剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
He'll help me.
我是个穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm a Muslim.
我
Me...
我是穆♥斯♥林♥
me Muslim.
看到没 避难所
See? Refuge.
避难所
Refugio.
很好
Perfect.
带我一起去
Take me with you.
什么 不行
What? No.
你不能把我留在这里
You can't leave me here.
不行 我不能带你去
No, I can't take you with me.
不
No, I...
天啊 对不起
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
不行
I can't.
真的不行
I can't. I...
对不起
I'm sorry.
[穆♥斯♥林♥问好语]
Salaam Alaykum.
[回敬语]
Alaykum Salaam.
[阿语] 我是穆♥斯♥林♥
[阿语]
[阿语]
[阿语]
[阿语] 我需要你
[阿语] 我需要你再帮我一次
[阿语] 以真♥主♥安♥拉♥的名义感谢你
[阿语] 请进
[阿语 介绍人名]
[阿语] 你好 欢迎
[阿语] 谢谢 谢谢
有人来看我了
Someone's here to see me.
我要电梯的钥匙
I need an elevator key.
你去娱乐室等等吧
If you could just wait in the rec room.
不行 有人来看我 我必须见他
No, I have a visitor. I have to see him.
你不在名单上
You're still not on the list.
求你了 他在等我
Please? He's waiting for me.
你得冷静点
I need you to calm down.
我很冷静
I am calm.
艾比呢
Where's Abby?
她在休息
She's on break.
你能去找她来吗
Well, will you go get her?
他很快就要走了
Because he's going to leave soon.
好吧 咱们来聊聊
Okay, now, let's talk about this.
天吶 艾比去他妈哪了
Jesus. Where the fuck is Abby?
-怎么回事啊 -谢天谢地
- What's going on here? - Oh, thank God.
有人来看我了 他就在楼下
Someone's here to see me. He's downstairs.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
我来处理吧
I-I'll handle this.
我会带她回房♥间去
We'll take her back to her room.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
是索尔
It's Saul.
-我在窗口看到他了 -小声点
- I saw him through the window. - Keep your voice down.
你不是穆♥斯♥林♥
You're not a Muslim.
你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You are a terrorist.
不不不
No, no, no.
不要 你要干什么
Don't! What are you doing?
索尔
Saul?
索尔
Saul?
你好
Hi.
你是谁
Who are you?
保罗•富兰克林
Paul Franklin.
你头怎么了
What happened to your head?
摔了一跤 索尔派你来的吗
Uh, I-I fell. Did Saul send you?
不是 我确信他不会同意我来这里的
No. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't approve of my being here.
我是本尼特 帕尔和汉穆尔顿事务所的律师
I'm an associate at Bennett, Parr and Hamilton.
我们是家律所
We're a law firm.
我知道 听说过你们
Yeah, I know. I've heard of you.
能找个地方让我们私下谈谈吗
Is there anywhere we could speak a little more privately?
不是他的错 爸爸
It wasn't his fault, dad.
-不是他的错 -够了 够了
- It wasn't his fault. - Enough, enough.
不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
艾斯米
Esme.
我告诉过你了 别走
I told you, don't leave.
可你偏要走
But you go.
这就是下场
This... this is what happens.
我们都有麻烦了
We all get trouble.
现在你就给我待在这儿
So now you stay here.
待在这间屋子里
Here, between these walls.
这里就是你的新家
This is your new home.
你就在这儿吃喝拉撒直到老死
You will eat here, sleep here, shit here, die here.
卡莉不会救你
Carrie won't save you.
没人会救你
No one will.
明白了吗
Understand?
听明白我的话了吗
Do you understand me?
明白了
Yes.
还有 离我女儿远一点
And you stay away from my daughter.
离她远点
You stay away.
死疯子
Fucking lunatic...
真是个小淘气
Been a naughty boy.
淘气啊 真淘气
Naughty, naughty boy.
听说你的听证会不太顺利
I heard you had a difficult hearing.
何止是"不顺利"
"Difficult" doesn't really cover it.
你我都清楚你还要在这里待一段
So we both know you could be here for quite a while.
我们的一个生意伙伴想见见你
One of our partners would like to meet with you.
那就让他来找我
Well, he knows where to find me.
你没理解我意思
I don't think you understand.
我是说把你弄出这里
I'm talking about getting you out of here.
你能把我弄出去
You could do that?
你为什么要帮我
Why would you want to help me?
刚才说了 我来这里是受人之托
As I said, I'm here on behalf of a partner.
他想要什么
And what does he want?
就想和你谈谈
Simply to talk to you.
谈什么
About?
无论谈什么
Whatever it is,
都足够重要到派我过来
it's important enough that he sent me.
我知道这听起来有点夸张
Look, I know how that sounds.
换我也会疯掉
In your position, I'd be paranoid, too.
首先你对我的处境一无所知
You don't know the first thing about my position.
我知道你不该关在这里
I know you don't belong here.
其实你并没有疯
That you're not actually crazy.
我还知道你最想做的事
And I know you want nothing more
就是离开这里回家
than to get out and go home.
卡莉
Carrie...
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我只是...在努力回想
I'm just... I'm trying to remember
以前从哪儿听过这句鬼话
where I've heard that line before.
什么鬼话
What line?
我站在你这边
"I'm on your side."
我清楚你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是名情报官员
I mean I'm a case officer.
以前我就以招募线人为生
I used to recruit assets for a living.
不是你想的那样
This isn't like that.
不是吗
Isn't it?
-你觉得我现在很脆弱吗 -才不是
- No, you think I'm vulnerable. - Not at all.
是的 比那还糟
No, worse than that.
你觉得我不堪一击
You think I'm weak,
也许在适当的激励下
and maybe, with just the right incentive,
我会反抗对我做出这些事的人
I'll turn against the people who did this to me.
我告诉你 这是不可能的
Well, I'm telling you no.
所以无论你♥他♥妈♥的是替叙利亚人
So whoever the hell it is you're working for--
以色列人 还是伊朗人工作
the Syrians, the Israelis, the Iranians--
告诉他们
you tell them that.
告诉他们我宁愿死在这里
You tell them I would rather die in here.
你显然还没明白
You're not seeing this clearly.
是吗 我哪里说错了
Yeah, which part did I get wrong?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表