剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
因为如果她发生了什么事
Because if anything happens to that girl,
都是你的错 而且我保证
it's on you, and I will make damn sure
会让全世界都知道是你弄丢了她
the whole world knows you lost her.
搞什么
What the hell?
把你的破车挪开
Move your damn car!
我去送点东西
Oh, I just got to deliver this.
我说了挪开你的破车
I said move your fucking car.
我保证 只要五秒钟就好
I'll be, like, five seconds tops, I promise.
听着
Um... listen,
你知道1905-B在哪儿吗
you know where 1905-B is?
我只看到了1905-A 但是...
'Cause I can see 1905-A, but...
我真该拧断你的脖子 混♥蛋♥
I should break your neck, asshole.
哥们 这么着急做什么
Hey, man, what's the hurry?
好吧 我想应该是我开过头了 但...
Well, I guess it's around back, but...
-保重 -谢谢
- Take it easy. - Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我昨天和总统谈过了
I spoke to the President yesterday.
他很关心
He's concerned.
关心什么
About what?
首当其冲的 就是中情局内的士气
Morale at the CIA, for one thing.
中情局爆♥炸♥事件的后续处理
In the wake of the Langley bombing,
还有卡莉•麦吉森事件给我们的启示
and the revelations about Carrie Mathison.
转告总统无需担心
Tell the President not to worry.
局内斗志昂扬
Morale is good.
我们翻过这页了
We're moving forward.
你应该也知道了
You should also know he's...
他要在情报工作上寻求一些改变
exploring some changes in intelligence practice.
事实证明 过去的方式效果越来越差
The old games are proving less and less effective.
甚至是完全没效果
Obsolete, even.
"过去的方式"
"The old games"?
一些秘密行动的方法
Certain categories of clandestine operations.
比如双面间谍 挑拨离间 策反
Double agents, coat-trailing, stimulated defections.
线人
Live sources.
活人
Human beings.
这是间谍活动的黄金准则
That's the gold standard of espionage.
他们也是最不可靠的因素
They're also the most unreliable.
比如一个名字 尼古拉斯•布洛迪
Two words, Nicholas Brody.
布洛迪把我们都骗了
Brody got past us.
我必须得承认
I'll admit that.
听着 我不是来给你醍醐灌顶的
Look, I'm not here to beat you over the head,
但事实是 我们最有效的环节是在军方
but the truth is, where we've been most effective is militarily.
光是无人驾驶机计划...
The drone program alone...
你不能在一万英尺的高空
You can't run an intelligence agency
经营一个情报机构 参议员阁下
from 17,000 feet, Senator.
我没那么说
No one is suggesting that.
但是随着基♥地♥组♥织♥的严重瓦解
But with Al-Qaeda seriously degraded,
我们现在最大的威胁是伊朗
out biggest threat is now Iran.
在这个时间点发起军事行动
Military action at this point--
是个巨大的错误
be a huge mistake.
总统希望把所有的选项都摆到台面上来 索尔
The President wants all options on the table, Saul.
我会竭尽所能
I'll do whatever it takes.
但我不会为了争取你支持我做局长
But I won't temper my views just to get your support
就收回我的观点
for my confirmation as director.
恐怕你搞错了 老朋友
I'm afraid you've got this backwards, old friend.
我才是被提名做局长的人
I'm the one getting nominated as director.
什么
What?
总统明天就会提我的名
The President's putting my name up for confirmation tomorrow.
所以这不是你收不收回观点的问题
So this really isn't about tempering your views,
你得彻底改变观点
it's about changing them.
如果你还想在我的中情局
If, that is, you want a job...
谋份差事的话
in my CIA.
我想这是你的鸟
Your bird, I think.
-你好 -你好
- Salaam. - Salaam.
欢迎 先生 我叫纳维德
Welcome, sir. My name is Navid.
这是阿兰姆 您的东西昨天到了
This is Aram. Your cases came yesterday.
就在楼上
They're upstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
来看看你们手里有什么
Let's see what you have.
要吃点或者喝点什么吗 先生
Can I get you anything, sir? A drink, some food?
不用了 谢谢 我得换件衬衣
No, thank you. I need to change my shirt.
这件脏了
It's stained.
不过 先带我看看采访室吧
But first, show me the interview room.
当然 这边请
Sure. This way.
五号♥枪40块 谢谢
$40 on five, please.
去吧
Good to go.
...被发现死在一条小渔船上
...was found dead on a small fishing boat
就在他度假的小屋附近 被害人曾遭到殴打
near his vacation cabin, the victim of a savage beating.
犯罪动机尚且未知
The motive for the fatal attack remains unknown.
锡拉丘兹警方呼吁民众留意
Syracuse Police have asked the public to be on the lookout
两名从马里兰诊所出逃的青少年
for two teenagers on the run from a Maryland clinic,
驾驶一辆89年的银色丰田佳美
driving a 1989 silver Toyota Camry.
其中一名少女叫丹娜•布洛迪
One of the teens is Dana Brody,
是流亡的前国会议员尼古拉斯•布洛迪之女
daughter of fugitive Congressman Nicholas Brody.
她的同伙叫利奥•卡拉斯
Her companion, Leo Carras,
他的弟弟在与之签订了所谓的自杀协议后
is receiving court-mandated treatment
死于枪伤
following the death of his brother
随后法♥院♥判决
who died from a gunshot wound
对利奥强行托管
after an alleged suicide pact with Leo.
警方提醒民众不要靠近此二人 一经发现
Police have asked the public not to approach the couple
请立即联♥系♥锡拉丘兹警局 800-555-0199
but to contact Syracuse PD at 800-555-0199.
就这些吗
That it?
嗯
Yeah.
95美分
95 cents.
喂 找你的钱不要了吗
Hey, uh, what about your change?
走吗
Coming?
走吧
Come on, we need to find
我们得在天黑前找个地方睡觉
a place to sleep before it gets dark.
你没事吧
You okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
能跟我说说你弟弟的事吗
Will you tell me about your brother?
什么
Tell you what?
跟我说说是怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you.
能再说一遍吗
So, will you tell me again?
听着 我不喜欢老提这事
Look, I don't exactly enjoy talking about it.
就告诉我行吗
Will you please just tell me?
我想弄明白
I want to understand.
我当时在房♥间里做作业
I was in my room doing homework,
听到了一声枪响
I heard a gunshot,
于是冲进菲尔的房♥间一看
I went into Phil's room,
他 他躺在那里 到处都是血
he was... he was lying there, blood everywhere.
原来他拿了我爸的枪
Somehow he'd gotten hold of my dad's gun.
之前你说他是在你面前开枪的
Before, you said that he-he'd done it in front of you.
感觉就像是在我面前
Because that's what it felt like.
毕竟他就在隔壁
He was right next door.
在你面前 和在隔壁
In front of you, next door?
这怎么会感觉一样呢
How can that feel like the same thing?
丹娜 丹娜 你到底怎么了
Hey, Dana, Dana, what's got into you?
新闻上说的跟你说的不一样
They said it was different on the news.
什么新闻
What news?
刚才里面在播新闻
In there.
我们上新闻了 他们在追捕我们
We're-we're on the news. They're looking for us.
新闻上说你和你弟弟
And they said what happened
签订了一份自杀协议
to you and your brother was a suicide pact.
去他妈新闻
The fucking news.
靠 说得好像他们在场一样
Jesus, like they were there.
你比谁都更清楚
I mean, you know better than anyone else
这些人的编造能力
what these people make up.
可我的事里 他们倒是没有半点编造
Except in my case, they didn't make anything up.
都是事实 他们说的每件事都是事实
It was... it was all true, every single thing they said.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表