剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
只有你
Just you.
我只告诉你
I tell just you.
没那么简单
I don't see how.
洛克哈特在你办公室等着呢
You've got Lockhart waiting in your office.
你以为他没注意到
You think he didn't notice
伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队首领的前妻
that the ex-wife of the IRGC chief
在贝塞斯达惨遭屠♥杀♥的事吗
got slaughtered in Bethesda?
还有卡莉
Or that Carrie,
被你关进疯人院
whom you committed to a psych ward,
逃出来后你就坐视不管
got out and you're doing shit about it?
他是参议院情报委员会的头儿
He's the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee,
不是什么愚蠢好糊弄的百姓
not some civilian fuck-monkey.
好吧
Okay.
我的确有计划要实施
I do have something going.
一项行动
An operation...
这个说过了
We're past that.
该说点细节了
It's time for details.
好
Fine.
我全都告诉你
I'll tell you both.
你从没告诉我这是谁的主意
You never told me whose idea it was.
拿你做诱饵
To hang you out as bait.
是你的主意还是索尔的
Was it your idea or Saul's?
没关系
That's all right.
你不用说了
You don't have to say.
是索尔的主意
It was Saul's idea.
肯定是
It had to be.
实际上 这是索尔的老把戏了
In fact, it's classic Saul.
要真是老把戏 你怎么还会上当
If it's so classic, why'd you fall for it?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
因为你
It was you.
你经历的那些虐待
The abuse you went through.
索尔为了引我上钩而对你做的那些事
What Saul did to you to get me here.
连我都没做过这么残忍♥的事
Even I have never done anything so cruel.
你忘记我见过你的屠妻现场了
You're forgetting I've seen your handiwork.
别哄我玩了
You can't bullshit me.
我没哄你玩
I'm not bullshitting you.
那只能说你太傻太好骗
Then you're seriously deluded.
你知道他问了我什么
You know what he asked me?
为什么杀死你的妻子
Why you killed your wife?
谁转移了炸♥弹♥
Who moved the bomb.
如果是布洛迪干的
If it was Brody.
那他为什么那样问我
Now, why would he ask me that?
那似乎在暗示
That implies that there's
该问题存在分歧
a difference of opinion on that subject.
不是吗
Right?
那你怎么跟他说的
What'd you tell him?
我说是阿布•纳齐尔的手下干的
That it was one of Abu Nazir's guys.
不是布洛迪
Not Brody?
不是
No.
那是谁
Who?
另有其人
Someone else.
我知道的就这些
That's all I know.
你是彼得•奎恩
You Peter Quinn?
是的
Uh, yeah.
怎么 这个问题很困难吗
What? That's a difficult question?
不是
No.
你的朋友麦吉森
'Cause your compadre Mathison,
可承诺过你会"坦白"
she promised what she called "candor."
彼得•奎恩是
Peter Quinn is, uh...
是什么
What?
是我依法登记的姓名
...my legal name.
其中一名被害女性是伊朗人
Uh, one of the victims, she was Iranian.
是的
Yes.
是伊朗革命卫队某成员的前妻
Ex-wife of an Iranian security guy... IRGC?
是的
Yes.
另外一名被害人是他的儿媳
And the other victim, that's his daughter-in-law?
是的
Yes.
我猜这一点很重要
I assume that's significant.
确实
Right.
你的回答都很简洁
These are some terse responses.
我们能不能尽快摆平这件事
Look, can we just get on with this?
"摆平"
"On with this"?
我们正在"摆平"
We are "on with it."
我们怎么不在"摆平"
How are we not "on with it"?
我的同事告诉我
My colleague led me to believe
你们需要有人出来认罪
you were after a confession.
这么说不对
Well, that's incorrect.
我说的是
What I said was,
我很想知道这里究竟发生了什么
I'm trying to understand what happened here.
那是不可能的
That's not gonna be possible.
她也是这么说的
Yeah, that's what she said.
她还说我只需知道
She said all I need to know
此事涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥
is that it's national security.
这烂摊子
This is. This.
我知道你觉得我是个刺儿头
Look, I know you think I'm just some dick
没事干找你茬
jacking you up because I can,
但谁让你不走运
'cause you were unlucky enough
被摄像头拍到
to get yourself photographed.
我也不知道 也许还真是
And maybe that's true, I don't know.
但实际上
But actually,
我很想知道
I'm just trying to understand
你们这帮人在搞什么破事
this shit that you people do.
我们都得担着这破事
This shit that we're a party to
谁叫我们是纳税人
'cause we pay taxes.
这担子
This...
这担子破事
this shit.
是你杀了那个女儿吗
So you killed the daughter?
是的
Yes.
用的什么武器
With?
瓦尔特P22式手♥枪♥
A Walther P22.
拿什么杀的那位母亲 也是这件武器吗
What about the mother? Same weapon?
不是
No.
用的是酒瓶子
That was with a bottle.
梅酒的酒瓶
Plum wine.
就为了国♥家♥安♥全♥
For national security.
你们这帮人
You fucking people.
你们这帮人除了把事情搞砸
Have you ever done anything...
还做过些什么
but make things worse?
这是需要特别权限才能知道的信息
This is special access information.
好的
Fine.
绝对不能走漏风声
It can't leave this room.
明白
Understood.
说吧
So?
我招募了一名高级伊朗情报人员
I've recruited a high-level Iranian asset.
伊朗革命卫队副队长马基德•贾瓦迪
IRGC Deputy Chief Majid Javadi.
贾瓦迪
Javadi?
是的
Yes.
中♥央♥情报局恐怖爆♥炸♥事件的策划者
The man who financed the bombing of the CIA.
是的
That's right.
你凭什么相信他
Why on earth would you trust him?
我们搜集到的信息足以使他
We've developed information that would compromise him
背叛他的政♥府♥
with his own government;
挪用大笔资金的证据
evidence of wholesale corruption.
那在伊朗不过是很平常的事情
Which, in Iran, just means it's Tuesday.
一般情况下我同意
Normally I'd agree.
但这笔高达数亿美元的款项
But this is tens of millions of dollars siphoned
来自伊朗革命卫队的机密资金户头
from a secret IRGC fund
专门用来资助恐怖活动
designated for terrorist activities.
没人会对此有异议
No one would look the other way.
所以你威胁他
So you blackmailed him.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表