剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
深深的母爱而震撼
by the love you have for her.
没觉出来
Well, there's no sign of that.
会有的
There will be.
不 真的
No, really.
我感觉不到爱
I... I don't feel love.
只觉得
All I feel...
害怕
is scared.
你敢两度涉险巴格达
Two tours in Baghdad,
一个婴儿就能让你投降吗
now a baby is bringing you to your knees?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我们不能慢慢来吗
Look, can we just take this day by day?
你不能放弃这个孩子
You are not leaving this kid,
-不能重蹈你妈妈的覆辙 -爸
- not like your mother did to you. - Dad!
你不要她...
You don't want her...
我要
I'll take her.
你说真的吗
You would do that?
我发毒誓
Bet your life.
你俩别急
Okay, everybody slow down.
咱们能不能等孩子生下来
Can we please just see how you feel
-再看看你感觉如何 -害怕...
- after the baby's born? - Scared...
-就这个感觉 -我知道
- is how I feel. - I know.
而且...
And...
还很悲伤
and sad.
我太他妈害怕了
I'm so fucking scared.
马修•罗杰斯
Matthew Rogers...
阿曼达•萨拉查
Amanda Salazar...
安妮•斯考菲尔德
Anne Schofield...
亨利•斯廷森
Henry Stinson...
凯瑟琳•萨利文
Katherine Sullivan...
肯尼斯•昂格尔
Kenneth Unger...
辛西娅•沃尔克
Cynthia Volk...
以及温妮莎•文登博格
and Vanessa Wendenberg.
无论他们在何时何地精忠报国
No matter when or where they served...
无论他们的名字为世人所知
no matter if their names are known to the world
还是仅为我们熟悉
or only to us...
每一位挚爱的同僚皆为
each cherished colleague remains a constant source
士气不竭之源泉
of inspiration and courage.
他们为同一个使命所召唤
They all heard the same call to duty,
而且欣然接受
and they all answered it
义无反顾
without hesitation.
他们是...
They are...
我们的英雄
our heroes.
他们是..
They are...
祖国的英雄
America's heroes.
我们将如此铭记他们
And that's how we'll remember them.
请大家默哀片刻
I ask for a moment of silence.
谢谢 典礼到此结束
Thank you. That concludes the ceremony.
招待会在楼上大厅举♥行♥
The reception will be held in the upstairs lobby.
我想在这里坐一会
I'm gonna sit here a while.
对你的不幸深表遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
很高兴见到你 索尔
Good to see you, Saul.
他的演讲很感人
He gives a nice speech.
他是职业政客
He's a politician.
你还好吗
How are you?
还行
Okay.
伊斯坦堡的事我听说了
I heard about Istanbul.
消息传得真快
Word gets around.
很不错
That's wonderful.
是你一直以来的心愿
It's what you always wanted.
你应得的
You deserve it.
这不对
This is wrong.
明显不对
That's plain wrong.
你听我说过吧
How many times have you heard me say it?
结束了 就是结束了
When it's over, it's over.
卷铺盖卷走人
Pull down the shades and go home.
但你赢了 索尔
But you won, Saul.
你赢了
You won.
是吗
Did I?
可能吧
I guess I did.
卡莉
Carrie?
有这么个情况
There's a situation.
局长让你去4号♥情报室
The director's asking for you in Ops 4.
索尔
Saul.
他们找你
Well, you're needed.
祝你在纽约好运
Good luck in New York.
保重
Take care.
再见
Bye.
再见
Good-bye.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表