剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你的病历
It's your medical history.
谁给的病历
According to whom?
你的医生们
Your doctors.
是吗 可是...
Really? 'cause...
我真正去看的医生
No doctor of mine, one that I am actually seeing,
没人会那样写的
Would write that.
你有停止用药吗
Did you stop taking your meds?
我没有 我不是单纯的停药
I didn't... I didn't just stop taking my meds.
我用了另一套方法来代替药物
I have a routine to compensate.
这方法是我的医生建议的
A routine that I have worked out
我真正的医生 不是中情局的那帮骗子
With my actual doctor, not some CIA shill
他们就是想让我闭嘴
Who's trying to shut me up.
我每天都跑步 跑六英里
I, um... I run every day, six miles.
有时候还更多
Sometimes more.
我还唱歌♥ 想不到吧
Singing helps. Go figure.
还有 我还冥想
And, um, and I meditate.
以此保持冷静
To stay calm.
你冷静吗
Are you... Calm?
考虑到
Well, considering
我正被铐在医院的轮床上
I'm chained to a gurney in a hospital gown,
能这样就算够冷静的了
I'd say I'm beyond calm.
我他妈都快入定了
I'm fucking zen!
我只是... 我不...
I just... I can't...
我不能再用药了
I can't do the meds anymore.
为什么
Why not?
因为那会让我的脑子变得迟钝
Because they dull my head.
我做事的时候会忽视重点
I miss things when I'm on them.
不是忽视
Miss, not... As in "Yearn for,"
是"抓不住"
But miss as in "Fail to see."
-抓不住 比如什么 -比如
- Fail to see what, for example? - Well, for example,
中情局总部的爆♥炸♥导致了219人丧生
The explosion at langley that killed 219 people.
我看到了
And I see it already,
你脸上的怀疑 可我真是中情局特工
The doubt on your face, but I-I am cia.
你可以去查证
You can verify it.
当然
Unless, of course,
除非他们抹去了我的档案
They expunged my records, which...
仔细想想 可能性非常大
...Come to think of it, is a real possibility.
听着 我妹妹是名医生
Look, my sister is a doctor.
你可以给她打电♥话♥
You can call her.
她会告诉你我说的一切都是真的
She'll tell you everything I've said is true.
他们说你在找我
They said you were looking for me?
希望没有打扰到您
I didn't want to bother you.
不会 发现什么了
No bother. What do you got?
我设法追踪了笔记本上的账户
I managed to source all the accounts on the laptop.
并没有很多
There weren't that many.
文件也都在公文包里
And the documents in the briefcase, too.
结论是
And?
没有与伊朗有关的东西
Nothing originates in iran.
等你发现了再告诉我
Let me know when you find something that does.
长官
Sir?
我不太明白您到底希望我找什么
I'm not sure what you expect me to do.
我已经照您的要求浏览了所有账户
I've looked at all the accounts like you asked.
没有任何异常
There's nothing there.
知道为什么找你来吗
You know what you're here for?
检查银行账目
To examine the bank records.
你要跟踪钱的流向
You're following the money.
从香港贷款银行到这个男人
From Hong Hong lending bank to this guy.
这儿
Here.
马基德•贾瓦迪
Majid Javadi.
这个伊朗人资助了12月12号♥的那场
The Iranian who funded the attack on this agency
对中情局的袭击活动
That occurred on 12/12.
我知道
I know.
很好
Good.
那就好好干吧
So do that.
还有
And you know what else?
我们说的是
While we're talking about an event
一场造成两百名美国公民死亡的袭击事件
That left 200 americans dead on the ground,
而目前你所做的一切 似乎都是无用功
And what you're doing about it, which is apparently nothing...
请原谅我态度不好
forgive me.
你头上戴的那玩意儿
You wearing that thing on your head
对于那些本该成为你的同事
is one big "Fuck you" to the people
却在爆♥炸♥中不幸牺牲的人来说
Who would've been your coworkers,
就相当于一个巨大的"操"字
Except they perished in a blast right out there.
如果你一定要戴它 如果真的非戴不可
So if you need to wear it, if you really need to,
这是你的权利
Which is your right,
但你最好是我们所见过的最好的分♥析♥师
You better be the best analyst we've ever seen,
所以别跟我说什么没有异常
And that means don't tell me there's nothing.
给我个计划
Give me a plan.
要么给我个计划 要么就闭嘴
Give me a goddamn plan or don't say anything.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
现在你明白我们想做什么了吗
You understand the mission now, what we're trying to do here?
是
Yes.
很好
Good.
我
I...
又怎么了
What?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
你说
Well, tell it to me.
我们把这家银行的人带进来
We bring in people from this bank.
审问他们在中东的这三家银行支行的
Ask them about wire transfers from these three branches.
电汇情况
In the middle east.
而我们需要审问的银行工作人员
The bankers we want to talk to,
他们现在在纽约
They're in New York.
好 我会把他们带来
Okay, I'll get them down here.
明天我们就跟他们谈谈
We'll talk to them tomorrow.
我们俩一起
The two of us.
丹娜
Dana?
怎么了
What?
外头越来越冷了 你要加件毛衣吗
It's getting cold out. Do you want a sweater?
不用
I'm fine.
妈妈
Mom.
需要吃的吗
Something to eat?
-我说... -妈 让她一个人呆会
- I said... - Mom, just leave her alone.
我只是问问她要不要吃的
I just asked if she wants some food.
别 你快把她逼疯了
Well, don't. You're driving her crazy.
一整天什么都没吃 肯定有事
When someone doesn't eat all day, it means something.
可能她只是不觉得饿
Maybe she's not hungry.
宝贝
Sweetie?
妈 真的 别这样
Mom, really, don't.
见鬼 卡莉
Shit, Carrie.
请坐
Have a seat.
我都不知道这事
I didn't know about this.
一听到消息我就赶过来了
I came as soon as I heard.
你是来把我弄出去的吗
Did you come to get me out?
我不能
I-I can't.
那滚吧
Just-just leave.
你不能到处泄露情报局的机密
You can't go around spilling agency secrets.
你知道的
You know that.
索尔都慌了
Saul's panicked.
因为我
About me.
因为不能确定中情局的将来
About the CIA, if it even has a future.
所以他把那场爆♥炸♥怪罪到我头上
So he blames the explosion on me.
这就是他拯救情报局的计划
That's his plan to save the agency.
-我知道这事很操蛋 -知道就好
- It's fucked up, I know. - Good.
-但这并不能让你离开这里 -不
-But it's not gonna get you out of here. - No.
不 明天我家人会出席听证会
No, my family will be at the hearing tomorrow,
-他们会把我弄出去的 -卡莉 你必须...
- And they will get me out. - Carrie, you have to...
必须什么 做该做的事吗
What? What do I have to do?
看看他们把我关在什么地方
Look where they put me.
我什么都不用做了
I don't have to do anything.
你要小心点
You have to be careful.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表