剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第二季 第一集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们将一视同仁
We will make no distinction.
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥
The USS Cole was attacked
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
while refueling in the port of Aden.
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next song we're going to play for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good old favorites.
直到他受到了阻击
Until something stops him.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
Thousands of people running.
我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
你到底想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
神啊
God!
操 过去我曾漏掉过线索
Fuck! I missed something once before.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
-很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能
- Everyone misses something. - Everyone is not me.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
你说什么
What did you say?
我是美国人
I'm an American.
结果发现 他是自己人
It turns out he's one of ours.
陆战队中士尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody,
03年在战场失踪 被推定为死亡
MIA since early 2003 and presumed dead...
直到现在
until now.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
-你见过他吗 -阿布·纳齐尔吗
- Did you ever meet him? - Abu Nazir?
在你受审期间他出现过吗
Was he ever present during any of your interrogations?
没有
No.
那阿布·纳齐尔的重现人间
So Abu Nazir's resurfacing
与布洛迪奇迹般的重返家园就无任何联♥系♥吗
just as Brody's miraculously returned home means nothing?
爸爸
Dad...
如果他真是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
If he is a terrorist,
从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起
we need eyes an ears on Brody
就需要寸步不离地盯着他
from the minute he steps off that plane.
-不好意思 -我记得你
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Hey, I know you.
如果你不去
Hey, look, I'm not going back in
那我也不回去了
if it means you can't go back in.
没这必要啊
That's not necessary.
或者我们俩可以在这开个私人会议
Maybe we can hold our own private meeting out here.
怎么样
How's that sound?
很吸引人
It's tempting.
你妻子呢
How about your wife?
我没法跟她在一起
I can't be with her,
但我能跟你在一起
but I can with you.
傻♥逼♥中情局认为我为基♥地♥组♥织♥卖♥♥命吗
The fucking CIA thinks I'm working for al-Qaeda?
是我这样认为的
I think you're working for al-Qaeda.
我身心俱疲 暗无天日地过了多年
I was broken, living in the dark for years,
这时他来了
and a man walked in.
他对我很好
And he was kind to me.
你成了他的追随者
And you became his follower?
我再说最后一遍 卡莉
For the last time, Carrie,
我不是你想的那样
I am not what you think I am.
我每天都在祈祷
I pray every day
你不要忘记曾以埃萨之名
that you never lose sight of what you committed to do
许下的诺言
in Issa's name.
引爆器在这里
The switch is here.
要等到最后一刻再打开
Wait until the last second before you open it.
我知道有一部分冲击波会上行
I read that part of the blast goes upward
冲向这里 人体脆弱之处
toward here-- point of weakness.
还有更大更严重的
There is a bigger, pernicious,
阿布·纳齐尔的阴谋正在进行中
Abu Nazir-worthy plot out there,
我们的时间所剩无几
and we have little time.
我们必须解密它 截获它
We have to code it, collide it,
瓦解它 控制它
collapse it, contain it.
她有躁狂抑郁性精神病
She's bipolar.
只要服药她就很稳定
She's stable on her meds.
为什么她从没告诉过我
Why didn't she ever tell me?
她说不能让任何同事知道
She said no one at work could know.
你在中情局的办公室正在被清空
Your office at Langley is being cleared as we speak.
我马上就可以解开这个谜团了
I am about to solve this fucking thing.
-你来干嘛 -是你♥爸♥爸的事
- What are you doing here? - It's about your dad.
-他中枪了吗 -他正和副总统
- Was he hit? - He is with thevice president
及其他无辜的人在一起
and other innocent people.
要是我们不阻止你♥爸♥爸 他就要杀掉他们
He is going to kill them if we don't stop them.
这世界都快到末日了
Okay, the world is about to end
我们还站在这里闲扯淡
and we're standing around, talking!
别动
Do not move.
索尔 仔细听我说
Saul, you have to listen to me.
那个中枪的女人不是凶手的目标
The woman that was hit-- she is not the target.
现在 他们正在把副总统和他的人
Right now they're putting the vice president
藏到一个隔离的小空间内
and his team in a single small space.
看似安全 其实不然
They're supposed to be safe there but they're not.
这样更容易受袭击
They're vulnerable.
默念祷文
Say the holy words.
想想埃萨
Remember Issa.
你女儿的电♥话♥
Got a call for you from your daughter.
丹娜 我回头打给你
Dana, I got to call you back.
爸爸 别挂 家里来了个疯女人
No, Dad, no, there was this crazy woman at our house.
爸爸 说你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Dad, she said that you're a terrorist.
爸爸 你得答应我你一定会回家
You have to promise me that you're coming home, Dad.
我会回家的 丹娜
I'm coming home, Dana.
我了解你的精神状况
I know about your condition.
你得去看病
You need to get some help.
我在这样做
I am.
而且 你得离我远点
And you need to stay away from me.
别了 布洛迪
Good-bye, Brody.
我不能再像这样活下去了
I can't live like this anymore.
必须停止
It needs to stop.
你想过那些副作用吗 失忆
What about the side effects-- memory loss?
索尔 我已经下定决心
Saul, I've made up my mind.
面对来自国际社会的指责
Countering criticism from the international community,
以色列政♥府♥继续为炸毁
the Israeli government continues to defend
五座伊朗核设施的行为进行辩解
its successful bombing of five Iranian nuclear facilities.
示♥威♥者针对美国政♥府♥支持以色列的行为
Demonstrators held protests outside of U.S. Embassies
在美国大使♥馆♥外举♥行♥了抗♥议♥活动
over the American government's support of Israel.
我说了把电视关掉
I told you to turn it off.
以色列国防军发言人伊加尔·尼特扎尼说
IDF spokesman Yigal Nitzani called
伊朗宣称的伤亡人数达三千是"明显的夸大其词"
Iran's claim of 3,000 casualties "A gross exaggeration
中东地区示♥威♥者群情激动
以色列辩解说是"合法攻击军事目标"
意图激起国际上
"Meant to stir international outrage
爸爸
Dad.
对以色列的愤慨及其
against Israel in its..."
她又不是不知道那边发生的事
It's not like she doesn't know what's going on over there.
她是知道
Of course she does.
但你何必时刻提醒她呢
But why wave it in her face?
难得她现在情况有好转
I mean, she's finally gotten to a good place.
那得看你是怎么定义"好转"了
Depends how you define good.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得她的锂水平过高了
I think her lithium levels are too high.
这该由她和罗森博格医生来决定
That is for her and Dr. Rosenberg to decide.
我锂水平过高时
When mine were too high,
有半年连书都看不了
I couldn't read for six months.
少管闲事
Stay out of it.
跟她妈妈以前一样 在乏味的园子里虚耗时日
Puttering around in that stupid garden like your mother used to do.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表