剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第三季 第十集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.
他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击
This relentless pursuit of terror.
我们将一视同仁
We will make no distinction...
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥
The USS Cole was attacked
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
while refueling in the port of Aden.
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next samba we're going to swing for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good old favorites.
直到他受到了阻击
...until something stops him.
整个事件就发生在我的眼前
It was right in front of my eyes,
而我丝毫没预料到
and I never saw it coming.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
Thousands of people running.
我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
你是我见过最聪明 又最愚蠢的人
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person i've ever known.
我不是不明真♥相♥的那个人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我是唯一的明白人
I'm the only one who got it right.
拿下
Take 'em.
通通拿下
Take 'em all.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
那个袭击者是唯一可以证明布洛迪清白的人
The bomber's the only way to prove that Brody's innocent.
你♥他♥妈♥要干啥 卡莉
What the fuck are you doing, Carrie?
卡莉 马上回去
Carrie, turn around now.
这是对你的最后警告
This is your last warning.
她左上臂受了枪伤
We got a gunshot wound to the upper left bicep.
大出血 可能是射穿动脉了
Significant bleeding. Might have clipped an artery.
索尔在他妈什么地方
Where the fuck is Saul?
我们没想到他会变成那样
He's not what we expected.
但他是我们唯一的筹码
But he's what we've got.
这家伙有毒瘾
The guy's a junkie... sir.
我给你一个机会 再次成为海军陆战队员
I'm offering you the chance to be a Marine again.
不要再来了 我...
No more. I...
我已经完了
I'm done.
我设了个局
I have a play.
牵涉到了布洛迪
It involves Brody.
-你告诉过我贾瓦迪是个局 -他是
- You told me Javadi was the play. - He is.
布洛迪是下一步
Brody's the next phase.
什么局 你有什么好主意
So, what is it? What's your big idea?
达尼什•阿克巴里
Darnish Akbari.
伊朗革命卫队的首领
Head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard.
对
Right.
贾瓦迪的上司
Javadi's boss.
他还是和平的最大障碍
And the single greatest impediment to peace.
我想除掉他
I want him gone.
布洛迪能接触到他
Brody can get to him.
照索尔说的做
Do what Saul's asking.
-你希望我这么做 -对 是我希望你这么做
- What you're asking? - All right, what I'm asking.
瞧我这副样子 卡莉
Look at me, Carrie.
你现在让我出去买♥♥包烟都成问题
You couldn't send me out for a pack of cigarettes right now.
我们会帮你做好准备
We'll get you ready.
但要你愿意配合才行
You just have to be willing.
他们押送我至边境处
The guys get me to the border
然后我示意投降
where I surrender myself?
没错 选择马里万郡
Correct, and we chose Marivan,
是因为很多基♥地♥组♥织♥指挥官
because several Al Qaeda commanders
同样在那里寻求政♥治♥庇护
also asked for political asylum there.
你凭什么认为我能够接近
What make you think I'll ever get close enough
阿克巴里将军并完成刺杀
to General Akbari to take him out?
贾瓦迪将作为引荐人
Javadi's on the ground.
安排你和将军的会面
We'll facilitate a meeting between the two of you.
我会从德黑兰回来的
I will come back from Tehran.
我知道
I know you will.
不只是为了她
And not just for her.
布洛迪
Brody?
到那边再见
See you on the other side.
卡莉
Carrie.
我想跟你谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
What about?
你的肩膀怎么样了
How's your shoulder?
焕然新生
Brand fucking new.
我想跟你澄清一下汽车旅馆那次
I want to clear the air after that clusterfuck with Franklin
狗♥操♥猪的破事
at the motel.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
这些鬼话早听腻了
I'm so tired of all the bullshit
都他妈明哲保身 没法和你说
and people covering their asses, I can't even tell you.
是直接命令 卡莉
It was a direct order, Carrie.
我是怕别人开这一枪
I didn't want to risk letting someone else take the shot.
你在手术时候
While you were in surgery,
我看了你的病例
I took a look at your medical records.
你什么
You what?!
我担心给你那枪的伤势
I was worried about the damage I'd done.
卡莉 你怀孕十五周了
Carrie, you're 15 weeks pregnant.
-那又怎样 -我觉得
- So? - So, I think
你应该考虑退出这次行动
you should consider sitting this part of the operation out.
为什么
And why would I do that?
因为在这种情况下
Because it's impossible for you to be objective
你无法客观行事
under the circumstances.
你指的是 我怀了布洛迪的孩子
The circumstances being, I'm carrying Brody's child?
对
Yes.
第一 这孩子不是他的
Well, first of all, it's not his,
谢谢担心 第二
thank you very much. Second of all,
这不关你屁事 不关任何人的事
it's none of your damn business, or anyone else's,
所以别他妈多管闲事
so just stay the fuck out of my way.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 距两伊边境四英里
五分熟
Medium rare?
味道挺不错吧
Pretty fucking tasty, huh?
不错
Hmm... hmm. Yeah.
秘诀就是在宰羊之前
The secret is to relax the goat
让它们放轻松
before you cut his throat.
所以莫达勒斯才死得那么惨
Which is why Modarres has lockjaw and sore knees.
[反对卡扎尔王朝的政♥治♥家 被毒死在监狱中]
他们怎么样了
How are they doing?
很好 顺利通过库尔德人聚居区
Good. That move across Kurdistan was uneventful.
目前
Now...
他们在这里
that's them right there.
等待日落 到时候
They're waiting for nightfall, at which point,
他们直接把他送到边境那里
they'll drive him right up to the border here,
掩护他越过伊朗那边的
cover him across to the manned checkpoint
武装检查站
on the Iranian side, right there.
总统现在最担心
The risk of an international incident
引起国际争端的风险
is a serious concern for the president.
我们绝不会辜负对他的承诺
We stand 100% behind what we told him.
此次行动值得冒险
The risk of this operation is worth the reward.
万一出了什么岔子
And in the unlikely event anything goes wrong,
也瞒得住
we have it covered.
我可不想知道你们搞的那套
I'm not even going to ask what that means.
今晚他要做的
All he has to do tonight
就是过境 并寻求避难
is walk across the border and ask for asylum.
就这样
That's it.
在陆战队学的吗
Is that a Marine thing?
袜子翻个面 干面朝里
Turn the socks inside out, get the fresh side.
哪有干面啊
Well, there is no fresh side.
一面湿了 另一面也完蛋
One side's sweaty, and the other's just dirty.
也许是我忘不掉吧
Well, maybe it's just all in my head.
有用吗
Does it work?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表