剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你没有
You are not.
你会做这最后一件事
You will do this one last thing.
不
No.
杀了我吧
So kill me.
现在就杀了我
Kill me now.
你想死是吧
You want to die, huh?
我们等着瞧
We'll see about that.
把他扔下船
Put him overboard.
去他妈的 我要下去
Fuck this shit. I'm going in.
别去 他会上来的
Don't. He'll come up.
我不信
I don't believe this.
操 我们快下去
Fuck it. Let's go.
拉住他
Pull him...
他像块石头一样沉下去了
He went down like a stone.
完全没有求生的欲念
No attempt to save himself whatsoever.
现在他绝食了
Now he's refusing to eat.
喂他吃
Make him.
你打算让我们怎么做
How do you expect us to do that?
强制喂食不会吗
It's called force-feeding.
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, sir,
这家伙就是个废人
the guy's a waste of space.
我建议你们 无论对他有什么想法
Now, I suggest whatever you've got in mind for him,
六个月后再说吧
just push it six months.
让我们来好好处理
Let us do this thing right.
你那堆推心置腹的废话说完了吗
You done letting us in on your thought process?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
喂他吃饭
Get him to eat.
他说得对
He's right, you know.
我们的时间不多了
Our window's closing fast.
勿失良机 索尔
It's now or never, Saul.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
好像你真的关心一样
As if you actually cared.
我在这儿有时间思考
You know, I've had time to think here.
我不断地回想事实
And I keep coming back to the fact
如果没有你的许可
that this bullet in my shoulder
我肩膀里绝不会有这颗子弹
would never have happened without your okay.
你当时的举动会连累整个任务
You were about to compromise the mission.
我是想证明布洛迪的清白
I was about to clear Brody.
你说过你会支持的
You said you were behind that.
证明布洛迪的清白
"Clear Brody."
那意味着什么
What does that even mean?
你骗了我
So you lied to me.
你真想谈这个
I don't think you want to go there--
到底是谁骗谁
who lied to whom.
布洛迪偷偷溜出境
Brody slipping out of the country
与此同时 你不省人事长达14小时
while you were unconscious for 14 hours.
你觉得我会相信吗
You think I believed that for a second?
你知道我当时在加拉加斯 你该给我留言的
You know I was in Caracas, you should left me a message.
你不想知道他的近况吗
Don't you want to know how he is?
他怎么样
How is he?
不怎么样
He's not well.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
这个问题背后的推测
You know, the assumptions behind that question
充满偏见 吓到我了
are so misguided, it frightens me.
我发现他时 情况已经很糟
I found him in a bad way.
相信我
Believe me.
那不是我想要的
It wasn't something I wanted.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
弗吉尼亚州
In Virginia.
奈克坝基地
At Dam Neck.
我找了一个特别行动小组帮助他康复
Got a special ops team trying to get him in shape.
康复之后呢
In shape for what?
我正想和你谈这个
That's what I wanted to talk about.
我设了个局
I have a play.
牵涉到了布洛迪
It involves Brody.
我希望你能说服他
And I'm hoping you'll convince him.
这关乎到所有人的利益
It's in everyone's interest.
你告诉过我贾瓦迪是个局
You told me Javadi was the play.
他是
He is.
布洛迪是下一步
Brody's the next phase.
你为什么需要我
And you need me why?
我猜他已经拒绝你了
I'm assuming he already turned you down.
我们还没到那一步
We didn't get that far.
正如我所说 他情况不好
Like I said, he's not well.
什么局 你有什么好主意
So, what is it? What's your big idea?
达尼什•阿克巴里
Darnish Akbari.
伊朗革命卫队的首领
Head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard.
对
Right.
贾瓦迪的上司
Javadi's boss.
他还是和平的最大障碍
And the single greatest impediment to peace.
我想除掉他
I want him gone.
祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
布洛迪能接触到他
Brody can get to him.
怎么接触
How?
作为中情局炸♥弹♥袭击者
As the Langley bomber.
布洛迪去那里寻求政♥治♥庇护
Brody seeks political asylum there.
和阿克巴里会面 干掉他
Gets an audience with Akbari, takes him out.
贾瓦迪继承他的衣钵
Javadi's the heir apparent.
他会掌权
He ascends the throne,
然后从伊朗最重要人物前二十
and he goes from being one of the 20 most important people
转变为前三
in Iran to one of three.
不过他是我们的人
Only he's working for us.
布洛迪干掉他
Brody takes him out?
是的
Yes.
拜托 索尔 你胃口太大了
Come on, Saul, you're reaching.
阿克巴里的安保措施比阿亚图拉还严密
Akbari's better protected than the Ayatollah.
布洛迪总能绝处逢生
Brody's got a knack for getting into tight places.
他之前就做到过
He's done it before.
那充其量就是个自杀性任务
At best it's a suicide mission.
不 他在外面有一个团队
No, he'll have a team on the ground.
你想让我说服他这么做
And you expect me to convince him of this?
我希望你能好好考虑
I expect you to consider deeply
让美国线人打入伊朗权力金字塔的最顶端
the upside of placing a U.S. asset at the very top of
所带来的益处
the Iranian food chain.
这是我希望的
That's what I expect.
贾瓦迪不仅会是情报来源
Javadi won't be just an intelligence source.
他会控制着
He'll be in control
整个伊朗安全机构
of the entire Iranian security apparatus.
那也不意味着他会洗心革面或是装死
That doesn't mean he'll roll over and play dead.
我知道
I know.
但他可以做些什么
But he can do something.
从而打破僵局
Something to break the logjam.
且无需挑起另一场战争
Something besides another war.
并改变目前的现实
Something that'll change the facts on the ground.
这就足够了
Just enough.
两个国家已经有三十多年
So two countries that haven't been able to communicate
都没能进行交流了
for over 30 years
只有通过恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动和威慑行为
except through terrorist actions and threats...
才能让彼此坐下来谈谈
...can sit down and talk.
计划就是这样 卡莉
That's the play, Carrie.
此举难道不值得你付出吗
Tell me it's not worth your time.
布洛迪 我想告诉你
Brody, I want you to know
我今天才知道你在这里
that I didn't know you were here until today.
我一听到消息就马上赶来了
I came as soon as I heard.
如果我有什么能帮到你 就跟我说
Tell me if there's anything I can do for you.
什么事都行
Anything.
他最迟何时需要准备好
When do you need him ready by?
本月二十七号♥
27th of this month.
怎么这么急
Why so soon?
那天是洛克哈特参议员
It's the day Senator Lockhart's
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表