剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
他是一届传奇
He's a legend there.
那就不可能是他了
Well, it can't be that Nasser Hejazi.
为什么不可能
Why not?
因为他死了
Because he's dead.
谁死了
Who's dead?
我听说你在办公室
I heard you were in the building.
我把司法部文件放在你桌上了
I left the DOJ documents on your desk.
是啊 我看到了
Yeah, I saw.
你还是想让我来处理吗
You still want me to handle that?
是啊
Yeah.
我一会儿就上去
I'll be up in a minute.
我等你
I'll be waiting.
我们进展到哪里了
Where were we?
其实是毫无进展
Exactly nowhere.
除非...
Unless...
什么
What?
假设我是一名伊朗官员
Say I'm an Iranian official whose job it is
负责为西半球的恐怖行动提供资金
to fund terrorist operations in the western hemisphere.
好的
Okay.
假设我眼见这些银行家因这项业务发家
Say I'm watching all these bankers get rich on the deal.
我为什么不去做呢
Why not me, too?
原因在于 首先你要背负巨大的风险
Well, because you'd be taking a huge risk, for one thing.
所以我要绕这么一大圈来把钱洗白
Which is why I go to such great lengths to launder the proceeds,
并且在整个过程中使用假名字
all the while hiding behind a false identity.
比如用一个守门员的名字
Like a goalkeeper's.
没错
Right.
可是 如果革命卫队发现
Still, if the Revolutionary Guard ever finds out
你在侵吞那些钱...
you've been embezzling all that money...
或许我将结束我的职业生涯
Maybe I'm getting to the end of my career.
或许我正盼望着功成身退
Maybe I'm looking to retire in style.
或许我一直都梦想着拥有一支自己的球队
Maybe I've always dreamed of owning a soccer team.
贾瓦迪
Javadi?
为什么是贾瓦迪
Why Javadi?
因为这本来就是他负责的任务
Because it was his operation in the first place.
因为他与委内瑞拉银行进行接触
'Cause it makes sense that he was the one to approach
合情合理
the Venezuelan bank.
还因为纳赛尔•赫佳兹是他儿时的偶像
And because Nasser Hejazi was his boyhood hero.
先别高兴
Don't smile yet.
目前这只是一种猜测
Right now it's just a theory.
早上好 卡莉 今天感觉怎么样
Morning, Carrie. How we feeling today?
你有气囊梳吗
You have a brush?
有 你睡得好吗
Yeah. You sleep okay?
睡得挺好
Uh, yeah, fine.
我昨晚与你的医生和心理师做了最终回顾
So, I did a final review of your doctors and therapists,
他们向我简述了你的表现
followed up with them last night.
他们给你写的报告都非常好
They all give you excellent reports.
你有腮红吗
Do you have any blush?
你看起来挺好的
You look fine.
我看起来像鬼似的
I look like a ghost.
我爸和我姐都会来的 对吗
My dad and sister are coming, right?
是的 他们会来的
Yeah, they'll be here.
我昨天打电♥话♥提醒过他们
I called to remind them yesterday.
或许我应该说
Maybe I should just say
我会和他们一起住上一阵子
I'm gonna go live with them for a while.
我觉得没有这个必要
I don't think that's necessary.
其实他们坚持让你慢慢回归社会
The fact that they are committed to helping you transition back
也是没有必要的
into the community is more than enough.
我不想存有侥幸心理
Well, I don't want to leave anything to chance.
相信我 不是侥幸
Trust me, we're not.
来 让我来
Here, let me.
所以 先由医务人员陈述
So, the medical staff is first up.
他们会呈递他们写的报告 回答几个问题
They will present their reports, take some questions.
然后是独♥立♥评估员
Then it's the independent evaluator.
他的名字是沃尔特•沃克
His name is Walter Walker.
我的一位朋友 人很好的
A friend, really nice guy.
然后就轮到你发言了
Then it's your turn.
然后我就可以回家了吗
Then I go home?
然后你就可以回家了
Then you go home.
卡莉 时间到了
Carrie, it's time.
好了
Okay.
别忘了对委员会提及
Oh, don't forget to tell the board
你对他们为你的康复
how grateful you are
所提供的一切帮助有多么感激
for all of their help in your recovery.
这会让他们觉得真的让你有所改变
Makes them feel like they made a real difference.
没错 这种话总会打动他们
Yeah, it always gets them.
那么 谢谢在场的所有人
So, thank-yous all around.
没问题 我能行
Yeah, I can do that.
早上好 艾比
Good morning, Abby.
我爸和我姐在哪里
Where's my dad and sister?
他们现在应该到了
They should be here by now.
我不清楚
I don't know.
全体起立
All rise.
有请尊敬的维吉尼亚州联邦第六巡回法♥院♥
For the Sixth Circuit of the Commonwealth of Virginia,
特派法官罗伯特•斯特劳斯
the Honorable Special Justice Robert Strauss.
请坐
Please be seated.
卡莉•麦吉森案
Matter of Carrie Mathison.
我们从你开始吧 马洛尼医生
Why don't we start with you, Dr. Maloney?
我听说病人治疗期间
I understand there's been an issue
曾出现过问题
with the patient's medication.
确实出现过 法官大人
There was, Your Honor.
不过我很满意问题已经解决了
I'm pleased to say it's been resolved.
解释一下
Explain.
我使用滴定法将她的锂摄入量
I titrated her lithium dose
按照每日增加600毫克的剂量
in daily increments of 600 milligrams
提高到了每日摄入1800...
until a total daily dosage of 1,800...
卡莉很热心地参与每天的分组会
Carrie participates in daily group sessions
以及手工活动
and craft activities enthusiastically.
她在制陶方面展现出非常高的天赋
She's demonstrated a real talent in ceramics.
她给病房♥里帮了很大的忙
She's been a pleasure to have on the ward,
还自愿帮助端送食物托盘
volunteering to deliver food trays,
为她的病友们树立了很好的榜样
setting a good example for her fellow patients.
以我作为独♥立♥评估员的角度来看
And it is my opinion as an independent evaluator
病人卡莉•麦吉森
that the patient Carrie Mathison
现在已经达到出院的标准
meets all the criteria for discharge today,
但附带条件是
with the one proviso
她必须在外继续接受治疗
that she continue therapy as an outpatient.
麦吉森女士 你有什么要说的
What do you say, Ms. Mathison?
你觉得你现在可以回家了吗
Do you feel well enough to go home today?
我觉得我可以
Yes, I do.
你家在哪里
And where is home?
我住在亚当斯摩根区
I live in Adams Morgan.
自己住吗
Alone?
是 但我爸和我姐开车15分钟就能到我家
Yes, but my dad and sister are a quick 15-minute drive away
而且我们经常见面
and we see each other all the time.
按计划 他们今天应该过来的 是不是
They were scheduled to make an appearance today, were they not?
我昨天和卡莉的父亲谈过
I talked with Carrie's father yesterday.
他们说会过来
They said they would be.
如果我爸答应过来 他一定会来的
If my dad says he's coming, he'll be here.
可能是堵在路上了
He's probably stuck in traffic.
谢谢你 麦吉森女士
Thank you, Ms. Mathison.
本委员会将即刻开始协商
The members of this committee will now confer
并做出决定
and come to a determination.
对了 我想对在座各位所给予我的帮助
Oh, and I want to thank everybody here
表示感谢
for helping me.
我将终生感激
I'm forever grateful.
我们不会讨论太久的
This shouldn't take too long.
走
Go!
克罗斯比先生吗
Mr. Crosby?
可以跟我来一趟吗
Want to come with me?
女士们
Ladies?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表