剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
that I will try to remember
我们讨论过的事情
the things that we talked about.
我在这里学会的各种方法
The tools that I learned here.
更别提你在这里认识的家伙了
Not to mention the tools you met here.
能想到什么应对机制吗
What coping mechanisms come to mind?
一天一次
One day at a time
诸如此类
and all that.
冥想
Uh, meditation,
订计划
scheduling,
寻求帮助
asking for help.
我们是说把那些事放一放
We talked about really slowing things down
不要过于困扰
so that they're not so overwhelming.
对 列单子
Right... making lists.
我列过了
I wrote that down somewhere.
很好
Okay.
还有谁要分享
Who else wants to share?
丹娜上个月进展明显
Dana has made great progress over the last month.
饮食起居都很正常
Her eating and sleeping patterns are normal.
积极参加互助组
She participates in group.
非常棒
She's doing well.
你是说对于那种在浴缸割腕的人而言吧
You mean for someone who got in the bathtub and slit her wrists.
对 是这样
Yes, that's what I mean.
我该怎么做呢
What can I expect?
该以哪种尺度看着她
Um, how closely do I have to watch her?
这不是丹娜一个人的事
This isn't just a Dana problem.
我建议全家人都定期咨♥询♥
I recommend regular counseling for the whole family.
还要在此对她后续治疗
In addition to her followup treatment here.
可我们没参保
Well, we don't have any insurance.
没收入来源
Or any source of income.
我母亲还得用房♥子做反向按揭
My mother had to reverse-mortgage her house,
来付这次治疗的费用
just to pay for this.
县政♥府♥有政策
Well, there are County programs.
我可以从儿童家庭服务局帮你找个人
I can give you a name at the Department of Children and Families.
什么人 大学生
What is that, a grad student?
志愿者
A volunteer?
布洛迪太太
Mrs. Brody,
恐怕你忽视了关键所在
I'm worried that you're losing focus of the real issue.
还有什么比我女儿自杀更关键的
There's a real issue other than my daughter tried to kill herself?
有
Yes.
被你忽略了
That you missed it.
丹娜的态势比较罕见
Dana's gesture is the kind that we don't often see.
思维缜密 果决
Clear-eyed, determined,
判断不受外界影响 很不简单
no substances distorting her judgment. She meant business.
她承受了巨大的压力
She was under a ridiculous amount of stress.
我们曾受到死亡威胁
We've had death threats...
窗户被板砖砸穿
bricks through our window...
我只好把她从学校弄走
I had to pull her out of school...
就连教堂都不再欢迎我们
we're not even welcome at our church anymore.
我理解
I understand. And that
她回家后那种压力依然存在
stress will still be there when she goes home.
你得直言不讳 不能否认事实
You have to address it head on. You can't afford to be in denial.
我会帮你想办法
Let me get you that information.
什么时候才能再见到你
When can I see you again?
不知道
I don't know.
我们会被彻底监视
We're going to be under complete surveillance.
你妈妈
Your mom?
不 调查局
No, the FBI.
对啊 那帮混♥蛋♥
Oh. Right. Shit's for real.
丹娜
Dana!
你妈妈来了
Your mom's here.
知道了
Got it.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
怎么打
How?
你怎么...
How did...?
-快 快 -布洛迪太太
- Go! Go, go. - Mrs Brody!
赶紧走
Come on.
布洛迪太太 你女儿怎么会住院
Ms. Brody, why was your daughter in the hospital?
她吸毒吗
Does she have a drug problem?
她自杀是真的吗
Is it true she tried to commit suicide?
丹娜 你曾为父亲的事自杀吗
Dana, did you try to kill yourself because of your father?
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
你最后一次有他消息是什么时候
When did you hear from him last?
布洛迪太太 此事对你影响如何
How has this affected you, Mrs. Brody?
你们要去哪里
Where are you going?
都坐吧
Take your seats.
-局长下午好 -有什么进展
- Afternoon, Mr. Director. - What do we got?
时间窗口
A window.
有多久
How big a window?
20分钟
20 minutes.
明天开始 东部时间19点50分
Starting tomorrow, 19:50 Eastern Standard Time.
20分钟太短
20 minutes is narrow.
我们只有这20分钟
20 minutes is what we've got.
那期间能对所有六个目标都下手吗
All six targets are vulnerable in that timeframe?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你们如何评价
What's your assessment?
很多不确定性
There's a lot of moving parts.
但是我认为
But I don't think we're likely to get
近期不太会有如此良机了
an opportunity like this again anytime soon.
那么计划就是一次性清除吗
So the plan is to take them all out at once?
这样在他们彼此预警之前
That way we get everybody
便能将其一网打尽
before they get a chance to warn each other.
布洛迪呢
And Brody?
我想他没在清除名单吧
I'm assuming he's not on the kill list.
我们没有他的下落 将军阁下
We don't know where he is, Admiral.
行动前值得等待吗
Is it worth waiting until we do?
布洛迪清楚我们追杀他
Well, Brody already knows we're after him.
那六人却不知道
The other six don't.
索尔 总统希望安抚国民
Look, the President wants closure for the American people, Saul.
作为他的代表
As his representative here,
我得说 布洛迪必须是此次袭击的目标
I'm telling you, Brody's the poster boy for this attack.
没人比我们更想抓到他
No one wants to find him more than we do.
最近总说的这个伊朗人什么情况
And what about this Iranian we've been hearing so much about?
行动的幕后主使
The mastermind of the operation.
他也没有踪迹吗
Is he also beyond our reach?
暂时如此
For the time being.
斯科特
Scott.
他叫马基德•贾瓦迪
Yeah, his name is Majid Javadi.
是伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队司令
He's a commander with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
兼革命卫队情报部副部长
and deputy minister of its intelligence directory.
1994年起便不再公开露面
He hasn't been seen in public since 1994,
摩萨德确认他正是
when Mossad identified him as the man behind the bombing
布宜诺斯艾利斯犹太教会爆♥炸♥案主谋
at the Jewish Community Center in Buenos Aires...
爆♥炸♥造成85人丧生
which killed 85 people.
他还是米克诺斯暗♥杀♥案
He's also directly tied to the Mykonos assassinations and
以及沙特阿♥拉♥伯霍巴塔营地爆♥炸♥案的直接嫌疑人
the attacks on the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia.
巧合的是 上世纪70年代末
By coincidence, the Director had some dealings with him
局长先生在德黑兰与其过从甚密
in Tehran in the late seventies.
当时他为萨瓦克效力
Back then he worked for Savak.
我们称他为"魔术师"
We knew him as "The Magician".
魔术师
The Magician?
他喜欢将活人变得无踪无影
He liked to make people disappear.
那他加入什叶派之前属于保王党了
So he was the Shah's man before he was the Ayatollah's?
是的
Yeah.
继续
Go ahead.
另外这六人
The other six,
经他纠集织建网络
make up the network he put together,
策划并实施了对当局总部的袭击
to plan and carry out the attacks on Langley.
查得很快 索尔 很不错
This is fast work, Saul. Impressive.
谢谢 将军阁下
Thank you, Admiral.
那可以行动了吧
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表