剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
I know you're trying to help,
可我觉得你在她身边时
but I feel like you have
应该学会放松一些
to find a way to be more relaxed around her.
我们都该放松些
We all do.
我觉得我已经很放松了
I feel like I'm doing that.
你没有
You aren't.
要是让我来说
Uh, if you ask me,
你才是把这件事小题大做的那个人
you're the one who's making too much of this whole thing.
小题大做 说的是我女儿自杀的事吗
Too much? Of my daughter's suicide?
她才没有自杀
She didn't commit suicide.
她想自杀 非常想 就连医生都这么说
She tried to. Very hard. Even the doctor said so.
他当然那么说 他是医生嘛
Well, of course he did. He's the doctor.
他怕摊上官司
He's worried about being sued.
我了解小女孩 我养过
I know about teenage girls. I raised one.
我的天 杰西 你以前每周都会说起自杀
My God, Jessie. You talked about killing yourself once a week.
我只是说过 可我从来没那么干过
I talked about it. But I never tried it.
所以我说她也不是真的想自杀
And I'm saying she didn't really mean to, either.
不过是想引起你的注意而已
It was a... a cry for attention.
要是她真想自杀 她早就死了
If she really meant to kill herself, she'd be dead.
特此召开此次
I hereby call this meeting
参议院情报委员会会议
of the Senate Intelligence Committee to order.
贝伦森先生 依照委员会惯例
Mr. Berenson, in accordance with practice of the committee,
请你起立宣誓
would you stand and be sworn?
你可否在此郑重宣誓
Do you solemnly swear that the testimony
在此庭上所述证词均为实情
you will give in this proceeding, will be the truth,
尽你所知 绝无虚言 以得上帝助佑
the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
我宣誓
I do.
我听说你现在
I understand you have a
有一份声明要读
statement you would like to read at this time.
-很短 主席先生 -很好 请开始吧
- A short one, Mr. Chairman. - Very well, please proceed.
谢谢您 主席先生
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
主席先生 尊敬的各位参议员
Mr. Chairman, distinguished senators,
就在两个月前
exactly two months ago,
在一场本国自911之后
in the worst attack
遭遇的最为严重的恐怖袭击中
on this nation since 9/11,
中情局的男男女♥女♥经历了一场可怕的打击
the men and women of the CIA suffered a terrible blow.
昨天 我们决定介入
Yesterday, we took a decisive
让那些负有责任的人得到应有的制裁
step in bringing those responsible to justice.
今天早晨 总统办公室发来总统的公告
As the President announced from the Oval Office this morning,
美国空军和地面部队
American air and ground forces,
通过在三个大洲的
in a series of six coordinated
六组联合袭击
strikes on three separate continents,
消灭了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥网络的顶层人物
eliminated the top tier of the terrorist network
是他们策划了中情局总部的炸♥弹♥袭击
which perpetrated the bombing at Langley.
这是一场可以加载史册的行动 主席先生
It was a textbook operation, Mr. Chairman.
精细布局 完美执行
Meticulously planned, flawlessly executed.
我向所有参与此次行动的人员致敬
I want to congratulate all those involved.
通过他们的努力
As a result of their efforts,
当今世界上的邪恶势力得以稍稍遏制
there's a little less evil in the world today.
谢谢你 贝伦森先生
Thank you, Mr. Berenson.
我相信我们都非常感谢你
I'm sure we're all grateful to you
还有我们勇敢的男女战士们
and to our brave men and women in uniform.
谢谢你主席先生
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
这些被杀的人都是平民 我说的对吗
These were civilians who were killed, am I correct?
法定用语称之为敌方战士
The legal term is enemy combatant.
问题是 他们并不是下令发动袭击的主使人
The point is, they weren't the people who actually ordered the attack,
并没有任何想要否定这次行动的成功的意思
not to take anything away from the success of the mission.
当然
Of course not.
问题是
The point is...
你们选择了更易于达成的目标
you went after the easier targets.
这些目标没有一个是易于达成的
None of these targets proved easy,
我向你保证 参议员先生
senator, I can assure you.
那么我要质疑你所选择的时机 贝伦森先生
Well then, I guess I question your timing, Mr. Berenson.
-我选择的时机 -行动来得正是时候
- My timing? - Coming as it does,
就在美国人♥民♥开始对你们的
when the American people have lost faith in your
办事能力失去信心的时候
ability to get things right.
实话实说 让人感觉很巧
Frankly, it feels convenient.
可是这个委员会并不会因此忘记
And this committee will not be distracted
自己要达成的根本目的
from fulfilling its purpose.
根本目的到底是什么
Which is what, exactly?
除了指指点点和归咎他人
Apart from pointing fingers and assigning blame.
或许你应该
Perhaps you'd care to
评论一下昨天报纸上的一篇文章
comment on the article in yesterday's paper.
我对报纸上那些未经证实的报道不予置评
I don't comment on unsubstantiated reports in the press.
如果消息是准确的呢
What if the information is correct?
是中情局自己
And the Agency brought
将中情局爆♥炸♥案引火上身的吗
the bombing at Langley down on its own head?
消息存在纰漏
The information is flawed.
我提醒你 贝伦森先生 你已经发过誓了
I remind you Mr. Berenson, that you are under oath.
消息存在纰漏
The information is flawed.
哪方面存在纰漏
Flawed in what way?
贝伦森先生
Mr. Berenson?
这不全是中情局的问题
It wasn't entirely an Agency matter.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
受质疑的谍报人员
The case officer in question...
有不规律性行为病史
has a history of erratic behavior.
她不稳定
She's unstable.
怎么个不稳定法
Unstable. How?
她被诊断为躁郁症
She's been diagnosed as bipolar.
这一情况 她对上级
A condition she concealed
一直隐瞒了十多年
from her superiors for more than 10 years.
她还对你隐瞒了什么事情 贝伦森先生
What else did she conceal from you, Mr. Berenson?
她是否向你隐瞒了
Did she conceal from you the
她和布洛迪议员发生性关系一事
fact that she was sleeping with Congressman Brody?
那该由我负责 参议员
It was on my watch, senator.
不管发生什么都该由我负责
Whatever happens on my watch,
-我负全部责任 -请你回答问题
- I take full responsibility. - Answer the question, please.
她是否向你隐瞒了
Did she conceal from you the fact
她与布洛迪议员发生性关系一事
that she was sleeping with Congressman Brody?
我恐怕她确实隐瞒过 是的
I'm afraid she did, yes.
上帝
God...
上帝
God...
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表