剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
从星期四至星期六需做好延误准备
due to street closures downtown Thursday through Saturday.
官方称第十四街西北的南行方向
Officials say southbound 14th Street northwest
G大街与宾夕法尼亚大道之间的路段将被封闭
will be closed between G Street and Pennsylvania.
有情况
Here's something.
可能是他
It could be him.
没错 就是他 我看到了
Yeah, it is him. I've got a visual.
收到
Copy that.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
现在就在那干坐着
Just sitting there at the moment.
B小队 你们看到他了吗
Bravo, do you have eyes on?
我在屋顶上 监视着他的车
I'm looking down on the roof of his car.
任何人不许动
No one moves
直到富兰克林离开
until Franklin leaves site.
收到
Copy that.
他在给谁打电♥话♥
He's calling someone.
在监听了
We got it.
你来了吗
Are you here?
就在外边
Outside.
闪一下车灯
Flash your lights.
你在哪间房♥
What room are you in?
先告诉我怎么回事
First tell me what's happening.
你可能被暴露了
You may have been compromised.
他妈的怎么会这样
How the hell did that happen?
已经发生了
It happened.
怎么发生的有区别吗
What difference does it make how?
因为要完蛋的是我
Because I'm the one whose life is fucked.
要不是我先找到你
If I hadn't gotten to you first,
你就得蹲一辈子监狱了
you'd spend the rest of your life living in a cage.
你该感激我
Try on some gratitude.
你到底想不想收拾行李走人
You want your exfil package or not?
220号♥房♥
2-2-0.
这就来
Be right up.
操 他带了武器
Shit. He's got a weapon.
什么
What?
他在装消音器 天吶 你们看到了吗
Now he's silencing it. Jesus, you seeing this?
他有枪
He's got a gun!
B小队 能确定吗
Bravo, can you confirm?
不能 我的视野很模糊
Negative. My view is obscured.
他不是要带走炸♥弹♥袭击者
He's not exfiltrating the bomber,
他要干掉他
he's taking him out.
你没法确定 卡莉
You don't know that, Carrie.
装消音器还能有别的原因吗
Why else would he have a silencer?
她说得对 斯科特
She's right, Scott.
我看到武器了
I make the weapon.
我说了富兰克林要干掉那个人
I'm telling you Franklin's gonna kill that guy.
听我说 我们刚听到本尼特告诉富兰克林
Listen to me. We just heard Bennett telling Franklin
把那个家伙带出国境
to get the guy out of the country.
或许本尼特改主意了
Maybe Bennett changed his mind.
不管怎样 我们得先确保让富兰克林继续行动
Either way, our priority is to keep Franklin in play.
那就任由他杀掉那个炸♥弹♥袭击者吗
So we just let him kill the bomber?
如果必要的话 是的
If necessary, yes.
我们之前不是这样定的
That wasn't the deal.
那个袭击者是唯一可以证明布洛迪清白的人
The bomber's the only way to prove that Brody's innocent.
但现在制止富兰克林会暴露你的身份
And stopping Franklin now would blow your cover
以及贾瓦迪回到德黑兰的计划
and Javadi's back in Tehran.
你知道的
You get that, right?
在富兰克林离开前
Until Franklin is clear,
我要求全部小队停止行动原地待命
I want all teams to stand down.
全部小队原地待命 收到请回答
All teams, acknowledge standing down.
B小队 原地待命
Bravo here, standing down.
A小队 原地待命
Alpha team standing down.
卡莉 收到请回答
Carrie, acknowledge.
卡莉
Carrie?
卡莉 你♥他♥妈♥要干啥
Carrie, what the fuck are you doing?
卡莉 回到车里去
Carrie, go back to the van!
索尔答应过我 会让这个人活着
Saul promised me this guy alive.
现在这里不是索尔说了算
Saul's not calling the shots here.
他答应过我的 该死 让他接电♥话♥
He promised me, goddamn it. Get him on the phone!
没这个时间 你快回去
There's no time. Turn around!
卡莉 马上回去
Carrie, turn around now,
不然我们就要阻止你了
Or we will stop you.
这是对你的最后警告
This is your last warning.
听他的话 卡莉
Listen to the man, Carrie.
B小队 我现在授权使用武力
Bravo, I am authorizing force.
开枪射击 我重复一次
Take the shot. I repeat:
-我来 -开枪射击
- Let me. - ...take the shot.
卡莉 我是奎恩
Carrie, this is Quinn.
快离开
Break away.
对不起 我不能
I'm sorry. I can't.
你会搞死我们的 卡莉
You're fucking us, Carrie.
几个月的努力 你的努力
Months of work. Your work.
我不在乎
I don't care.
卡莉 我会开枪的
Carrie, I will take the shot.
要来不及了 看在上帝的份上
Window's closing, for Christ's sake!
他进去了 富兰克林进屋了
He's in. Franklin is inside.
把她带走 赶紧的
Pick her up, for God's sake!
走 快走
Go! Go!
挪开
Move it!
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ.
你当时磨蹭什么呢
What was the delay?
我拦住她了 不是吗
I stopped her, didn't I?
跟她一起走 我来监视富兰克林
Go with her. I'm watching Franklin.
-接通医院的电♥话♥了 -告诉他们
- Hospital's on the line. - Tell 'em we got
她左上臂受了枪伤
a gunshot wound to the upper left bicep,
大出血 可能是射穿动脉了
significant bleeding, might have clipped an artery.
坚持住 你会没事的
Hold on. You're gonna be all right.
真该死
Goddamn it!
妈的 他妈的
Fuck! Fuck!
-奎恩 -什么事
- Quinn... - Yeah?
那个炸♥弹♥袭击者死了吗
Is the bomber dead?
-死了 -妈的
- Yeah. - Fuck!
他妈的
Fuck!
一定出事了
Something's going on.
-没错 你中枪了 -是啊 少废话
- Yeah, you got shot. - Yeah, no shit!
你开的枪
You shot me!
不是 我是说出了别的事
No, I mean, something's going on.
这次行动... 这次行动说不通
None of this... none of this makes sense.
呼吸 好吗 深呼吸 拜托
Just breathe, okay? Deep breaths. Come on.
过来
Come here.
近一点
Come closer.
索尔在他妈什么地方
Where the fuck is Saul?
您的旅途顺利吗
You have a good flight?
还不错
Yeah, fine.
至少把我送过来了
Got me here.
这边走
Hey. This way.
在这里等着
Wait here.
再过一个月 这里会更热的
In another month, it's even hotter.
你想不到有多热
You won't believe.
或许我会用那一千万美元装一台空调
Maybe I use the $10 million to put in an air conditioner.
在那里
There.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表