剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
And tell him I won't name names, either.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥一线的特工
I won't betray my people in the field.
这个你可以和他商议
That's between you and him.
不 这点没有商量的余地
No, that is non-negotiable.
好吧
Okay.
这样想想看
Think of it this way.
说不定你们俩能找到双方的利益共同点
Maybe you two can find some common ground.
拨乱反正
Put the world right.
拯救所有人
Save us all.
胡说八道
Fuck you.
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry. Did you say something?
我说 胡说八道
Yeah. Fuck you.
本尼特先生希望你能收下 这是他的心意
Mr. Bennett wanted you to have this as a show of good faith.
如果我现在买♥♥张机票飞到东南亚的丛林
How would he feel about me buying a plane ticket to Southeast Asia
躲一阵子 他会作何感想
and disappearing into the jungle for a while?
也许开车去趟大西洋城对你来说更靠谱
You might want to consider a car trip to Atlantic City instead.
为什么
Why's that?
你在美国运输安♥全♥局♥的禁飞名单上
You're on the TSA no-fly list
而且你的护照也已经无效了
and your passport's no longer valid.
多谢告知
Good to know. Thanks.
走好
Have a nice walk.
有什么消息吗
Have you heard anything?
没有
No.
这是什么
What is it?
我的一个侦探哥们帮我弄到的
This. A detective buddy of mine got it for me.
利奥在康复院不是为了治疗
Leo wasn't in the rehab facility for treatment.
他父母和地方检察官做了个协议
His parents made a deal with the DA
使他免于被控杀人
to keep him from being charged with a homicide.
你说什么
What?
细节不详 但他设法
Details are sketchy, but somehow he managed
搞到了他爸爸的枪
to get his hands on his father's gun.
可能是商量好一起自杀 也可能不是
Maybe it was a suicide pact, maybe it wasn't.
不管怎样 他弟弟死了
Either way, the brother ends up dead,
而这个利奥却逍遥法外
and this Leo walks.
我的天
Oh, God.
现在几点了
What time is it?
管它呢
Who cares?
我只想时间能停驻此刻
I just want to stay like this forever.
通常我早上醒来都感觉格格不入
You know, usually I wake up and I feel so... strange.
但是今天
But today...
感觉好极了
This is just perfect.
我再也不想回去了
I never want to go back.
那我们就不回去
Then we don't have to.
卡莉
Carrie.
索尔
Saul.
让我们单独待会
Give us a minute.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
别担心 没人跟踪我
Don't worry, I wasn't followed.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
我用上了生平所学
I used every trick in the book.
花了足足五个小时才到了这里
It took me over five hours to get here.
我没事
I'm all right.
成功了 索尔
It worked, Saul.
今天早上他们来接我了
They picked me up this morning.
谁来接的你
Who did?
一个叫做富兰克林的男人
A man named Franklin.
他带我到波托马克街的一栋房♥子里
He took me to a house in Potomac,
在那儿我见到了利兰•本尼特
where I met with Leland Bennett.
那个律师
The lawyer.
对
Yes.
他说了什么
What did he say?
卡莉 他说了什么
What did he say, Carrie?
他的原话是什么
What were his exact words?
他说他的委托人最近折了六个生意伙伴
He said his client recently lost six business associates
他想知道他们是怎么被认出的
and would like to know how those men were identified
怎么被定为攻击目标的
and targeted.
贾瓦迪
Javadi.
一定是他
It has to be.
你有坚持要求亲自会面吗
Did you hold out for a meeting in person?
我按你说的做了
I did it just the way you said.
我告诉本尼特这个会见必须是面对面的
I told Bennett the meeting had to be face-to-face.
然后他答应了吗
And he went for it?
卡莉•麦吉森 你真是个了不起的人
You're an amazing person, Carrie Mathison.
太了不起了
Amazing.
我不知道
I don't know.
你表现得非常非常勇敢
You've been very, very brave.
索尔 你早应该把我弄出医院
You should've gotten me out of the hospital, Saul.
你不该把我丢在那里
You shouldn't have left me in there.
这事快结束了
It's almost over.
不 太难了 我撑不下去了
No, it's too hard. I can't keep going.
你可以撑下去的
Yes, you can.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
进去吧
Come on in.
米拉会给你泡杯好茶
Mira will make you a nice cup of tea.
来
Come.
给你
Here.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表