剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
他这可是在冒天大的险
He's taking a huge fucking risk.
卡莉•麦吉森可是张制胜王牌
Carrie Mathison's a huge fucking draw.
请说英语
English, please.
油箱加满了
The tank is full.
这里有张信♥用♥卡♥和一些美金
There's a credit card and some dollars.
好
Okay.
你想要武器吗 西格绍尔250手♥枪♥
Do you want a weapon? Sig Sauer 250?
不要枪
No guns.
导航给您设好了 先生
I've programmed the directions, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只剩74.58块了
So, I have $74.58 left.
你呢
And you?
零 分文没有
Zip. Nada.
你忘了 我父母从来不给我钱
You forget, I come from a money-free zone.
那我们就够再加满一次油箱
So we have enough for another tank of gas
和几天的食物了 然后就...
and a few days of food, and then...
绝望 饥饿 死掉
Despair, starvation, death.
只要和你在一起就行
As long as I'm with you.
我们可以找个地方 怎么样
We could find somewhere, though, you know?
找个没人认识我们的地方
Somewhere where nobody knows us.
找个落脚处
Get a place,
找些工作
get jobs.
做汉堡包
Flipping burgers?
见鬼 那我也愿意干啊
Hell, I mean, I'd flip burgers.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
我们不用再循规蹈矩
we don't have to be who we are.
不用一直如此
Not forever.
我们可以改头换面
We can escape it.
你觉得大家会成全我们吗
You think people would let us?
你家人 我家人
Your family, my family?
那些废话
All the bullshit?
我们得尽情享受现在所拥有的
We got to enjoy what we've got,
因为不会再有比现在这样更美好的了
because it will never get better than this.
此时此地
Here and now,
你和我 好吗
you and me, all right?
见鬼
Shit!
天吶
Jesus.
-抱歉 -利奥
- Sorry. - Leo.
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚才目光都在你身上呢
I was looking at you.
杰西卡
Jessica?
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
丹娜不见了
Dana's missing.
进来说
Uh, c-come in.
我知道我这样出现不太合适
I know it's not appropriate for me to just turn up like this.
我实在是没别处可去了
I-I literally have nowhere else to go.
丹娜不见了是什么意思
What do you mean, Dana's missing?
她三天前失踪了
She disappeared three days ago.
她偷了我的车 然后协助她男友从诊所
She stole my car and she broke her boyfriend
逃跑出来 她曾经...
out of the clinic where she...
我不知道你知道多少 丹娜曾经自杀过
I don't know how much you know, but Dana tried to kill herself.
我知道 我知道
Yes, I know, I know.
你报♥警♥了吗
Have you gone to the police?
警方说在找
They say they're looking,
可显然他们认为不过是两个孩子跑出去玩罢了
but it's obvious they think it's just two kids on a joyride.
调查局呢
The FBI?
他们说这不是他们权限范围内的事
They say it's not their jurisdiction.
或许就只是孩子们跑出去兜风呢
Well, m-maybe it is just kids on a joyride.
即便是这样 我也担心
Even if it is, I'm worried.
我查到利奥为何进诊所了
I found out why Leo was in the clinic.
他父母把他送进去 以逃避谋杀指控
His parents put him there to avoid a homicide charge.
他杀人了
He killed someone?
他弟弟死了
His little brother ended up dead,
是被家里的枪杀死的
killed with the family gun.
或许只是意外
Maybe it was an accident,
或许利奥是个变♥态♥狂 我不知道
maybe Leo's a psychopath, I don't know.
我不知道丹娜知道多少
I don't know what Dana knows,
-我好害怕 -丹娜很聪明
- and I'm scared. - Dana's a bright girl.
-她会看穿他的 -丹娜坠入了爱河
- She'll see through him. - Dana's in love.
恋爱的人智商为零
Who knows what she'll see?
听着 我深表同情
Look, I'm sorry,
可我现在日子也很不好过
but this is a really bad time for me.
我现在没办法
I-I'm not in a position...
你以前设法帮过我们
You tried to help us once before.
你出现在我家
You turned up to my house,
想要警告我布洛迪有问题
and you tried to warn me about Brody.
可即便我内心知道
And even though I knew in my heart
有不对劲的地方 还是没听你的
something was seriously fucking wrong, I didn't listen.
我现在知道这事不对劲 我知道
And I know something's wrong now. I know it.
我恳求你 帮我找到她
And I'm begging you, please help me find her.
-求你了 -好 好
- Please. - Okay, okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你先回家 我尽量想办法
Look, go home, and I'll see what I can do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
喂
Yes?
霍尔特工 我是卡莉•麦吉森
Agent Hall, it's Carrie Mathison.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk.
我跟你没什么好谈的
I got nothing to say to you.
是关于丹娜•布洛迪的事
This is about Dana Brody.
谈什么都与我无关 麦吉森
I don't care what it's about, Mathison.
别再打给我了
Don't call me again.
傻♥逼♥布洛迪
Fucking Brody.
喂
Yeah?
麦克斯 我是卡莉
Hey, Max, it's Carrie.
卡莉
Carrie.
卡莉 你在哪儿
Carrie, where are you?
十秒钟后我会给你打过去
In ten seconds, I'm gonna call you back
安排瑜伽课的事
and set up the yoga play.
瑜伽
Yoga?
弗吉尔的瑜伽课 利用莉萨
Virgil's yoga play, using Lisa.
还记得吗 等我打过去
Remember? So when I call,
别表现的像现在这么无知 好吗
act a little less clueless than you are now, okay?
卡莉 我没有装无知
Carrie, I'm not acting clueless.
我一整晚都在工作 准...
I was up all night on a job, prep...
喂
Hello.
我是麦克斯
This is Max.
麦克斯 我是卡莉
Hey, Max, it's Carrie.
我只是 打来问问
I'm just, uh, calling to see
今天早上我们还上瑜伽课吗
if we're still on for yoga this morning.
哦对
Oh, yeah.
瑜伽课
Yeah, yoga.
当然上了
Sure, right.
十点钟开始上课 所以...
Class starts at 10:00, so...
这就出发怎么样
better get moving, okay?
好的
Okay.
目标行动
Target's on the move.
收到
Copy that.
天吶 你搞毛啊 奎因
Jesus! What the fuck, Quinn?
你不是应该躲在深山老林里吗
Shouldn't you be hiding up a tree or something?
我监听了你的一次性手♥机♥
I'm up on your burner phone.
听到你打电♥话♥给霍尔特工
I heard your conversation with Agent Hall
还有你的小朋友麦克斯
and your little friend Max.
你到底想干嘛
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你要是听到了 那你该知道
If you heard, you should know.
我在找丹娜•布洛迪
I'm trying to find Dana Brody.
你打算凭一己之力找她吗
You're gonna look for her yourself?
不 我要让联调局找她
No, I'm gonna get the FBI to do it.
你怎么让他们找
How are you gonna do that?
他们连话都不和你说
The guy won't even talk to you.
你五分钟前就知道了我的行动
You came in on this operation, like, five minutes ago,
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表