剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
We both know that's a long shot.
这么多风雨都熬过来了
We made it this far.
这倒是
That's true.
我承认 我有过怀疑
I admit, I had my doubts.
所以你才刻意保持距离吧
Is that why you've kept your distance?
没关系的
Hey, it's fine.
这是你的权利
You're entitled.
六小时后你就要出发了
You're loading out in six hours.
我不知道能否及时把你送回基地
I'm not sure I can get you off the base and back in time.
不见到丹娜 我是不会走的
Well, I'm not leaving until I see Dana again.
在119号♥房♥间
It's there. 119.
布洛迪 有些事我得告诉你
Brody, there's something you need to know.
在丹娜更改姓氏
Before she changed her name,
离家出走之前
before she left home...
她在医院待过一阵
Dana was hospitalized.
在爆♥炸♥案发生后两周后
About two weeks after the bombing...
她曾企图自杀
she tried to kill herself.
谁啊
Who is it?
丹娜 是我
Dana, it's me.
是爸爸
It's your dad.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
有卡莉帮忙
Carrie.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
拜托了 丹娜
Dana, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我一定得见你
I had to see you.
好吧
Okay.
你见到了
You have.
亲爱的 我真的很抱歉
Oh, my baby, I'm so sorry.
没这个必要
Don't be.
你现在过得还好吗
How are you now?
你到底来干什么
Why are you here?
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you that
那些人指责我♥干♥的那些事情 我是被冤枉的
all those things those people said I did, I didn't do.
好的
Fine.
好的 很好
Fine, good.
那些人不是我杀的
I didn't kill all those people.
不是我
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
我马上要走了
And I have to leave soon.
几小时后就走
In a few hours.
我只是想在临走前见见你
But I just wanted to see you before I go.
你见到了
You did.
你就从来没想过
Did you ever, for one second,
我是不是想见到你呢
think about if I wanted to see you?
你想听我说什么
What do you want to hear?
说你是好爸爸吗
That you were a good dad?
无论发生什么事 都没关系吗
That despite everything, it's all okay?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
这样吧
Look...
拿去
Look, here...
拿张纸写下来
Here, just write it down.
你写什么我就说什么
Really, just write it down and I will say it to you...
只要你答应
as long as you promise
再也别让我见到你了
I will never have to see you again.
你们俩都是
Either of you.
我会从德黑兰回来的
I will come back from Tehran.
我知道
I know you will.
不只是为了她
And not just for her.
你们他妈的去哪了
Where the fuck were you?
他想找人谈心
He wanted to talk.
还有四十五分钟他就要出发了
He's got 45 minutes to load out.
他准备就绪了
He's all set.
你把他带出基地了
You took him off base.
他威胁说不干了 索尔
He threatened to pull out, Saul.
出去可能会发生各种意外
Anything could've happened out there.
可是没发生
But it didn't.
我真♥他♥妈♥对你无语了
I am truly at a fuckin' loss with you.
能有点信心吗 索尔
Have a little faith, Saul.
两周前 你根本没法实施行动
Two weeks ago, there was no operation.
因为我 现在才得以行动
Now there is, because of me.
我真心希望你能明白这点
I really need you to get that.
为了让本次行动成功
Because in order for us to pull this thing off,
我们必须得想个办法
we're gonna have to find a way
重新建立彼此间的信任
to trust each other again.
或者想个好办法假装互相信任
Or at least come up with a really great plan for faking it.
布洛迪
Brody...
到那边再见
See you on the other side.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表