剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
他还兼任圣城军司令
and leader of the Quds Force.
斯科特
Scott.
刺杀的详情尚有待证实
Details are still unconfirmed...
行动计划是什么
What's it gonna be?
从阿富汗还是土耳其
Afghanistan or Turkey?
海军特战队正在由阿富汗的赫拉特基地
Uh, DEVGRU is pulling together an extraction team
集结一支营救小队
from a squadron based in Herat, Afghanistan.
具体计划是什么
Show me.
16名队员
Got 16 men,
4架直升机 2架黑鹰 2架支奴干
four helos, two Black Hawks, two Chinooks.
黑鹰直升机
Uh, Black Hawks
从这里进入伊朗领空
into Iranian airspace here.
飞行预案是由托布赫达里耶
An initial flight plan has them diverting north
转向北飞行
at Torbat Heydariyeh.
避开输电线 那一带均为戈壁
Skirting the grid, it's all desert.
从那里沿这条山脊直接飞到
Making their way directly down this ridgeline
卡莉所在的方位
to Carrie's coordinates.
从基地出发总飞行时间有多久
Total flying time from the base?
大约210分钟
Approximately 210 minutes.
支奴干呢
And the Chinooks?
我猜他们要留在阿富汗那边
I assume they're staying on the Afghan side
提供支持
to provide support?
以防黑鹰直升机遇到麻烦
In case the Black Hawks get into trouble,
接应海豹突击队从陆上杀出伊朗
and/or the Seals have to fight their way out of Iran.
我可不想那样
I don't like the sound of that.
联合特种作战司令部也不想
Neither does JSOC.
我是说 这次行动基本就没预演过
I mean, the operation-- it's basically unrehearsed.
伊朗的边防设施
Iran's border installations
可能配有中国最新的反隐形雷达技术
likely include the latest Chinese anti-stealth radar technology.
我会转告局长你的担忧
I'll let the director know your concerns.
局长还是贝伦森先生吧
Would that still be Mr. Berenson?
还是已经换成洛克哈特先生了
Or is that now Mr. Lockhart?
目前还是贝伦森先生
That would still be Mr. Berenson.
他的任期还有...
For another...
十一小时零十分钟
11 hours and ten minutes.
谢了
Thanks.
天冷得真快
Got cold fast.
是啊
It did.
我们可能至少得在这儿待好几天
We could be here a couple of days, at least.
比这儿差的地方有的是
There are worse places.
想谈谈你是怎么了吗
You want to tell me what's going on with you?
我今天杀了人 卡莉
I just took a man's life today, Carrie.
他是个坏人 布洛迪
He was a bad guy, Brody.
-是啊 我知道 -穷凶极恶
- Yeah, I get that. - Worse than bad.
他把成千上万个孩子
He sent kids, chained together--
用铁链绑在一起 送去伊♥拉♥克♥前线
tens of thousands of them-- into the Iraqi lines,
很多时候是让他们清除雷区
often to clear minefields.
喂
Hello.
你和布洛迪在安全屋吗
You and Brody at the safe house?
是的
We are.
关于他你说得没错
You were right about him.
他没有食言
He did what he said.
转告他干得漂亮
Tell him well done.
我会的
I will.
我也会说到做到 让他安全撤离
I'm gonna do what I said: get him out safely.
我正在召集一支营救队
I'm scrambling a recovery team now.
谢谢你 索尔
Thank you, Saul.
若一切顺利 他们应该日出前就能到
All goes well, they should be at your location before sunrise.
我们会等着的
We'll be waiting.
我明早要动身去德国
I myself am leaving for Germany in the morning.
拉姆施泰因见
See you at Ramstein.
在那儿见
See you there.
你睡着了吗
You asleep?
没有
No.
刚才是索尔的电♥话♥
That was Saul.
他们今晚会带我们离开
They're getting us out, tonight.
动作可真快
That was fast.
他想让我转告你干得漂亮
He wanted me to tell you well done.
有什么意义吗
Whatever that means.
从他嘴里说出来那可是意义非凡
It means a lot, coming from him.
接下来怎么办
So what happens next?
什么意思
What do you mean?
等我们到家后
When we get home.
接下来会怎样
What happens next?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想怎样
What do you want to happen?
老实说吗
Honestly?
我从没指望过能撑到现在
I never expected to get this far.
所以我尽量不去想以后的事
So I try not to think about it.
我想过
I've thought about it.
加拉加斯有个人
There was this man in Caracas.
他是位医生
He was a doctor.
他管我叫蟑螂
He called me a cockroach.
屡诛不灭 所到之处无不被我荼毒
Unkillable, bringing misery wherever I go.
这话真难听
That's harsh.
但很准确
But accurate.
这是为了赎罪
This was about redemption.
我的救赎
Mine.
你自己也说过
You said so, yourself.
真♥他♥妈♥是个笑话
What a fucking joke.
这的确是赎罪
It was about redemption.
什么混账逻辑
In what universe
告诉你通过杀更多的人来弥补杀人的错
can you redeem one murder by committing another?
你是海军陆战队员 布洛迪
You're a Marine, Brody.
规矩就不一样了
The rules are different.
我有很多身份
I'm a lot of things.
但我不再是海军陆战队员了
But I'm not a Marine anymore.
我已经脱离这个身份很久了
I haven't been for some time.
你响应♥召♥唤
You were asked to do a mission
为祖国完成一项任务
on behalf of your country,
并且成功了
and you did it.
你是这么以为的吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
我相信是这样的
That's what I believe.
就这样一路走到黑吗
Wind this up and point us in a direction?
如果你这么想
If that's what you think,
一开始为什么会答应我们
why'd you agree to do it in the first place?
现在我越来越看不到希望了
That is becoming less and less fucking clear.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
我怀孕四个月了
I'm four months pregnant.
我们在湖边的时候怀上的
From our time at the lake.
卡莉 天啊
Carrie, Jesus.
好像我嫌事情还不够乱 是吧
As if things couldn't get more complicated, right?
-你怎么不说 -我现在说了
- You should've said something... - Well, I'm saying it now.
别
Don't.
听着 我也不知道回去会怎样
Look, I don't know what happens back home either,
我们会过上怎样的生活
what kind of a life we have or we don't have,
一起还是分开
whether it's together or apart,
但日子总要过下去
but there will be a life.
怀这个孩子我不后悔
And I'm not sorry about that.
一点也不 因为我偏偏相信
Not for one single second. Because I happen to believe
我来到这世上的理由
one of the reasons I was put on this earth
就是为了与你相遇
was for our paths to cross.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
And, yeah, I know how crazy that sounds.
你说完了吗
Are you through yet?
没
No.
完了
Yes.
我根本不觉得这疯狂
'Cause I don't think that sounds crazy at all.
我觉得这是支撑我的
I think it sounds like the only sane fucking thing
最后一点理智的东西
left to hold onto.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表