剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
任职听证开始的日子
confirmation hearings begin.
是啊
Right.
告诉我他在加拉加斯遇到了什么事
Tell me what happened to him in Caracas.
就我们了解 简直一团糟
A world of shit as far as we know.
他在哥伦比亚边境腹部中弹
He was gut-shot at the Columbian border.
差点送了命
Nearly died.
我猜还对止痛药上了瘾
Got hooked on the painkillers, I guess.
还在某个清♥真♥寺里出了事
There was also an incident at a mosque.
一位伊玛目和他的妻子被杀
An imam and his wife were murdered.
都因为他吗
Because of him?
就因为他
Because of him.
我需要一辆车
I need a vehicle.
你的胳膊怎么了
What happened to your arm?
玩悬挂滑翔摔的
Hang gliding accident.
真的假的
For real?
去他妈的中情局 巴拉兹
Fucking CIA, Baraz.
你有什么好问她的
What are you asking her questions for?
就随便聊聊
Just making conversation.
下个路口左转
It's the next left.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们等着
Now we wait.
我们盯了这座房♥子二十四小时
We sat on the house for 24 hours.
出入过的只有这个人
And this is the only person who ever came in or out.
天吶
Oh, Christ.
你认识他吗
You know him?
恐怕是的
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
他是什么人
Who is he?
我妻子的一个朋友
A friend of my wife's.
他叫阿伦•伯纳德
His name is Alain Bernard.
他们在孟买♥♥认识的
She met him in Mumbai.
他们在那边有过一段关系
They struck up a relationship there,
后来还有没有继续就不知道了
which may or may not be ongoing.
我也不想问这个 索尔
I hate to ask this, Saul,
不过 你觉得米拉知道吗
but do you think Mira's aware?
他是以色列情报人员这事吗
That he's an Israeli intelligence officer?
不知道
No.
迷恋上这家伙是她唯一的罪过
Falling for the guy is her only crime.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
现在吗
For the time being?
抓住他
Pick him up,
把他丢进地洞里关着去
put him in a dark fucking hole.
那洛克哈特呢
What about Lockhart?
他在其中扮演什么角色
How does he fit into the equation?
我大概漏了一条线索
I think I buried a lead.
什么意思
Meaning what?
这家伙离开安全屋以后
After our guy left the safe house,
我跟踪他到了彼得餐厅
I followed him to Pete's Diner,
在国会山
Capitol Hill.
丹娜
Dana?
丹娜 丹...
Dana? Dan...
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 让我出去
Hey, assholes, let me out!
布洛迪
Brody...
放开我
Get off me!
天吶
Oh...God...
-放我出去 -放松
- Let me the hell out! - Relax!
布洛迪
Brody!
混账东西
Motherfucker!
丹娜 是我
Dana, it's me!
丹娜
Dana!
-回去 -放开我
- Get back... - Get off of me!
丹娜
Dana!
妈的 丹娜
Fuck. Dana!
她听不见的 布洛迪
She can't hear you, Brody.
你这个贱♥人♥
You...you bitch.
你这个臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch.
-他在吗 -您有预约吗
- Is he in? - Is he expecting you?
先生 您不能进去
Sir, you can't go in there.
反正那晚我还要招待一位筹款人
I'm hosting a fund-raiser that night anyway.
我得挂了
Listen, I got to go.
搞什么鬼 索尔
What the hell, Saul?
这是什么东西
What is this?
打开它
Open it.
你能解释一下吗
Care to explain?
阿伦•伯纳德为《世界报》写了一篇我的简介
Alain Bernard is writing a profile on me for Le Monde.
二十分钟之前
20 minutes ago,
阿伦•伯纳德承认自己是以色列情报人员
Alain Bernard admitted to being an asset of Israeli intelligence.
这与我有何相干
And I should be concerned about this... Why?
他声称自己曾经将一系列从我家中
Because he claims he passed you information obtained
窃听到的信息告知于你
from a listening device planted in my home.
扯淡
That's preposterous.
是吗
Is it?
我一通电♥话♥打给贝纳永大使
One call to ambassador Benayoun,
这马上就会成为一次国际事件
it would be an international incident.
再一通电♥话♥打给《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
A second call to The Post,
你的照片马上就能登上
and your picture'd be on the front page
全国报纸的头版头条
of every newspaper in the country.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想要时间
Time.
时间
Time?
只要你把就任局长一事
Postpone your confirmation
推迟到下月中旬
until the middle of next month,
我可以保证这些信息不曝光
and these'll never see the light of day.
我没搞懂
I don't understand.
这只是个简单的请求而已
It's a simple request.
再给我几周时间
Give me a few more weeks.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你可以借机一举打垮我
You could destroy me with this.
继续稳坐局长一职
You could guarantee your own tenure as director.
为什么要放我一马
Why are you letting me off the hook?
因为我不想让我的妻子蒙羞 参议员
Because it would humiliate my wife, senator.
况且这也会让中情局的名声扫地
And because it would damage the agency badly.
同意吗
We have a deal?
成交
We do.
希望你已经可以平心静气地跟我谈谈了
I was hoping you've calmed down enough to talk.
丹娜怎么会在那么偏僻的地方
What's Dana doing cleaning motel rooms
-打扫汽车旅馆 -怎么了
- in the middle of nowhere? - Why?
这有什么问题吗
Is something wrong with that?
-做个钟点工 -这他妈不是重点
- Being a maid? - There's nothing Wrong with that,
我就是想知道
goddamn it, I just want to know
我女儿到底怎么了
what's going on with my daughter!
先喝点水 然后我们再谈丹娜的事
Drink it, and I'll tell you about Dana.
慢点喝 不然会恶心
Slowly, or you'll be sick.
好了
There.
到底怎么回事
Now, what's going on?
她这段日子过得不好 布洛迪
Well, she's had a rough time, Brody.
她辍学了
She dropped out of school.
搬到外面去住
She moved out of the house.
还改了自己的姓
She changed her last name.
带我回那个汽车旅馆
Take me back to the motel.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
看在上帝的份上 卡莉
For Christ's sake, Carrie.
我告诉过你
I told you.
如果你想再见她一面
If you want to see her again...
别再耍我了 卡莉
Quit your fucking games, Carrie!
我要直视她的双眼
I need to look her in the eye.
告诉她我是无辜的
I want her to know I'm innocent!
你要是一直吼的话 那我们就没必要谈了
If you keep yelling, this conversation is over.
我想让这两个人出去 你能乖乖的吗
Now I would like to tell these two men to leave, can I do that?
你想怎样
What do you want?
跟索尔•贝伦森的要求一样对吧
The same thing as Saul Berenson, I'm guessing.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表