剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我们有应对措施
We planned for it.
我只想告诉你我会阻止她
I just wanted you to know I'm gonna stop her.
好了 你要知道我在录音
Okay, I'd like you to acknowledge that I am recording this
你说的一切都会记录在案
and that everything you say is on the record.
嗯 我正在被录音
Yeah, I'm being recorded.
我看到红灯亮了
I see the red light,
我想要全都录下来
and I want everything on the record.
我是妮可•黄 坐在我对面的是...
I'm Nicole Hung, here with...
卡莉•麦吉森
Carrie Mathison.
你在中情局工作了14年
You've been with the CIA 14 years.
是的
Yes.
你说你最近发生了意外
You told me you had a falling out recently.
不 我说的是
No, what I said was
我受到了攻击
I'm under attack.
一周前 你发表了一篇文章
A week ago, you published a story
说中情局总部炸♥弹♥袭击者
that an unnamed CIA officer was in a romantic relationship
与中情局人员有染
with the Langley bomber.
那人就是你吗
And is that officer you?
不 你没抓到重点
No, you're missing the point.
中情局没有人和总部炸♥弹♥袭击者有染
No one at the CIA was in a relationship with the Langley bomber.
好吧 等等 根据我的消息来源
Okay, wait, according to my source...
就是中情局
The CIA.
我不能给你肯定的答案
I can't confirm that.
如果你连明摆着的事都不肯承认
Well, I don't know what kind of conversation you expect to have here
那我们还他妈怎么往下谈
if you won't acknowledge the fucking obvious.
中情局故意把报道透漏给你来陷害我的
The CIA gave you that story to set me up.
他们这么做有什么好处
For what?
弥天大谎
The big lie.
听着 不管他们说了什么
Now, despite what they said,
尼古拉斯•布洛迪与中情局的爆♥炸♥无关
Nicholas brody is not responsible for the explosion at langley.
你有证据
And you can prove this?
没错 我就是为这个来的
Yeah, that's why I'm here.
索尔•贝伦森在委员会作证前知道这事吗
Did Saul Berenson know when he testified before the senate subcommittee?
他当然知道
Of course he did.
他说的一切都是谎话
Everything he said was bullshit.
我不是不明真♥相♥的那个人
Now, I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我才是唯一的明白人
I'm the only one who got it right,
而在此前非常长的时间内
And for the longest time,
中情局没有一个人肯信我
I couldn't get anyone at the CIA to believe me.
你告诉别人我要来了吗
Did you tell anyone that I was coming here?
只有我的编辑
Just my editor.
只有你的编辑
Just your editor?
操♥你♥妈♥的索尔
Fucking Saul.
卡莉•麦吉森
Carrie Mathison,
特区警♥察♥
D.C. Metro.
你得跟我们走一趟
You need to come with us.
怎么 就来三个人
what, three of you?
你们觉得这点人就够了吗
You think that's enough?
只是例行公事 女士
Standard procedure, ma'am.
什么公事
Yeah, for-for what?
他们又给我编了个什么狗屁罪名
What sort of bullshit charges did they make up?
没有什么罪名 女士
There's no charges, ma'am.
我们有一份精神问题拘留令
We've got a psychiatric detention order.
您明白是什么吗
You understand what that is?
明白 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
不用了
Hey, that's not necessary.
对吧
Is it?
您有权在24小时内召开听证会
Now, you're entitled to a full commitment hearing within 24 hours.
这他妈就是个陷阱
This is complete bullshit!
你心知肚明 对吧
You know that, right?
女士 请
Ma'am, please.
你们回家快一周了吧
So, you've been back home now, what, almost a week?
还好吗
How's that going?
会很困难吗
Is it a challenge?
为什么会困难
Why would it be a challenge?
我也不知道
I don't know.
再次回到现实世界中来
Reentry, being back out in the world?
我可不在现实世界中
I'm not back out in the world though.
我一直被困在家里
I'm stuck at home.
为什么会这样呢
And why is that?
丹娜觉得自己... 臭名远扬
Dana thinks that she's... Famous in a bad way.
我说的是"声名狼藉"
The word is "Infamous."
是吗 你觉得自己是声名狼藉吗
Is that what you think, that you're infamous?
好吧 不 我不觉得
Okay. No, I'm not.
到底怎么想
Well, which is it?
好吧 来回顾一下
Well, let's see.
我爸炸了中情局 杀了三百多人
My dad blew up the CIA, he killed 300 people,
人称第二次911
They call it the second 9/11, and it was
有很长一段时间 这是街头巷尾的唯一话题
All anybody talked about for a month and a half.
这是你♥爸♥做的事
What your dad did?
没错
Right.
那你自己做的事呢
What about what you did?
我 这个吗
What I did? This?
比较起来 这完全不值一提了吧
By comparison, it's, like, nothing.
我知道你的意思 但这并非不值一提
I know what you mean by that, but it's not nothing.
所以我们三个才在这里见面
It's why we're here, the three of us.
那么你呢
So, what about you?
我
Me?
还是那个问题 你怎么样
Same question. How are you doing?
我很好
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
真的
Really.
我很高兴她回来了
I'm just glad that she's home.
很好
Good.
的确 事情有些变化
I mean, there have been some adjustments,
但我们知道这是在所难免的
But we knew there would be.
什么样的变化
What kind of adjustments?
她重新装♥修♥了浴室
She remodeled the bathroom...
就是我自杀的地方
Where I did it.
我没有
I didn't.
你明明就有 整个浴室都变样了
Yeah, you did. You remodeled the whole thing.
我没有
I didn't.
我没有重新装♥修♥
I didn't remodel it.
渗入水泥的血迹擦不干净
The blood wouldn't come out of the grout,
我只能把它们都换了 是我自己照书装的
So I had to replace everything, which I did myself with a book.
没必要再说这事了
We don't have to talk about that.
同意
With you there.
你好 我想预约
Hi. I need to make an appointment
理查德森医生 周二
For, um, Thursday for Dr. Richardson.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
丹娜 走吧
Dana, come on.
卡莉•麦吉森 我是哈伦医生
Carrie Mathison, I'm Dr. Harlan.
哈伦 我识字
Harlan. I can read.
我会陪你出席明天的拘禁听证会
I'll be with you tomorrow at your commitment hearing.
我想向你解释一下
I'd like to explain to you what that is.
我知道什么是拘禁听证会
I know what a commitment hearing is.
我只是不敢相信他们真要这么干
I just can't believe they're actually going through with it.
我不太明白你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
我的意思是 我懂
Well, I mean, I get it.
有人想说出真♥相♥
Someone tries to tell the truth,
你们就说他们是疯子
You counter by calling them crazy.
我很欣赏这招 真体面
I admire the move; it's elegant, but it's...
不过真的没必要
It's unnecessary.
告诉他们吧
Tell them that.
我退出
I'm standing down.
你退出
You're standing down?
我受到教训了 能让我走了吗
I've learned my lesson, so can I get out of here, please?
这上面说你停止服药了
Says here you stopped taking your meds.
哪里说 什么 那是什么
Says where? What? What? What is that?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表