剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第三季 第一集
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
有个自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者差点把瓦尔登副总统炸飞
Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden.
他还录了段视频
He made a tape.
我叫尼古拉斯•布洛迪
My name is Nicholas Brody.
有人说我被策反成一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist.
我是对的
I was right.
你是对的
You were right.
所以你想跟踪布洛迪
So you want to follow Brody?
监视设备 几个好手
Surveillance equipment, a few good men.
还有卡莉
And Carrie.
当然 还有卡莉
And Carrie.
不过我得给你派个人
But I'm sending you a guy.
彼得•奎恩
Peter Quinn.
布洛迪今早在中情局有个会
Brody has a meeting this morning at the CIA,
我们想刺♥激♥他一下 就是你
and we want to throw him a jolt. Which is you.
重回这里工作了吗
Are you back here?
对 差不多吧
Yeah, in a way.
卡莉•麦吉森回到中情局了
Carrie Mathison was at the CIA.
与她和好
Renew the relationship.
你还是用你那扭曲的看法针对我 对吧
You still have your twisted theories about me, don't you?
已经不是看法了
Not theories anymore.
趴下 立马趴下
Get down, get down now!
可能会有两种
Here's what you're facing:
一场备受公众瞩目的庭审
a trial with all the attendant publicity,
然后是漫长的狱中生活
followed by a long prison sentence.
或者 你帮我们
Or... you help us,
所有这些一笔勾销
and all of that goes away.
有豁免权吗
Immunity?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我需要的是让自己的生活不仅仅有你
What I need is to make my life, not just about you.
接受新工作
Take the new job,
我跟你一起走
I'm coming with you.
我得自己走 我必须
I want to go alone, I need
自己走
to go alone.
要去多久
For how long?
不知道
I don't know.
-阿布•纳齐尔 -他就在美国
- Abu Nazir? - He's here, he's in America.
他在策划一次袭击
And he's planning an attack.
我找到他了 找到他了
I got him, I got him.
就是那个女士来的那天 卡莉
It was the day that that lady came. Carrie.
她说了些什么炸♥弹♥的事 还说你要伤害一些人
What she said about a bomb...and you wanting to hurt people.
我不想骗你
I don't want to lie to you.
那你当时确实准备去干那些事
So you were going to do those things.
但我没干
But I didn't.
以后也不会
And I wouldn't now.
比尔•瓦尔登创造了"美国堡垒"这一主张
It was Bill Walden who coined the phrase "Fortress America,"
在此过程中 转变我们保家卫国的方式
and in the process, transformed the very way we defend ourselves here at home.
真奇怪
That's weird.
有人动过我的车
Somebody moved my car.
操
Oh, fuck.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
炸♥弹♥就在你的车上
It was in your car.
不是我
It wasn't me.
我们得离开这里
We have to go.
去哪里
Go where?
没人会相信你的
No one else will believe you.
是要彻底人间蒸发 对吧 护照 驾照
So, we're doing the whole disappearing act, right? Passport, driver's license.
戴维•埃斯蒂斯也未能幸免
David Estes, also deceased.
我今日所为
My action this day
就是在反抗这些国内的敌人
is against such domestic enemies.
有人会说我崩溃了
People will say I was broken,
被洗♥脑♥了
I was brainwashed.
几英里外就是边境
The border's in a few miles.
你不跟我走 对吗
You're not coming, are you?
我现在不能走
I can't now.
我庄严宣誓 今天的证词属实
I solemnly swear that my testimony today will be the truth,
尽你所知 绝无虚言 以得上帝助佑
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.
请报上全名
Would you state your full name?
卡莉•安•麦吉森
Carrie-Ann Mathison.
律师叫什么名字
And would counsel identify herself?
艾琳•金博尔 主席先生
Erin Kimball, Mr. Chairman.
麦吉森女士 这场听证会
Ms. Mathison, we're holding this hearing
不对外公开 以免破坏
behind closed doors, in order to avoid
你此前在中东建立的 目前仍活跃的关系网
burning former networks of yours still active in the Middle East.
谢谢 主席先生
I appreciate that, Mr. Chairman.
中情局总部遭袭至今已有58天
It's been 58 days, since the attack on Langley
219名美国人在此次袭击中丧生
in which 219 Americans lost their lives.
从那时起 本委员会
Since then, this committee has
一直在抽丝剥茧 调查事故原因
been trying to get to the bottom of what happened.
我们询问了几十名目击者
We've heard from dozens of witnesses,
其中部分人谴责中情局
some who go so far as to accuse the CIA
试图掩盖
of covering up it's own negligence
袭击发生前数日至数周的失职行为
in the days and weeks leading up to the attack.
如果真有这种情况 麦吉森女士
If that's the case Ms. Mathison,
我可以向你保证
I can assure you
本委员会将对其严肃裁决
the judgment of this committee will be harsh.
毫无争议 中情局现已瘫痪
It's beyond argument that the Agency is now crippled,
管理层大多遇害 名誉也毁于一旦
it's managerial ranks decimated, and it's reputation in tatters.
我们眼前的问题很简单
The question before us is plain.
中情局连自己都保护不了
How can the CIA be expected to protect this country,
又怎么能保护这个国家呢
if it can't even protect itself?
你将先接受多数党专员提问
You'll be questioned by Majority Counsel,
然后是少数党
then Minority Counsel,
每名成员有15分钟时间向你提问
then each member will have 15 minutes to question you.
波蒂略先生
Mr. Portillo.
麦吉森女士 我是多数党专员戴维•波蒂略
Ms. Mathison, I'm David Portillo, Majority Counsel,
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你在中情局任职多久
How long have you worked at the CIA?
14年多一点
A little over 14 years.
担任什么职务
In what capacity?
我是国家秘密行动处的情报官
I'm a case officer in the National Clandestine Service.
是何原因导致你去年停职
There was a break in your employment last year, what happened?
我被解雇了 波蒂略先生
I was fired, Mr. Portillo.
什么原因
For what reason?
未经允许实施监控
Conducting an unauthorized surveillance operation
以及把机密文件带回家
and taking home classified documents.
但你在中情局的任期并没有结束 对吗
But that wasn't the end of your tenure at the CIA, was it?
-对 -事实上 你被复职了
- No. - In fact, you were reinstated,
最近被安排加入一支秘密工作组
and most recently asked to join an off-book taskforce.
-是的 -主要任务是什么
- Yes. - Whose primary mission was what?
接触阿布•纳齐尔在美国的关系网
To expose Abu Nazir's network, here in America.
你认为他们为何会让你加入这个小组
And why were you asked to join this taskforce, do you think?
中情局指定我负责纳齐尔
I was The Agency's point person on Nazir.
指定 具体是什么意思
The point person, what does that mean exactly?
我的职责是追踪他的下落
It was my responsibility to try to track his whereabouts
预期他的下一步行动
and anticipate his next move.
预期他的下一步行动 你是说...
Anticipate his next move, you mean...
阻止恐怖袭击
stop an attack?
如果你是问他是否智高一筹
If you're asking did he outsmart me?
答案是肯定的
Yes he did.
如果你是问我会原谅自己吗
If you're asking will I ever forgive myself?
答案是否定的
No I won't.
听证会该什么时候开始
What time is the schedule to start?
10分钟前
10 minutes ago.
我该亲临现场 坐在她旁边的
I should be there myself, sitting right beside her.
-没那个必要 -给她精神支持
- No, you shouldn't. - For moral support.
-那会传递错误信息 -可恶的洛克哈特
- It would have sent the wrong message. - Fucking Lockhart.
自从阿布格莱布监狱一事后
He's had a hard-on for us
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表