剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我们认真地谈过我们的现状吗
have we had one real conversation about what we're doing?
有啊 谈过的
Yeah, we did.
我们说好观察一段时间后再看情况
We agreed to take it a day at a time. See how it goes.
我们还在分房♥睡呢
We're still sleeping in separate bedrooms.
我以为那是你想要的
Well, I thought that's what you wanted.
关键是 你想要什么
Well the point is, what do you want?
你想尽办法来逃避做决定
You do everything you can to avoid making a decision.
我只是在等答案自己浮出水面
I'm just waiting for the right answer to present itself.
这会使你麻木的
Well, it's paralyzing you.
看起来是的
Apparently.
晚安 索尔
Good night, Saul.
晚安
Good night.
这就是索尔想的办法吗
This is how Saul wants to play it?
我们都是这么想的
It's how we both think it should be played.
他该亲自来问我的
Well, he should have asked me himself.
你们迟到了
You're late.
很抱歉 主席先生
My apologies, Mr. Chairman.
你知道自己仍然在宣誓作证吧
You realize you're still under oath.
律师通知我说
Counsel has informed me
你要修改昨天的证词
that you're retracting some of the comments you made yesterday.
让记录员记下目击证人点头示意
Let the record reflect the witness has nodded her head
来证明她想要修改证词
so as to indicate an affirmative response.
那好
So ordered.
太糟了 麦吉森女士
Too bad, Ms. Mathison.
很显然你让我们精神焕发了
You certainly woke us all up.
我们要做的是理清头绪
What we'll do instead, is clear up some confusion
了解爆♥炸♥之后你的去向问题
as to your whereabouts in the aftermath of the explosion.
你消失了将近14个小时
There are roughly 14 hours
对此你尚未作出合理解释
you haven't accounted for.
她解释了 主席先生
She has accounted for them, Mr. Chairman.
在她提交给委员会的书面陈词里有
In her written statement to this committee.
但回答不能令我们满意
Not to our satisfaction, she hasn't.
我先问问 爆♥炸♥后你在哪里
Where were you when the bomb went off? Let's start there.
先生 我的委托人坚持原有说法
My client stands by her written statement, sir.
-陈词里说她在洗手间里 -是的
- That she was in the ladies room. - Yes.
那就是在爆♥炸♥中失去知觉
Where she was knocked unconscious by the blast
整晚都在洗手间里 是吗
and remained there for the rest of the night?
是的
Yes.
晕了14个小时吗
For 14 hours?
等她醒来后 我们花了不少工夫
When she came to, it took her a while to get her bearings
才让她恢复神智
and to make herself known to first responders.
我们有证据
Well, we have testimony
与这份证词有直接的矛盾
which directly contradicts that statement.
什么证据
What testimony is this?
有人看见她和议员离开大礼堂了
People saw her leaving the auditorium with the Congressman.
都有哪些人
What people are these
为什么我在调查期间没注意到
and why wasn't I made aware of it during discovery?
因为这不是审讯
Because this isn't a trial.
我们只是为了查明真♥相♥
We're on a fact finding mission here.
这愈发像一场政♥治♥迫♥害♥了 主席先生
Well, it's starting to feel more like a witch hunt, Mr. Chairman.
律师 为什么你在滔滔不绝的陈词
Counsel, why is it you're doing all the talking
而你的委托人像个狮身人面像一样
and your client is sitting there
坐在旁边一言不发
silent as a Sphinx?
主席先生 委员会的成员们
Mr. Chairman, members of the committee,
此时此刻
Ms. Mathison is going to
麦吉森女士在行使她神圣的宪法权利
assert her constitutional privilege at this time,
拒绝作出对自己不利的证词
not to be a witness against herself.
是那样吗 麦吉森女士
Is that right, Ms. Mathison?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我想也是
I thought so.
你知道这是什么意思吧
You're aware of what this means?
完全 知道
Fully... aware.
事实上
Truth is,
我不相信你
I don't buy it.
你和你的同僚所说的话 我半句都不信
I don't buy half of what you and your colleagues are selling.
你在隐瞒什么事 麦吉森女士
You're hiding something, Ms. Mathison.
一旦查明真♥相♥
And when we find out what it is,
我们会让你这辈子都在监狱度过
we're going to put the whole lot of you in jail.
现在我只能以藐视国会罪拘留你
For now, all I can do is hold you in contempt of Congress.
不过毫无疑问
But make no mistake,
你的所作所为
you are doing and have done
严重损害到了你的国家
great harm to your country.
我保证 总有一天你会付出代价的
Which you will pay for one day, I promise you.
这可能是我们最后一次下命令了
Could be the last order we ever give.
是啊
Yeah.
拿下他们
Take 'em.
一网打尽
Take 'em all.
加拉加斯 委内瑞拉
我叫你再别这样了 别动了 行吗
Please, I told you not to do that any more. Leave it alone, okay?
是中♥央♥司令部
That was Central Command.
雷达系统正在追踪
JSTARS are tracking.
全球鹰一号♥实时传回的图像
And we should have an image from Global Hawk 1
什么时候能看到 珊迪
up on the monitor when, Sandy?
很快就好
Any second now.
好了
There.
我们要看什么
What are we looking at, folks?
也门 长官 东部沙漠地区
Yemen, sir. The Eastern Desert.
注意 我们距离地面七英里 继续前进
Hold on. We're seven miles up. Let's move in.
也门情报部门安排谢里夫•阿萨德坐那辆车
Yemeni intelligence puts Sharif Ashad in that car,
在回AQ训练营的路上
on its way to an AQ training camp.
全球鹰一号♥正在盘旋加速
Global Hawk 1 is spinning up its Hellfires.
倒计时武器做好准备
Wants a countdown to weapons.
告诉他们随时待命
Tell them to stand by.
全球鹰一号♥ 随时待命
Stand by, GH1.
这是全球飞鹰三号♥
Here comes Global Hawk 3.
这里是加沙市中心
Downtown Gaza City.
目标应该是十字光标右侧的基地
I believe it's the compound just to the right of the crosshairs.
现在确认坐标
Verifying coordinates now.
怎么还没收到加拉加斯的消息
How come we haven't heard from Caracas yet?
基恩 看看上行线路上有没有红色五号♥的信息
Gene, see if you can get Red 5 on the uplink?
现在我们该收到报告了
We should have had our first report in by now.
遵命
On it.
全球鹰三号♥锁定目标
GH3 has target acquisition.
收到
Copy that.
全球鹰三号♥ 待命
Stand by, GH3.
全球鹰三号♥待命
GH3 stand by.
地面行动小组已经就位 长官
Ground kill teams are also in position, sir.
特拉维夫请求最终确认信息
And Tel Aviv is asking for final confirmation.
红色五号♥ 巫师找到
Red 5, I have wizard.
我不得不终止任务 车里有个小孩
I had to abort, there was a kid in the car.
-你在哪里 -在目标住♥宅♥
- Where are you? - I'm at the residence.
这地方就是个该死的堡垒
The place is a fucking fortress.
到处都是围墙和警卫
Walls, security...
现在有两个警卫
Looking at 2 lookouts right now.
潜入概率有多大
What are the odds of you getting inside?
能给我卫星支持吗
You give me satellite support?
不行 现在还不行
No, not in this timeframe.
-任务时间还有 -14分42秒
- Mission clock is - 14 minutes, 42 seconds.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
稍等 红色五号♥
Hold on, Red 5.
要么执行 要么撤销整个行动
We either send him in or stand down the operation.
为什么 索尔
Why, Saul?
六个目标拿下五个 已经不错了
Five out of six ain't bad.
计划不是那样的
Wasn't the plan.
要么全拿下 要么就此作罢
It's all six or nothing.
庄家是主要拿下的目标
Banker has to be part of the body count.
长官 现在看来不太可能
Sir, that might not be possible.
不然他会消失在深山老林里
Otherwise, he will disappear into the woodpile.
告诉奎恩他只有十分钟
You tell Quinn he has ten minutes.
如果他没完成任务
If he can't get it done,
我们就撤销整个行动
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表