剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
I should fucking hope not.
你那台货车呢
What about your van?
至少可以货车借给我吧
Can I at least borrow your van?
不 不能借给你
No, you can't borrow my van.
一周就好 就去湖边
Just for the weekend, to go up to the lake.
卡莉 不行
Carrie, I can't.
弗吉尔 求你了
Virgil, please.
我现在有难
I'm in trouble.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
周一早上立马还给我
I just need it back first thing Monday morning.
说到做到
Absolutely, you got it.
我什么时候过来
When-when can I come by?
我一整天都忙进忙出
I'm going to be in and out all day.
我把钥匙留下
I'll leave the keys.
帮我向你母亲问好
Say hi to your mom for me.
我母亲 你在说什么
My mom? What are you talking about?
弗吉尔
Virgil?
在元上都 有忽必烈汗
In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
英国诗人萨缪尔•柯勒律读《马可波罗游记》后所著
旨建庄严宫苑
a stately pleasure dome decree
圣亚佛河恰在此处奔流
where Alf The Sacred River ran
穿过无人及底的深穴
through caverns measureless to man
直落入不见阳光的大海
down to a sunless sea.
从此奔流不息
And then it goes on.
还是有种别样的美感 是吧
It's kind of beautiful, though, huh?
是 他应该会喜欢的
Yeah, he would've liked it.
真的吗
You think so?
他也一定喜欢你
He would've liked you.
他比你小一岁吗
He was one year younger?
小十一个月
11 months.
我们是爱尔兰双胞胎
Irish twins.
爱尔兰双胞胎 同年同一母亲所生的兄弟姊妹
还是很难过
Still.
可能因为那是我的责任
Guess it was my job.
什么责任
What was?
保护他
To protect him.
哥哥不就该保护弟弟吗
Isn't that what older brothers are supposed to do?
他是自杀的
He killed himself.
还是用枪
With a gun.
这很难归咎于别人
It's hard to blame anyone but him.
相信我 我懂
Believe me, I should know.
任由我女儿在疯人院里谈恋爱
Leave it to my daughter to fall in love on the psych ward.
阿灵顿警局我有熟人
I know some guys in the Arlington PD.
我打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事吧
You okay?
我现在好像没有一件事能做好的
I just can't seem to do one thing right anymore.
是他们那些人粗鲁无礼
Hey, they were the ones who were rude.
不能怪他们
It's no excuse.
别这样
Come on.
你就是人太好
You're way too nice.
不
No.
我几乎要失去丹娜了
I just almost lost Dana.
我知道做父母的感受
So I know how they must feel.
早该听你的让你搬进来
I should've just let you move in here like you wanted to.
杰西...
Jess...
你和她相处得总是那么好
You were always so good with her.
比我强多了
So much better than me.
可我不是她的母亲
I'm not her mother.
是布洛迪伤了她的心
It was Brody who broke her heart.
我能杀了他 迈克
I could kill him, Mike.
对天发誓 我真做得出来
I swear to God, I could.
能猜出这是哪里吗
Can you guess?
你♥爸♥参军时的驻地
It's where your dad was stationed.
还有呢
And?
还有... 我不知道
And... I don't know.
就在那边
Right there.
就是停公交车的地方
Where those buses are.
他们排了很长的队伍
There was a long line of them.
我当时就在那边
I was over there.
停车场对面
The other side of the parking lot
跟克里斯和我妈一起
with Chris and my mom
还有其他人的家人
and all the other families.
克里斯吓坏了
Chris was so freaked-out.
他紧紧抓着我的手不肯放开
He wouldn't let go of my hand.
我们周围都是人
You know, everybody was hugging
大家都在相拥而泣
and crying all around us.
就是你♥爸♥被派去伊♥拉♥克♥那天
The day your dad deployed for Iraq.
当时还有一支海军乐队在演奏
There was a Marine band playing.
当我爸和他营里的战友们
And when my dad walked out
一起走出来的时候
with all the other guys from his battalion,
能看出来他很兴奋
you could tell that he was excited.
他想去
He wanted to go.
他是个狙击手什么的 对吧
He was some kind of sniper or something, right?
对
Yeah.
你当时多大
How old were you?
8岁
Eight.
操
Fuck.
不过我们不是为了这个而来的
But that's not why we're here.
我们来这里
We're here...
因为这里是这一切的起点
because this is where it happened.
是他最后一次对我说实话的地方
The last true statement he ever said to me.
他说了什么
Which was?
"别了"
"Good-bye."
之后的一切都是谎言
Everything after that was a lie.
你好
Hello.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
想要忘记你可不容易
You're kind of hard to forget.
听着 我知道这很尴尬
Listen, I know this is awkward, but, um...
我需要个地方留宿
I kind of need a place to stay.
可能我应该先打个电♥话♥的
Probably I should've called first.
可能是吧
Probably.
不过就待一晚而已
Uh, but it's just for the night.
我只有一张沙发和一张床
Well, I got exactly one couch and one bed.
有床就行
Bed's cool with me.
进来吧
Come on in.
看来就是他了
So it is him.
贾瓦迪
Javadi.
就是他 右数第三个
That's him, third from the right.
天啊 他真是老了
Jesus, he's gotten old.
他旁边的就是埃德加•塞德尼奥
Standing next to him is Edgar Cedeo.
上个月的行动中我们锁定的银行家
The banker we targeted in last month's mission.
这照片是什么时候拍的
When was this photograph taken?
2009年
2009.
根据旅客名单显示
According to passenger manifests,
贾瓦迪只去过委内瑞拉两次
Javadi visited Venezuela exactly twice.
一次是拍这张照片时
Once at the time of this photograph
还有一次是2003年11月
and once in November 2003.
去跟塞德尼奥的银行谈交易
To set up the deal with Cedeo's bank.
两次都是化名纳赛尔•赫佳兹前往的
Each time traveling under the name Nasser Hejazi.
他的另一个身份
His alter ego.
他总拿这个开玩笑
He couldn't resist the joke.
这一点现在会害死他
Now it's gonna bury him.
您允许的话 我想开展海外资产控制
With your blessing, I'd like to open an OFAC investigation
调查他在德尔帕拉伊索足球俱乐部的
into his majority ownership position
控股所有人身份
at the Del Paraiso Football Club.
不行
No.
为什么
Why not?
现在需要耐心
Now's the time for patience.
不能操之过急
Don't force the pieces.
要积蓄力量
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表