剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你先上车行吗
Would you just get in the car?
真♥相♥是什么
So-so which is it?
菲利普是不是在房♥间里自杀了
Did Phillip kill himself in his room?
-是这样吗 -是
- Is that what happened? - Yes!
你能先上车吗
Will you get in the car?!
他怎么拿到枪的
How did he get the gun?
我不知道 反正他拿到了
I don't know. He got hold of it.
-你在撒谎 -我没有
- You are lying. - I'm not.
你在骗我 我看得出来
You are. I can tell.
-你干嘛对我穷追不舍 -停车
- Why are you doing this? - Stop the car.
-不 丹娜 -停车 让我下去
- No. Dana... - Stop. Let me out!
-你会受伤的 别闹 -谁在乎啊
- No, you're gonna hurt yourself! No, stop! - Who cares?
老天 丹娜
Jesus! Dana!
丹娜
Dana!
别跑了
Please stop!
丹娜 等等
Dana, please wait!
等一下 告诉我你要什么 我都照办
Wait, just tell me what you want, I'll do it!
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth!
我会报♥警♥的
I'm calling the police!
好 我会告诉你真♥相♥
I'll tell... I'll tell you the truth.
丹娜 求你了
Dana, please.
你走开
Leave me alone.
我爱你
I love you.
别这么说 根本毫无意义
Don't say that, that doesn't mean anything.
我是真心的 我爱你
It does to me. I love you.
放开我
Get off of me.
丹娜 听我说
Dana, listen to me.
我♥干♥嘛要听你说
Why would I listen to you?
-丹娜 -为什么我要听你的
- Dana... - Why would I listen to you?
因为你是对的 都是我的错
Because you're right! It was me!
是我的主意
It was my idea,
是我提出用枪玩游戏
playing the game with the gun.
是我的提议 他的死是我的错
It was my idea, my fault he's dead.
我本来想告诉你
I wanted to tell you,
但我做不到 我开不了口
but I-I couldn't; I didn't know how to.
你就直说啊
You just say it.
我该怎么说
How do I say that?
我喜欢你 也希望你喜欢我
I liked you, I wanted you to like me.
你让我怎么开口
How-how do I say that?
就直说啊
You just say it!
像我一样
Like I said it!
就像我说 "我爸杀了200个人"
Like, "My dad murdered 200 people."
"我试图自杀"
Like, "I tried to kill myself."
我告诉过你 一遍又一遍
I told you! I told you over and over again
我这辈子唯一不能忍♥受的就是谎言
that the one thing I cannot have in my life is lies,
你却对我撒谎
and you lied to me!
丹娜 别走
Dana, please.
索尔
Saul.
卡莉 你还好吗
Carrie, how you doing?
老实说有点抓狂
Going a little crazy, to be honest.
你听说什么了吗
Have you heard anything?
对 我听说了你和杰西卡•布洛迪的事
Yeah, I heard about you and Jessica Brody,
你和联邦调查局的事
about you and the FBI.
我都听说了
That's what I heard.
我别无选择 索尔
I had no options, Saul.
可是你有选择 卡莉
But you did have an option, Carrie,
那就是不破坏我们的行动
which was not to compromise our operation.
我没有 最近一次我看到
I didn't. Last I looked,
监视小队还在原处
the surveillance is still in place.
一切正常
We're still in business.
那你该再看一下了
Well, you should look again.
奎恩刚打来电♥话♥
Quinn just called.
监视小队五分钟前撤离了
Surveillance pulled out five minutes ago.
也许他们晚上收工了
Well, maybe they just knocked off for the night,
也许贾瓦迪有事耽搁了
or maybe Javadi's delayed.
也许他们看穿了你做的蠢事
Or maybe they saw through your fool's errand
为了布洛迪的女儿徒劳奔波
on behalf of Brody's daughter.
为了布洛迪那该死的女儿
Brody's daughter, for fuck's sake.
你知道多少努力付诸东流吗
You realize how much work you wasted?
造成了多大损失
How much goddamn pain?
我没有露馅 索尔 我知道没有
I-I wasn't made, Saul. I know I wasn't.
好吧
Right.
索尔 听我解释
Saul, listen to me.
我要挂了
I've got to go.
刚还在担心
Getting worried.
以为你半道跑了呢
Thought you might have run out on us.
这么多乐子 哪舍得走啊
When I'm having so much fun?
一杯苏格兰威士忌
Scotch.
洛克哈特告诉我
Lockhart told me
你们进行了深入的意见交换
you had a spirited exchange of views.
没错 我们没有达成任何共识
Yep. We didn't agree on a damn thing.
不过你知道作为朋友 该怎么做才对吗
You know what might have been nice, though, from a friend?
就是他妈提前警告我会发生什么
A word of fucking warning about what was going on.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家听我说两句
if I could have your attention, please.
你们都知道我请诸位来此的原因
Um, you know why I invited you here.
是为国家未来的情报工作指明方向
To set the future direction of our nation's intelligence
顺便猎些野鹅
and to kill some geese.
我认为以上两项使命都已顺利完成
I believe that both of those missions have been accomplished.
所以请各位和我共同举杯
So would you please raise a glass with me
敬安德鲁•洛克哈特
to Andrew Lockhart,
总统选择的
the man the President has chosen
中情局下一任局长
to be the next director of the CIA.
恭喜 恭喜
Hear, hear!
很好
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
我想告诉大家
I want you to know that
当总统明天宣布我的提名
when the President announces my nomination tomorrow,
全美国没有人会比我更自豪
there won't be a prouder man in America.
两周以后
And two weeks from now,
感谢上帝 当我正式上任之际
when, by God's grace, I'll be confirmed,
也没有人会比我更谦卑
there won't be a humbler.
因为我明白 谦卑
Humble, because I know
让我今晚能站在这里
that I wouldn't be standing here tonight
没有各位的支持 这根本不可能
without the support of all of you.
我还要特别感谢一个人
And a special thanks to the man who was the caretaker
他带领中情局渡过了最艰难时期
of the Agency through this most difficult time,
索尔•贝伦森
Saul Berenson.
敬你 索尔
To you, Saul.
干得漂亮
Well done.
说得好
Hear, hear.
那么在这种欢乐的氛围下
And on that happy note,
我觉得们可以开吃了
I think we can eat.
等一下 麦克
One second, Mike.
我也想祝贺洛克哈特参议员
I, too, would like to congratulate Senator Lockhart
成功任职
on his nomination.
如果他做局长的水平赶得上
If he's half as good a director
他打猎水平的一半 那我们可就高枕无忧了
as he is a shot, we're in safe hands.
或许这么比喻不太恰当
Maybe that wasn't the right analogy.
当间谍的可不只是
Being a spy isn't the same as
躲在暗处
sitting in a hide
坐等敌人来撞枪口
waiting for the enemy to come under your guns.
你将身处荆棘 被黑暗所笼罩
You're in the jungle, usually in the dark,
没有准确的情报或是值得信赖的搭档
with bad information and unreliable partners.
参议员通过抨击
The Senator's made a career
他将领导的这所机构而成功上位
criticizing the agency he's about to lead.
我觉得 他的首要任务就是要将他
His first job, in my opinion, is to win the hearts and minds
所伤透的民心争取回来
of those men and women in harm's way.
否则 他不过是另一个政♥治♥掮客
Otherwise, he's just another political appointee
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表