剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
I told you, Mom.
我不能再以丹娜•布洛迪的身份生活
I can't be Dana Brody anymore.
没错 所以我们才去了法♥院♥
Right, and we went to the courthouse,
还填了那么多表格
and we filled out all those forms.
那不仅仅关系到我的名字
It's not just about my name.
你不能就这么突然地离开
You can't suddenly just leave.
这不算突然
It's not sudden.
或许你觉着不算突然
For you, maybe.
显然你早已经想好了
You've been thinking about it, obviously,
可是你从来没跟我说过
but you never told me.
你告诉了安吉拉 谁知道她是谁
You told Angela, whoever that is.
她是我朋友
She's my friend.
别怪到她的头上
Don't take it out on her.
丹娜 这件事我们连谈都没谈过
Dana, we haven't even talked about this.
这事谈不谈根本没有意义
There's no point in talking about this,
因为这事就没有什么好谈的
because there's nothing to talk about.
妈妈
Mom,
我不能再这么生活下去了
I can't live this life anymore.
我真的不能
I just can't.
我是说
I mean...
这里差点杀了我
it nearly killed me.
我必须走
I've got to leave.
天吶
Oh, God.
我是那么爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我现在要走了
I'm gonna go now.
好吗
Okay?
等等 等一下 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
丹娜 等等
Dana, wait.
这里面还有300美元
There's still $300 left on that.
不 妈妈
Mom, no.
求你拿着吧
Please take it.
我必须自食其力
I need to do this on my own.
不是非要你花 你只管拿着
You don't have to use it. Just take it.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
看来他们比我们抢先一步
Looks like they beat us to it.
一定有人在我们赶来清理之前
Someone must have called it in
打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
before we could get over here to clean up.
已经有一队凶案调查组的警♥察♥在全力侦查了
Got a police homicide squad already in overdrive over here.
继续开
Keep moving.
别停车
Don't stop.
举手
Hands.
这他妈的不过是个开始
This is just the fucking beginning.
你还好吗
You okay?
我自己也不知道
I don't know what I am.
我们进去吧
Shall we?
把手铐打开
Take the chains off.
站起来
Stand up.
索尔
Saul.
你看起来可不像一个
You don't look like a man
在职业生涯中大获全胜的人
who just landed the biggest asset of his career.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表