剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously, on Homeland...
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
我们必须拖延时间 40分钟 一个小时
We have to buy time, 40 minutes, maybe an hour,
直到他们起飞
till they're in the air.
-我不能抛下你 -我同意索尔
- I'm not leaving you. - I agreed with Saul.
如果行动受挫 这就是后备计划
If things go wrong, this is the plan.
等着他们来抓你吗
What, to allow them to fucking catch you?
是你
It was you.
卡莉·麦吉森 你就这么丢下她不管吗
Carrie Mathison, you're just going to leave her here?
马丁小姐 你最近一次行动是什么
Ms. Martin, what was your most recent operation?
我们试图诋毁你们的总统
We tried to compromise your president
并推她下台
and push her out of office.
你的药
Your medication.
你想怎么度过在这里余下的日子
How do you wanna spend the rest of your days here?
是读读亚历山大送来的好书
Reading nice books that Alexander brings you
在院子里放放风
and exercising in the yard...
还是发着疯 被关在精神病院里
or gone mad, locked up in an asylum?
反正莫斯科
No one back in Moscow
也没人有心情谈判
is much in the mood to negotiate, anyway.
你再等几个月也许更好
Maybe it's better if you wait a few months.
我等不了几个月
I can't wait a few months.
我都不知道她几个月后是否还活着
I don't even know if she'll be alive in a few months.
快走
Go.
你没事吧
You all right? You all right?
国土安全
第八季 第一集
不 不 不要撕外套
No, no, no, no. Not the coat.
不 不 不要撕外套
No, no, no, no, no. Not the coat.
不要撕外套
Not the coat. Not the coat.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
不 不
No, no, no, no!
美军地区医疗中心
德国 兰施图尔
做噩梦了吗
Rough ride?
你得睡会儿
You need to sleep.
我在努力了
I'm trying.
已经快六小时了
It's been almost six hours.
你可以再吃一粒劳拉西泮[镇静剂]
You can have another lorazepam.
不 我想把药断了
No, I wanna wean myself.
来半粒吧
Maybe a half.
抽血吗
Blood work?
明天抽
Tomorrow.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 进来吧 请坐
No, come on in. Have a seat.
道格…
Is Doug--
我是来替道格的
I'm sitting in for Doug.
吉姆·图罗
Jim Turrow.
你是他的上司 对吗
You're his supervisor. Is that right?
想喝点什么吗
You want anything to drink?
不用了 没事
Uh, no. No, I'm good.
我能问你几个问题吗
Okay if I ask you a few questions?
当然
Sure.
你在俄♥罗♥斯♥关押了213天
You were detained in Russia for 213 days?
对
Yes.
在前几天遭到审讯...
And you were interrogated for the first...
大概前三十天
Uh, 30ish...
审讯你的是谁
Who was your interrogator?
一个叫谢尔盖·托波科夫的上校
Um, a colonel named Sergei Tobokov,
主要是他
most of the time, anyway.
俄军情局
GRU.
后来为什么停了
Why'd he stop?
这些都在档案里了
All of this is in the file.
档案里内容太多了
It's a big file.
你能告诉我他为什么停止审讯吗
Can you tell me why he stopped interrogating you?
可能是因为我冲他扔粪便了吧
I think because I threw my feces at him.
你是故意那么做的吗
And was that strategic?
不 不
No, no.
我 我当时精神状态有问题
I--I...I was in the midst of a florid psychosis.
他们不肯给我药
They withheld my medication
我花了二十天 才让他们相信
and it took about 20 days for me to devolve
从我身上挖不到什么情报
into a not very helpful subject, um,
但他们还是继续了一周左右
but they kept at it for another week or so.
我没法给你准确的数字
I can't give you an exact figure.
之后我的脑子里要么一片空白
After that, it's all either blank
要么就是一系列
or a series of images
与现实并不一致的图像
that don't much comport with reality.
如果咱们要慢慢聊
Um, if we're doing this the slow way,
我可能想喝点水
may--maybe I will take some water.
道格告知我你想回局里复职
Doug informs me you'd like to be reinstated at the agency.
是的
Yes.
是的 我非常想
Yes, I would like that very much.
超过180天行踪交待不清
A security clearance isn't an option
是没法通过安全审查的
with upwards of 180 days unaccounted for.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
所以我一直非常努力地配合
That's why I've been working so hard
法利医生和道格
with Dr. Foley and Doug,
试图找回空白的记忆
just trying to fill in the gaps.
他们让你感觉
Did they give you the impression
不是那样吗
that wasn't the case?
不
No.
他们有没有告诉你 你没通过测谎
Did they tell you you failed your polygraph?
不实反应
Deception indicated.
所以你得忍♥耐一下了
So you're gonna have to bear with me.
哪些问题
Um...which questions?
你说通常是托波科夫去问话 但并不总是他
You said it was usually Tobokov but not always.
我想知道是那些问题 拜托了
I'd like to know which questions, please.
其实有不少
Quite a few, actually.
比如呢
Such as?
你是否曾跟
Have you ever conspired
外国情报员或情报机构密谋
with a foreign intelligence officer or service?
什...这是什么意思
Wh--so--so what does that mean?
你...你是在指控我什么吗
Are...are you accusing me of something?
可以意味着很多事
Could mean a lot of things:
供出线人和途径
giving up sources and methods,
为敌方工作
working for the enemy.
你来告诉我
You tell me.
我的记忆分不清♥真♥实
My memory doesn't distinguish between what was real
和不真实的部分
and--and what wasn't.
你明白的 对吗
You get that, right?
测谎仪不管你是否有幻觉
The polygraph doesn't care if you were delusional.
它的结论是你撒了谎
It says you were lying.
我修改了我的答案 因为我不相信
I edit my answers, because I don't trust
我的大脑
my own brain.
这就是测谎仪测到的
That's what it's picking up.
也许吧
Maybe.
我们预想过会有这种情况
We expected that going into this.
法利医生和道格都说有这种可能性
Dr. Foley and Doug both said it was a possibility.
他为什么表现得好像在审问犯人
Why is he acting like this is incriminating?
那是预料中的
We expected it.
你们要进来吗
You wanna jump in here?
请你坐下
Sit down, please.
你确实承认交待了
You did admit to giving up the location
贝鲁特一处安全屋的地址
of a safe house in Beirut.
是的 那里已经几十年没启用过了
Yeah, one that hasn't been active for decades.
我确信当时
I believe at that point
我已经被剥夺睡眠96小时了
I had been kept awake for 96 hours.
-那么线人呢 -他们怎么了
- What about assets? - What about them?
你是否暴露过一名线人的身份
Did you ever reveal the identity of an asset?
没有
No.
也许是某个十年前就死了的人
Maybe somebody who died ten years before.
不 线人都有家庭 我不会那么做的
No, assets have families. I wouldn't do that.
你确定吗
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表