剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
现在你问我怎么办
and now you're telling me what to do?
你周围到处都是监视者
You have surveillance all over you.
光我知道的 就有两个小队
Two teams, as far as I can see.
他们要发觉你不是去上瑜伽课
They realize you're not who you're supposed to be,
就会杀了你
they'll just kill you.
他们不会发觉的 这个办法很有效
They won't realize. This play works.
我用过十几次了
I've used it a dozen times.
你还是在冒险
Well, you're still risking the operation.
让我来处理 我和联邦探员谈谈
Let me handle it. I'll talk to the Fed.
不 我了解那个人
No, I know the guy.
他只会戏弄你
He's just gonna jerk you around.
卡莉 你压力太大了
Carrie, you're under a lot of strain.
你没想清楚
You're not thinking clearly.
我思路很清晰 奎因
I'm thinking just fine, Quinn.
如果有人在冒险行动 那也是你
If anyone's risking this operation, it's you.
你不该出现在我周围
You shouldn't be anywhere near me.
我很高兴你能支持我
I'm glad you've got my back.
还有 在我众叛亲离的时候
And... you came to see me
你能来医院看我
in the hospital when I was not in a good place.
我很感激
And... it meant a lot.
你主动承受的这些事...
What you put yourself through...
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
it was fucking incredible.
我的瑜伽课还有11分钟就开始了
Yeah, well, I've got a yoga class that starts in 11 minutes.
麦克尔•希金斯
Michael Higgins.
我不知道你还对这个感兴趣
I didn't know you went in for this sort of thing.
我不感兴趣
I don't.
总统有要求
The President asks,
幕僚长就得落实
his Chief of Staff delivers.
你可以把行李放这里
You can dump your stuff here.
他们会送到你房♥间去的
They'll take it up to your room for you.
好的 多谢
Okay, thanks.
现在 咱们喝杯咖啡吧
Now, we'll get some coffee.
除非你想来点更烈的
Unless you want something stronger.
不用了 黑咖啡就行
No, coffee's fine. Black.
这边要一杯黑咖啡
Could we get a black coffee here?
你一举消灭中情局总部炸♥弹♥袭击策划者
Well, you should know, you've won a lot of respect here
赢得了不少尊敬
with the operation to take out the Langley bombers.
也许我该把他们的头带回来挂在墙上
Maybe I should've brought their heads back on a spike.
大家好 抱歉迟到了
Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late.
-迈克 -你好啊
- Mike. -Hey
希望你一天不在 白宫还能正常运作
Hope the White House can survive without you for one day.
索尔 你好吗
Saul. How are you?
我很好 参议员
I'm well, senator.
我的梅子白兰地呢
Where the hell is my Slivovitz?
我在科索沃维和部队时第一次尝到这种酒
I got a taste for this when I was with KFOR in Kosovo.
简直点燃了我沉积多年的欲♥火♥
That burns away the cobwebs.
你想来一杯吗
You want one?
谢了 我欲♥火♥已经很旺了
Thanks, I'm cobweb-free.
你以前猎过野鹅吗
You ever hunted geese before?
没有 我只抓过间谍和叛徒
No, just spies and traitors.
我们打野鸭呢
Thought we were hunting duck.
狩猎野鸭的季节早就过去了 索尔
Duck season's long gone, Saul.
狩猎野鹅的季节也快结束了
Goose season's almost over, too.
这是猎大鹅的最后机会了
This is our last chance to take down some big boys.
在轻松的场合见面也不错吧
It's good to meet in less adversarial circumstances, isn't it?
抱歉
Hi, sorry.
莉萨 真的太谢谢你了
Hey, Lisa, I really appreciate this.
是你运气好 我没出门
Yeah, you're lucky I was in town.
我知道 事出紧急
I know. It was an emergency.
他们在后巷
Okay, the boys are in the alley.
好 我会在课程结束之前回来
Okay, I'll be back before the class ends.
弗吉尔
Virgil.
干得漂亮 卡莉 会利用我弟弟了
Classy move, Carrie, taking advantage of my brother.
我还能怎么办
What else could I do?
上次给你电♥话♥ 你暗示我说你被监视了
Last time I called, you implied you were being watched.
那群蠢蛋两天前就收拾包裹滚了
Those goons backed off two days ago.
我没开玩笑 这次我们可能真的会丢掉饭碗
But I'm not kidding, we could lose our jobs over this.
我知道 我很感激你
I know, and I'm grateful,
但是我们能边走边说吗
but can we talk about this on the move?
我真的时间有限
I'm on a really tight time frame here.
我得在50分钟之内往返贝塞斯达
I have to get to Bethesda and back in less than 50 minutes,
快点走吧
so can we move?
我利用职权安排了我俩待在同一个藏身点
I pulled rank and arranged for us to share a hide.
为数不多的能真正用作私聊的地点之一
One of the few places you can actually talk in private.
希望你不介意
Hope you don't mind.
当然不
Not at all.
只要你不指望我能打到猎物
Long as you don't expect me to hit anything.
最近有玩过猎枪吗
Fired a shotgun recently?
都20年没碰过了
Not for 20 years.
狩猎开心 伙计们
Happy hunting, boys!
猎场上见 朗尼
See you out there, Lonnie.
试试我的雷明顿猎枪
Try my old remington.
弹无虚发
Never missed a shot.
快点 里约 咱们走
Come on, Rio, let's roll!
来吧
Come on!
都10:42了 他人在哪
10:42. Where is he?
他总来这儿吗
Does he always come here?
每天早上都来 我监视过他
Every morning. I've watched him.
一般10:30到10:45之间 他会来这买♥♥咖啡
He picks up his coffee sometime between 10:30 and 10:45,
然后开车去布洛迪的家 才开始值班
then he drives to the Brody house to do his shift.
10:43了 我们赶不及在下课前回去了
10:43. We're not gonna make it back before that class ends.
-卡莉 我们得走了 -不走
- We have to go, Carrie. - We're staying.
你现在到底想干嘛
What is it that you're working on?
我说了不走
I said we're staying.
亲爱的
Hi, there!
看我给你准备了什么
Look what I got for you.
我看到了 甜心 我看到了
I know, sweetheart, I know.
霍尔探员
Agent Hall.
我的天 你真有胆来找我
Jesus. You got nerve.
-我拒绝和你说话 -不是关于我的事
- I'm not talking to you. - This isn't about me.
丹娜•布洛迪失踪了
Dana Brody is missing.
麦吉森 你跑出来干嘛
What are you doing on the street, Mathison?
你怎么不在你的精神病院好好待着呢
Why aren't you in the nuthouse where you belong?
你一定要这么混♥蛋♥吗
Do you have to be such a dick?
拜托 丹娜真的有麻烦了
Please. Dana's in real trouble.
-她妈都要疯了 -那和我没关系
- Her mother's going out of her mind. - That's not my problem.
怎么就和你没关系呢
How is that not your problem?
要是她爸爸还在美国呢
What if her father's still in the country?
要是她是去见她爸爸了呢
What if she's on her way to meet him?
她没去见她爸 她也没有任何麻烦
She isn't. She's also not in any trouble.
-你怎么知道 -因为
- How do you know? - Because,
我们已经监听丹娜和她男朋友的电♥话♥
my guys have been listening in on Dana
好几周了
and her boyfriend for weeks.
这事儿 只是两个小孩离家偷♥欢♥去了
This? It's two teenagers run away on a fuck-fest.
罗密欧与朱丽叶
Romeo and Juliet.
你也知道罗密欧与朱丽叶的结局如何 对吧
You do know how Romeo and Juliet ends, don't you?
结局可不太好
Not well.
别自以为是了 麦吉森
Get over yourself, Mathison.
他们会回家的
They'll be home.
钱一花光就会回去了
Soon as the money runs out.
你们有对她的男朋友做过背景调查吗
Did you ever run background on the boyfriend?
如果做过调查 就该知道他不是什么好饼
If you did, you'd know he's bad fucking news.
即使你对丹娜毫不上心
I mean, even if you don't give a shit about Dana,
但是 如果布洛迪想要联♥系♥谁
she is the one person Brody will reach out to
那人一定会是她
if he ever reaches out to anybody.
所以拜托 告诉我你知道她在哪
So please, tell me you know where she is,
告诉我她现在很安全 然后我就滚蛋
tell me she's safe, and then I'll walk away.
我们已经要求调查局外勤处
Look, we got a BOLO out to field offices,
整个东北地区的警♥察♥全力搜索
law enforcement across the Northeast.
-我们会找到她的 -最好如此
- We're gonna find her. - You better.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表