剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
知道马基德•贾瓦迪是中情局线人的人
who knows that Majid Javadi's an Agency asset.
我没告诉过任何人
I didn't breathe a word to anybody.
我知道你没有 我不是为这个来的
I know you didn't-- that's not why I'm here.
你在招募贾瓦迪的过程中扮演了重要角色
But you had a crucial role in recruiting Javadi.
事实上索尔说 要不是你 根本不会成功
In fact, Saul says, without you, it never would've come off.
他过奖了
He's exaggerating.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
问题是
The thing is...
贾瓦迪只是我们计划的一部分
Javadi's only half the play.
而行动的另一部分
There's another phase of the operation
你之前并不知情
you weren't made aware of.
这关系到另一个线人 他的生死
It involves an asset, whose life depends
取决于我们能否在关键时刻从伊朗救出他
on us getting him out of Iran at the critical moment.
而我们原先的撤退方案
And the fact is our extraction plan
刚刚泡汤了
just went up in smoke.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
法拉 你在德黑兰有个叔叔
Fara, you have an uncle in Tehran.
是你父亲的兄弟
Your father's brother.
-卡莉 不行 -你先听我说
- Carrie, no. - Just hear me out.
不行 这太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
-我们唯一的请求 -你们是在要求我
- All we're asking for... - You're asking me
将家人置于高度危险中
to put my family at extreme risk.
你很清楚这一点
You know you are.
你忘了我曾亲眼目睹
You forget I've seen firsthand
行动是怎样在瞬间偏离了正轨
how fast an operation can go sideways.
坦白说吧
Tell the truth.
你永远不会让你的家人冒这样的险
You would never ask your own family to do this.
我也许会
I might.
据我所知 你的叔叔也不是个
And from what I know about your uncle, he's not one
为了远离麻烦就袖手旁观的人
to cross the street to stay out of trouble's way.
他是反对派成员 但立场温和
He's a member of a moderate opposition group.
不是扔炸♥弹♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Not a bomb thrower.
我们只求在德黑兰有个能见面的地方
All we need is a place to meet in the city.
确切说是安全屋
A de facto safe house.
法拉 我们的伙伴身在战场
Fara, we have a brother agent in the field,
即将面临致命危险
soon to be in mortal danger.
我们不该竭尽所能保他安全吗
Don't we owe him every chance to get out alive?
有人来了
Someone's coming.
我叫尼古拉斯•布洛迪
My name is Nicholas Brody...
我正式请求伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国
and I'm formally seeking asylum
为我提供庇护
in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
[波斯语]
阿曼•贾思明
Ayman Jassim.
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好什么
Ready for what?
和我一起去德黑兰
To go with me to Tehran.
那他呢
What about him?
不 操♥你♥妈♥的
No! You fuck!
-安静 安静 -该死的混♥蛋♥
- Quiet. Quiet! - You fucking asshole!
-为什么要这么做 -控制你的情绪
- What did you do that for?! - Control yourself.
-操 操 -冷静点
- Fuck! Fuck! - Calm down!
冷静
Calm down.
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
现在
Now.
我们出发去德黑兰
We go to Tehran.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表