剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
基本不明白你的意思
I can barely understand anything you're saying.
好吧
Well...
我一直在看你的档案
I've been going through your file.
事实上
The fact is,
你需要个靠得住的人
you need someone you can trust.
这话怎么讲
And why is that?
你被一枪撂倒 总想问个究竟吧
You're lying there shot and you need to ask?
对你下这狠手那位
The man who did this to you,
马上就要滚蛋了
he's on his way out.
可我还是想知道
But I need to know...
他的目的何在
what's he up to?
问他吧
Ask him.
他跑加拉加斯去干什么
What was he doing in Caracas?
恐怕你还不知道他去那里了吧
You didn't even know he was there, did you?
卡莉那里又有消息了
I got another message from Carrie.
她冷静下来了吧
Is she calming down at all?
恰恰相反
No, the opposite.
洛克哈特议员去找她了
Senator Lockhart just paid her a visit.
他知道我们来加拉加斯了
Somehow, he knows about Caracas.
不可能
It's impossible.
反正他知道了
Well, he does.
你认为他起疑了
You think he suspects?
我确定他不知情
I'm sure he doesn't have a clue.
但她知道了
She does now.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do about that?
老样子
Same as before;
让她就待在医院
keep her under guard at the hospital.
不能见布洛迪
Away from Brody.
洛克哈特呢
And Lockhart?
真不知道他怎么知道的
I don't know how the hell he found out.
这事只有你知我知
No one knew besides us.
查查我们的家里和办公室
Have our houses and offices swept.
所有房♥间都彻底查查
Every room, top to bottom.
什么情况
What happened?
拉了一身
Shat himself.
天吶
Jesus Christ.
你们是谁
Who are you?
别说话
Don't talk.
你们是军方的吧
You're soldiers, aren't you?
别说话
Don't talk.
太烫了 烫死了
It's burning! It's burning.
水不热
It's not hot.
太烫了
It's burning!
这种状态 甚至更糟的情况还会持续三天
It'll continue as bad as this, or worse, another three days.
然后毒性从机体代谢
And at least a week after that
至少还得一周
before the stuff's out of his system.
就是说得十天了
So you're saying ten days.
我们只有六天
We have six.
而且等他缓过来
Plus, at the end of all this,
肯定也跟只怂猫一样了
he's gonna be weak as a fuckin' kitten.
还有个办法
There is another option.
什么
What?
伊菠因
Ibogaine.
一种尼日利亚植物中的萃取物
It's a drug based on a Nigerian plant.
它可以极大地加速戒毒进程
It dramatically accelerates the withdrawal process
彻底戒除毒瘾
and kills the addiction.
副作用很厉害
The side effects are brutal,
所以在这里是非法的
which is why it's outlawed here.
恶心 呕吐 产生幻觉
Nausea, vomiting, some hallucinations.
暴♥力♥的 让人精神错乱的幻觉
Violent, mind-bending hallucinations.
有用吗
Does it work?
有用
It does.
相信我
Take my word.
从蒙特祖玛的大厅
From the halls of Montezuma
到的黎波里的海岸
to the shores of Tripoli
在空中 在陆地 在海洋
We fight our country's battles
我们为祖国而战
in air, on land and sea...
说话 你这混♥蛋♥
Say something, you motherfucker.
别光是站在那儿
Don't just stand there.
说话
Say something...
先是为了权利与自♥由♥而战
First to fight for right and freedom
让我们的荣誉干干净净
and to keep our honor clean
我们骄傲的宣称
We are proud to claim the title
我们是美国海军陆战队
of United States marine.
我们是美国海军陆战队
Of United States marine.
天吶
God...
天吶
God...
天吶
God...
滚开
Get out.
滚开
Get out!
你们他妈给我吃了什么
What the fuck did you give me?!
不
No...
给我
Give me that!
[阿语]
[阿语]
放开我
Get off me!
放开
Get off!
[阿语]
放开我 不
Get off me, no!
[阿语]
他现在会睡着
He'll sleep now.
一会儿
For a while.
也许我们应该用固话打给索尔
Maybe we should just call Saul's landline,
启动语♥音♥激活
trigger the voice activation,
复查我们的跟踪程序
double-check our tracking program.
是可以
We could.
但是
But...?
这栋房♥子租给了
This house is leased to
特拉维夫的一个航运集团
a shipping consortium out of Tel Aviv.
我觉得背后肯定有摩萨德的影子
It's got Mossad written all over it.
是 但如果就只是个监控台
Yeah, but what if it's just a monitoring station,
或是情报传送点呢
or a dead drop?
那我们就他妈是在浪费时间
Then we're wasting our fucking time.
你看到了吗
Are you gettin' this?
你还活着
You're alive.
不是什么好事
That wasn't a given.
想喝水吗
Want some water?
为什么不把我留在那里自生自灭呢
Why couldn't you have just left me there to die?
你知道我不能那么做
I think you know that wasn't really an option.
所以
So...
现在怎么办
...What now?
那取决于你
That'll be up to you.
审讯吗
A trial?
但不是我♥干♥的
'cause I didn't do it.
你是在说中情局的爆♥炸♥吗
You talking about bombing the CIA?
我比较相信你的说法
I'm inclined to agree.
但你的罪行不是在那里开始或结束的
But your transgressions don't begin or end there.
我不打算纠结那件事
And I'm not about to engage in a back and forth
某种程度上你也是受害者
where you somehow end up the victim.
我们都知道你做了什么
We both know what you've done.
我们都知道你是什么人
We both know what you are.
一个给自己挖下无底深坑的人
A man who's dug himself into a hole so deep,
你知道自己无路可逃
common sense'd tell you there's no way out.
但我要告诉你 也许还有一线生机
I am telling you, though, that there might be.
怎么办
How?
我给你提供一个机会
I'm offering you a chance
再次成为海军陆战队员
to be a marine again.
成为那个
The man you were...
被他们毁掉之前的人
...before they broke you.
求求你
Please.
不要再来了
No more.
我已经完了
I'm done.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表