剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
要对我放尊重些
to treat me with more respect than that.
请把委内瑞拉的银行资料给我
Bring me the bank files from Venezuela, please.
走吧
Let's go.
这边
This way.
走吧
Let's go.
贾瓦迪先生在哪儿
Where's Mr. Javadi?
我走之前要跟贾瓦迪先生再谈谈
I need to speak with Mr. Javadi again before I leave.
上车
Get in the car.
你想把它们放在哪里
Where would you like them?
委内瑞拉的银行资料
The Venezuela bank files.
那是贾瓦迪吗
Is that Javadi?
我们带着妻子在德黑兰的一家法餐馆
At a French restaurant in Tehran with our wives.
你跟他是朋友吗
You and he were friends?
在伊朗国王最后的日子里
We were young intelligence officers
我们同为年轻的情报官
during the dying days of the Shah.
复杂的年代
Complicated times.
这是谁
Who's that?
桑加•胡坦 一个政♥治♥学教授
Sanjar Hootan, a professor of political science
德黑兰大学的政♥治♥学教授
at the University of Tehran.
是你的探员吗
An agent of yours?
我在革命前招募的四个人中的一个
One of four I recruited there before the revolution.
这是塔拉特•巴萨里
This is Tal'at Basari,
音乐会水平的钢琴家
a concert-level pianist whose cousin
她表亲和霍梅尼有关系
had ties to Khomeini.
他们现在跟你有什么关系
What's their relevance to you now?
革命爆发后
I had to get all four
我得带那四个人离开伊朗
out of Iran after the revolution.
他们有生命危险
Their lives were in danger.
贾瓦迪说要帮忙
Javadi offered to help.
他说萨瓦克[伊朗秘密警♥察♥组织]
He said SAVAK still had a safe house
在机场旁还有一间安全屋可以给他们住
near the airport where they could stay
直到我从大使♥馆♥拿到全部通关文件
while I got travel documents together over at the embassy.
这是什么时候的事
When was this?
1979年五月
May 1979.
整个国家都笼罩在革命危机之下
Country was in full revolutionary crisis mode--
霍梅尼手下的暴徒们
Khomeini's thugs in the street
在街上闹事要求巩固政♥权♥
trying to consolidate power.
出什么事了
What happened?
当我到那间房♥子里去的时候
When I showed up at the house...
他们的尸体
their bodies were laid out
被并排放在毯子上
on the carpet side-by-side.
我向他们承诺的是
I had promised them the protection
美国政♥府♥会保护他们
of the United States government.
而不是让他们从后面被爆头
Instead they got a bullet to the back of their heads.
是贾瓦迪干的
Javadi.
是他为新政♥权♥提供安全服务的通行证
It was his ticket into the new regime's security services.
我飞回华盛顿 交了辞呈
I flew back to Washington, handed in my resignation.
不仅我的人死了
Not only were my people dead,
而且我还眼睁睁看着自以为熟悉的人
but I watched a man I thought I knew become an animal...
变成了一头禽兽
...in front of my eyes.
所以这行动是你的复仇了
So this operation is your revenge.
不
No.
我的复仇是在那四个月以后
Revenge was when I helped his wife and son escape
帮他的妻儿逃到西边
to the West four months later.
就是她 法利巴
That's her--Fariba.
这可不简单 对吧
This isn't going to be easy, is it?
让一个情报人员
Turning an intelligence officer
和他的祖国反♥目♥
against his own country--
这也是最巧妙和不确定的部分
well, that's the most delicate and uncertain work there is.
但他会倒戈的 对吗
But he will turn, won't he?
你比他更有优势
You do have the advantage over him.
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
倒戈行为会触动某些人的顽固念头
Turning touches the stubbornness in some people.
而他本来就是个很顽固的人
He's a stubborn man to begin with.
下车
Out.
妈
Hi, Mom.
你好啊
Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
帮什么忙
With what?
你没事吗
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
那是什么
What's that?
姓名更改申请
A name change application?
我不能再以丹娜•布洛迪的身份生活了
I can't be Dana Brody anymore.
丹娜
Dana.
我在法♥院♥约了个时间
I already made an appointment at the courthouse.
那你要把你的名字改成什么
Well, what are you going to change your name to?
改成拉扎罗
Lazaro.
我娘家的姓吗
My maiden name?
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
你约了什么时候
When's your appointment?
其实 他们一小时后就有时间
Well, they have an opening in, like, an hour, actually.
你能载我去吗
Do you think that you could drive me?
求你了 妈
Please, Mom.
你在哪里
Where are you?
在我家
At my place.
他不能马上跟我一起过来
He wouldn't come with me right away.
他说他的人都不能接受 那太冒险了
Said it wouldn't fly with his guys, it was too risky,
所以我定下稍晚见面
so I set a meet for later.
按计划是要把他直接带来
The plan was to bring him straight here.
我知道计划是什么 索尔
I know what the plan was, Saul,
但是他拒绝的理由是合理的
but he had a legitimate problem with it,
而且我 我马上就打电♥话♥给你了
and I... I made a call in the moment.
他把你带到哪里去了
Where'd he take you?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
我们找不到你
We lost you.
我们知道这种事常有的
We knew it could happen going in.
请继续说吧
Move on, please.
绿草大道 2767号♥
2767 Green Meadow Drive,
炉石城郊俱乐部
Stone Hearth Country Club,
第九果岭的东北角
the northeast corner of the ninth green.
让无人机到那个地址上空
Get the drone over that address now.
贾瓦迪现在可能在任何地方
Javadi could be anywhere by now.
他一定会声东击西
He's gonna be right where you left him,
这我可以打包票
I guarantee it.
他现在至少有一小时没被人监视了
He's had at least an hour without eyes on him.
估计他也不知道
Which he can't possibly know.
你跟他放狠话的时候他什么反应
How did he react when you dropped the hammer on him?
愣了几秒钟
Thousand-yard stare for a few seconds.
然后他扭了下身子
Then he began to wriggle a little,
又重申了他的主张
reassert himself.
他也提到了几句你的事
He talked about you a little bit, too.
他说什么了
What'd he say?
他说通过这次行动的高危险性来看
That, judging by the high-risk nature of this operation,
你好像没怎么变
you don't seem to have changed much.
你定的会面 细节是什么
What were the details of the meet you set?
在270 第一出口 下午三点
The 270, exit one at 3:00 P.M.
我会把关于追踪他情报网的文件带给他
I'm to bring him the file on how we hunted down his network.
我们这就干 蒙他一把
Okay, we'll get on that, we'll doctor one up.
无人机现在到高尔夫球场上了
Drone is now over the golf course.
看见什么了吗
See anything?
没有 很安静 屋子外面没有人
No, it's very still. Nobody's outside the house.
我看不见里面
I can't see inside.
你得想办法盯着贾瓦迪
You've got to get actual eyes on Javadi,
来个地面部队
boots on the ground.
要是打草惊蛇我们可担不起
Cannot afford to spook him or alert his men.
不会的
Not gonna happen.
我们怎么确定他还在那里
Well, how can we be sure he's still there?
我了解这个人
I know this man.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表