What happened wasn't your fault.
发生的一切 不是你的错
Yeah it was.
是我的错
No it wasn't.
不 不是
It's both our fault. We're both to blame.
是两个人的错 我们都有责任
I know how you're feeling right now.
我知道你现在的感受
I know where you're at.
也知道你想干什么
Nothing I can say or do that will change that
我无力改变
but there's something I need to say to you
但有些话我得告诉你
I think you need to hear...
你最好听听看
You're not as tough as you think.
你没有自己想的那么强
There's another way.
还有其他方法的
There's nothing we can do
我们现在无力
to save Katherine right now
挽回凯瑟琳
Nothing
毫无办法
but we can save the next one.
但我们可以拯救其他人
Are you offering me a job?
你是要给我一份工作吗
Are you looking for one?
你想找工作吗
No.
不想
Think about it.
考虑考虑吧
Oh you know what, there's just one more thing...
对了 还有件事
You know my name.
你知道我的名字
But I don't know a thing about you.
而我对你却一无所知
I don't know who you work for
我不知道你为谁工作
Where you came from hell.
来自何方
I don't even know your real name.
甚至是你的真名实姓
Who are you?
你到底是谁
My name is Christopher Chance.
我叫克里斯托·吉斯
You know what to do right?
你知道要怎么做吧
No problem.
没问题
See you on the other side.
那边见
Chance!
吉斯
Going to get him back.
带他回来
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表