剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
参议员义正言辞地对你提出了控诉
The senator's made some serious allegations.
具体是
Which are?
说你把贾瓦迪藏进我们本土的安全屋
That you had Majid Javadi in a safe house, on American soil
还送他出境
and let him go.
这是真的吗
Do you contest that?
也是 也不是
Yes and no.
是怎么讲
What's the yes?
我根本不知晓有任何逮捕贾瓦迪上校的指令
I'm not aware of any standing order to arrest Colonel Javadi.
-那你羁押他没有 -羁押了
- Did you have him in custody or not? - I did.
我♥操♥他妈的 索尔
Aw, Jesus fucking Christ, Saul.
我们不光是送他走 麦克
We didn't just "Let him go," Mike.
还盘问了他
We debriefed him.
策反了他
Turned him.
才把他送回德黑兰
Sent him back to Iran.
策反了他
You turned him?
他是我们的人了
He's ours.
根本没法保证他会合作
With no guarantee that he'll actually cooperate.
他会的
He will.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我了解他
Because I know the man.
因为他知道游戏规则
Because he knows the game.
这完全是臆断
That is total speculation.
他说得对
He's right.
最近这个部门的工作
We haven't had a whole lot of success
基本没什么成果
in that department lately.
现在有了 贾瓦迪是中情局史上
Well, we have now. Javadi's the highest placed CIA asset
最有价值的线人
in the history of the agency.
他指挥了总部爆♥炸♥案 并为其提供资金
He ordered and financed the attack on Langley.
那再好不过了 没人会怀疑他
All the better if he did. He's above suspicion.
公开抓捕会给伊♥斯♥兰♥领袖们
A high-profile arrest would've sent a clear message
传递明确的信息
to the mullahs.
你♥他♥妈♥放弃吧
Back the fuck down.
但此线人能让我们了解
Instead we have a live source, keeping us current
伊朗核武器的最新进展
on Iran's pursuit of a nuclear weapon,
及全球真♥主♥党的一举一动
on hezbollah operations all over the globe.
这事我怎么毫不知情
How come I never saw a finding on this?
我们在现场对事件做出反应
We were responding to events on the ground.
必须当场做出决定
The call had to be made in real time.
他心知肚明 这就是鬼扯
That is horseshit, and he knows it.
迈克 该把参议员请走了
Mike, I think it's time you excuse the senator.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是来向幕僚长
I called this meeting to brief
汇报任务第二阶段计划的
the chief of staff on the second phase of the mission.
那你说啊
So, go ahead.
不行 你在场我不能说
I can't. Not with you present.
为什么
Why not?
因为你的密级比"行动级"低一等
Because your security clearance is one level below operational.
你看到他这副德行了吧
You see what I'm dealing with?
这人根本不服管 完全疯了
The man is out of hand and out of control.
关于刚才那点 他是对的
And in this case, he's correct.
抱歉 参议员
I'm sorry, senator.
迈克 还有九天
Mike, in nine days,
我就是局长了
I'm the next DCI.
所以九天后 索尔就会告诉你
And in nine days, Saul will brief you
你需要知道的一切
on whatever you need to know.
但在那之前不行
But not until then.
-迈克 -参议员
- Mike... - Senator.
-迈克 -参议员 请离开
- Mike? - Senator, please.
该死的 索尔
Goddamn it, Saul.
过去一个半月
I spent the last month and a half
我都在给你俩牵线搭桥
arranging a marriage between you two.
我出局了 我知道
I'm out, I know that.
现在成定局了
You are now.
本来不必如此的
You didn't need to be.
为了贾瓦迪 也值了
Javadi was worth it.
算了 跟我说第二阶段的计划吧
All right, tell me about this phase two.
政♥权♥更迭吗
Regime change?
这是最后
Eventually.
我们还在准备
We're setting the stage.
怎么做
How?
首先我们让贾瓦迪升职
First we move Javadi up the chain of command
成为军方的高级将领
into a senior military position.
要怎么做
How?!
继续看
Keep reading.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
堵车
Traffic.
我给你点了杯玛奇朵 但估计都凉了
I ordered you a macchiato, but it's probably cold by now.
谢谢
Thank you.
没关系
It's fine.
我收到你短♥信♥了
So I got your text.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
都好
Yes.
不好
No.
是... 索尔
It's... Saul.
他怎么了
What about him?
我们做了个决定
We've made a decision.
是我做了个决定
Well, I-I've made a decision.
再给我们的婚姻一次机会
To give the marriage another chance.
我
I...
要知道 做出这样的决定并不容易
You have to know, it's not easy for me.
什么时候决定的
And when, uh, did you decide all this?
昨晚
Last night.
恕我直言 我们昨天还在丽思卡尔顿酒店的
Forgive me, but didn't we just spend yesterday
套房♥里翻云覆雨
in a suite at the Ritz Carlton?
这是怎么回事
What's changed?
我刚跟你说了
I-I just told you.
怎么 你和索尔突然
What, suddenly Saul and you
决定和好了吗
have decided to reconcile?
不是事发突然
It's not suddenly.
过去两个月我们一直在谈这事
We've been talking about it for the last two months.
你知道的
You know that.
我之前一直以为你已经放弃了
Well, I was under the impression that you had given up on that.
你们都放弃了
That you both had.
我也不清楚 也许吧
Well, I don't know, maybe we had.
那你就是有事瞒着我
Then there's something you're not telling me.
我和索尔做夫妻都35年了
We've been married 35 years.
我爱你
I love you.
别说这种话
Don't say that.
我很享受和你做♥爱♥的感觉
I love making love to you.
-我得走了 -米拉
- I have to go. - Mira...
再见
Good-bye.
他签了吗
He signed off?
这么说吧
Well, let's put it this way--
他认为该行动计划有可取之处
He sees the merits of the operation.
所以他要让总统过目
So he's taking it to the President?
-是的 -可取之处
- Yes. - Merits?
索尔 这计划根本就是绝了
Saul, it's fucking genius.
如果能落实的话
If we can pull it off.
你什么时候出发
When are you leaving?
明早
Tomorrow morning.
卡莉知道你要去吗
Does Carrie know you're going?
她根本猜不到
She can't even suspect it.
你们找我吗
Heard you were looking for me.
刚刚在看你和贾瓦迪的谈话笔录
Yeah, we were just going over the transcript of your debrief
看看是否与
with Javadi to see if it supported
昨天他对卡莉叙述的内容相符
what he told Carrie on the tarmac yesterday.
结果呢
Which was?
当时移♥动♥越野车的嫌犯
That the man who moved the SUV
仍身处国内
is still in the United States,
而且和利兰•本尼特的律所有联♥系♥
and he's somehow connected to Leland Bennett's law firm.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表