剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
什么重归海军陆战队的鬼话
Some bullshit about me being a marine again?
那你想怎样 布洛迪
What do you want, Brody?
你一直梦寐以求的是什么
What have you always wanted?
一个赎罪的机会
A chance at redemption.
我再说最后一遍 卡莉
For the last time, Carrie.
炸♥弹♥不是我放的
I didn't do the bombing.
就算别人不知道 你也该知道
You of all people should know that.
我说的不是炸♥弹♥袭击案
I'm not talking about the bombing.
而是自杀式炸♥弹♥背心
I'm talking about the suicide vest.
我说的是伊莉萨白•盖恩斯之死
I'm talking about the death of Elizabeth Gaines
还有国♥务♥院♥外的两名特勤局特工
and those two secret service agents outside the State Department.
以及加拉加斯的伊玛目和他妻子遇害
I'm talking about what happened to that imam and his wife in Caracas.
照索尔说的做
Do what Saul is asking.
-你希望我怎么做 -我希望你
- What you're asking? - All right, what I'm asking.
就算不为自己 也为丹娜考虑
If not for your sake, then for Dana's.
否则的话 即使告诉她你是无辜的
Otherwise, telling her you're innocent is just...
也不过是又一个谎言
...is just one more lie.
瞧我这副样子 卡莉
Look at me, Carrie.
你现在让我出去买♥♥包烟都成问题
You couldn't send me out for a pack of cigarettes right now.
我们会帮你做好准备
We'll get you ready.
但要你愿意配合才行
You just have to be willing.
瞧是谁跑出来玩了
Well, look who's come out to play.
也该出来了
About fucking time.
征得你妈同意了吗
Did you get mommy's permission?
大伙都给我闭嘴
Hey, shut the fuck up, everybody.
沿着这边跑
We're going this way.
准备好了吗
You ready?
快点
Come on.
站起来
On your feet.
别动 他得靠自己
No. He needs to do it by himself.
什么时候能继续跑
Tell me when you're good to go again.
就现在
Now.
跟上
Go.
十六天后
找到莫桑比克马普托市
Find Maputo, Mozambique.
接收频率是多少
What's the frequency?
3265千赫
Khz 3265.
当地人用什么语言交流
What language are they speaking?
葡萄牙语
Portuguese.
最后三张牌分别是什么
Bottom three cards?
梅花八
Eight of clubs.
红桃十
Ten of hearts.
黑桃J
Jack of spades?
拼出她的姓
Spell her last name.
B-a-c-z-e-w-s-k-i 比谢夫斯基
Uh, B-a-c-z-e-w-s-k-i. Baczewski.
这上面说她比谁还火♥辣♥
It says here she's hotter than what?
-乔治娅•阿斯法特 -谁说的
- Georgia Asphalt? -And who said that?
电影《我心狂野》
尼古拉斯•凯奇和劳拉•邓恩分别饰演赛勒和鲁拉
《我心狂野》里的鲁拉•抚琴
Lula Fortune to Sailor Ripley
对赛勒• 黎普列说的
in Wild at Heart.
全中
Fucking-a right.
你和她之间有什么故事
So, you guys got something going on?
没有
No.
得了吧
Come on, man,
从她打量你的眼神就能看出端倪
I've seen the way she's checking you out
你当时没在看她
when you're not looking.
真的没什么
There's nothing.
真的
Seriously?
真的
Seriously.
这么说你不介意
So, you don't mind if I...
我去泡她了
If I hit that shit then, right?
你看 还说没什么
See? There is something.
我就知道
I knew it.
真的没什么 你尽管去
No, go ahead. Really.
我只是和你开玩笑
Nah, man, I'm just fucking with you.
我结婚了
I'm married.
刚有了第一个孩子
And, uh, we just had our first kid.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
他叫德文
Name's Devon.
你怎么从来没提过
How come I didn't know that?
因为我
Just...
不太愿意谈及我的家庭
I don't like talking about my family.
迷信使然
Superstitious.
五分钟后开会
Hey, we're on in five.
在简报室
In the briefing room.
这一带区域的伊朗巡逻队并非全天候执勤
Iranian patrols in the area are intermittent.
但训练有素 装备精良
But they are well-trained and equipped.
此外 离这里七十英里处的毕扎尔
Also, there is also an IRIAF base
是伊朗的空军基地
in Bijar, 70 miles away,
换句话说 随时可以调配空中火力支持
which means they can call in air support.
他们都有什么飞机
What kind of planes are we talking?
有几架是两伊战争时期
Uh, some French-built F-1 Mirages impounded
从伊♥拉♥克♥收缴的法国F-1幻影战斗机
from Iraq after the First Gulf War
还有六架中国制♥造♥的苏24战斗机
and six Chinese Su-24s.
不好意思 可以回到刚才的问题吗
Excuse me, can we back up a minute?
可以
Sure.
他们押送我至边境处
The guys gets me to the border...
然后我示意投降
where I surrender myself?
没错
Correct.
选择马里万郡是因为很多基♥地♥组♥织♥指挥官
We chose Marivan because several Al-Qaeda commanders
同样在那里寻求政♥治♥庇护
also asked for political asylum there.
之后呢 等人空载我去德黑兰
What happens then? I get flown to Tehran?
经过一段时间审查之后 我们的预期是那样的
After a period of vetting, yeah, that's our expectation.
好的 你凭什么认为我能够接近
Okay, but what makes you think I'll ever get close enough
阿克巴里将军并完成刺杀
to General Akbari to take him out?
你将受到革命英雄的待遇
You'll be treated as a hero of the revolution.
很多高级官员 比如将军
The senior members of the regime, like the general,
会迫不及待想利用你的宣传价值
want to take advantage of your propaganda value.
而且贾瓦迪将作为引荐人
Plus Javadi's on the ground
安排你和将军的会面
to facilitate a meeting between the two of you.
但如果不知道暗♥杀♥行动结束的时间地点的话
But if we don't know where or when the assassination goes down...?
你是在担心撤离计划
You're concerned about our extraction plan.
任务完成之后 该如何全身而退
How we're gonna get you out of there once it's done?
是的
Yeah.
我正准备说
I was just getting to that.
你一进入边境
Once you're inserted at the border,
随行队伍里的四名人员
four members of your team
会沿路南上侬得衫
will continue south to Nodesheh,
之后翻山越岭 穿过平原
where they cross the mountains and make their way overland
行军至拉温莎
to Lavasan,
德黑兰外♥围♥的一个小城市
a small city just outside Tehran.
那里有当地的反叛组织
Opposition groups there have provided us
提供的安全屋
with a safe house.
我们领先一步
We've already gone ahead
安全卫星通信设备已安装完毕
and put in secure satcom.
碰头暗号♥是
Our code there is...
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
你从什么时候开始抽烟的
Since when do you smoke?
我不抽
I don't.
我没在抽
I'm not.
只是装个样子
It just looks like I'm smoking.
瞧 就当没发生过
There. It never happened.
你什么也没看见
You saw nothing.
什么也没有
Nothing.
话说...
Look...
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
按你的意愿行事
I'm doing what you want.
现在该带我去见丹娜了
Now you told me you'd take me to see Dana again.
我是说等你回来以后
I meant after you get back.
算了吧 卡莉
Come on, Carrie.
你我都知道此行凶多吉少
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表