剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
He's working for us.
那个计划失败了
The plan failed.
所以你就派来人来杀他
So you send a hit squad?
我们试图把他召回 被他拒绝了
We tried to recall him. He said no.
现在托你的福 他可以在德黑兰
Now thanks to you, he's loose
街上自♥由♥行动 天知道他会干什么
on the streets of Tehran doing God knows what.
日安
Salaam.
日安 日安
Salaam, salaam.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
拜托 告诉她
Please, tell her.
马上告诉她 这非常重要
Tell her right now. It's very important.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
我没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
纳塞林 我需要你的帮助
Nassrin, I need your help.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
有人想杀我
Somebody just tried to kill me.
我的天
My God.
我得和达尼什·阿克巴里谈谈
I need to talk to Danesh Akbari.
达尼什
Danesh...
他可不喜欢被人打扰
he is a very private man.
我有...
I have...
我有关于马吉德·贾瓦迪的消息
I have information about Majid Javadi
绝对是他需要知道的
that he absolutely needs to know, okay?
这非常重要
It's very important.
求你了 纳塞林 求你
Please, Nassrin, please, okay?
好吧 好吧 我会告诉他的
All right, all right, I'll tell him.
我们从贾瓦迪那里收到一条消息
We got a message from Javadi.
布洛迪刚刚在革命卫队总部现身了
Brody just showed up at the Revolutionary Guard headquarters.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
贾瓦迪说护送他的人是阿克巴里的手下
Javadi said he was escorted by Akbari's men.
他要去见阿克巴里
He's going to Akbari.
布洛迪知道我们想杀他
Brody knows we just tried to kill him.
他会让整个计划全他妈泡汤
He's gonna burn the whole fucking thing down.
纳塞林告诉我你很激动
Nassrin told me you were upset.
想找我谈谈
That you wanted to talk to me.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你知道吗 我就是在这间办公室
You know, it was here in this office
第一次听说你的名字
that I first heard your name.
阿布·纳齐尔跟我谈起过你
Abu Nazir told me about you:
他找到了怎样的一块宝石
what a jewel he had found...
怎样的一把真♥主♥之剑
what a sword for Allah.
怎么会有人
Why would anyone...
想要杀掉这样一件珍宝
want to kill such a treasure?
是想阻止我告诉你关于贾瓦迪的事情
To stop me telling you about Javadi.
贾瓦迪的什么事
What about Javadi?
他觊觎你的职位
He wants your job.
你以为我会不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
中情局已经为他计划好了
The CIA has planned it for him.
中情局
The CIA?
就算是贾瓦迪这样的人也不会和中情局合作的
Even Javadi wouldn't work with the CIA.
可他合作了
Well, he is.
他们发现他挪用了革命卫队几百万的公♥款♥
They found out he embezzled millions from the IRGC.
他们握住了他的把柄
They own him.
你是在逃犯
You were on the run.
你怎么会知道美国方面在做些什么
How could you know what the Americans are doing?
因为这个计划我也有份
Because I was part of it.
我来到德黑兰是为了接近你
I was to come here to Tehran to get close to you.
你接近我以后要干什么
And when you got close?
他们想让我把你除掉
They wanted me to take you out...
以便让贾瓦迪取代你
...so they could replace you with Javadi.
那就是我接到的指令
Those were my orders.
不过你并不想执行这些指令
But you don't want to obey those orders.
所以你才会来找我
That's why you came to me.
我来这里是为了自我救赎
I came here to redeem myself.
你已经做到了
And you have.
已经做到了
You have.
谢谢你 尼古拉斯
Thank you, Nicholas.
我会对付贾瓦迪的
I will deal with Javadi.
你和阿布·纳齐尔谈起过我吗
You spoke with Abu Nazir about me?
就在这个房♥间吗
In this room?
是的
Yes.
谈起他是如何派你去对抗美国的
How he would send you against America.
就像一把插入敌人心脏的利剑
A sword to strike the heart of our enemy.
很好
Good.
都是在这里开始的
It all started here.
喂
Yes?
是我
It's me.
我在阿克巴里的办公室
I'm in Akbari's office.
布洛迪 你做了什么
Brody, what have you done?
我把他杀了
I killed him.
把我弄出去
Get me out of here.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表