剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
在爆♥炸♥前 在你甚至还没意识到的时候
There are things that happened before the explosions
发生了一些事
You're not even aware of.
他们针对...
People targeted...
我很担心你会受到伤害
I'm worried you're gonna get yourself hurt.
他派你来的 对吗
He sent you here, didn't he?
-谁 -索尔
- Who? - Saul.
他派你来恐吓我
He sent you to threaten me.
不 不是 他没派我来
No, no, he did not send me.
你走吧
Just leave.
你听我说好吗
Okay, would you just listen?
别管我
Leave me alone!
怎么了
What's going on?
没事吧
Are you okay?
什么事都没有
Everything is fine.
他马上就走了
He was just leaving.
丹娜
Dana?
丹娜
Dana?
丹娜 你在哪
Dana, where are you?
妈 怎么了
Mom, what happened?
你姐姐跑出去了
Your sister's gone.
走门
Go through the door.
等等
Wait.
你还好吧
You okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等
Wait.
小心
Watch out.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我真的很需要见到你
I just really needed to see you.
麦琪
Maggie?
来了
Coming.
怎么了
What is it?
我需要找工资单
Pay stubs.
卡莉要在听证会上用到她的工资单
Carrie wants her paystubs for the hearing.
-为什么 -她说做证据用
- Why? - Well, she says it's evidence.
在那次该死的爆♥炸♥之后 她不止是复职
You know, they reinstated her after the damn explosion
还升官了
With a huge promotion.
如果这是她的错 你们真准备这么做吗
Is that what you do if it's her fault?
不过这又不是中情局受审判
It's not the CIA on trial though.
希望她能明白这点
Hope she gets that.
在这
Here.
真不敢相信你有脸过来
I really can't believe you're here.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
弗兰克 你好
Hello, Frank.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
对啊 你来干什么
Yeah, why are you here?
我...
Look, I, uh...
我知道你们现在很生气
I understand you're angry.
收起你的鳄鱼眼泪吧
Hey, skip the phony sympathy.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我知道你们俩现在都很恨我
I know both of you hate me right now,
但是我是站在她这边的
But I'm on her side.
-扯淡 -我真的是
-Oh, bullshit. - I am.
但是这改变不了她现在正在走上歪路
Doesn't change the fact that the way she's carrying on,
她最大的敌人就是她自己
She's her own worst enemy.
你们得把她拉回来 她不能
You need to reign her in; she can't be running
一不高兴了就跑去找记者
To a reporter every time she gets upset.
她这么做了吗
Is that what she did?
她没跟你提过吗
What, she didn't even mention it to you?
-没有 -你想让她做什么
- No. - Well, what do you expect her to do?
打不还手吗
Not even fight back?
她不是在还击
She's not fighting back.
她是在让自己变成众矢之的
She's making herself a target.
中情局靠机密吃饭
Agency runs on secrecy.
有人希望她被刑事起诉
There are people who want her indicted on criminal charges.
你这是威胁我们吗
So you're threatening us?
我只是在告诉你们事实
I'm telling you the truth.
现在你们能为卡莉做的最有益的事
Best thing you can do for Carrie right now
是说服她待在里面
is convince her to stay inside.
你是说那个精神病房♥吗
You mean the psych ward?
能让她远离喧嚣 冷静下来
I mean out of sight, someplace she can level out.
你知道她停药了 对吧
You know she's off her meds, right?
除非你觉得这没问题
Unless you think that's a good idea,
否则就帮帮我
you really have to help me.
真好
Good.
什么
What?
你在笑
You're smiling.
你也是
So are you.
我也奇怪为什么会笑出来
Wonder why that is.
他们很快就会发现我不见了
You know they're gonna find out soon that I'm missing.
还有你妈妈...
And your mother is just...
别说了
Don't.
求你了
Please.
我只想要这二人世界
Just want it to be us.
还有洗衣机
And appliances.
我只想要二人世界和这洗衣机
I just want it to be us and appliances.
因为我们没有毛病
'cause we're not defective.
知道吗
You know?
我们没有
We're not.
外面的一切才有毛病
It's everything out there.
那我宁愿在这里做个疯子
Then I'd rather stay here with all the other crazies.
你才不疯
You're not crazy.
如果我真是疯子呢
So what if I am?
你真的好帅
You're so beautiful.
他说如果你有需要
He says he's here
他可以来帮你做人品证人
as a character witness, if you need him.
我跟他说过不用了
I already told him I don't.
要是你大吵大闹把他撵走了
If you make a fuss and have him removed,
怕是会给法官留下坏印象
I don't think it'll help you with the magistrate.
多个人帮忙又没坏处
It's not bad to have someone else on your side.
那好吧 让他留下
Okay, fine. Just leave him then.
我机会有多少
So what are my chances?
我们会申请放你回家
We're asking that you be released to your family.
就我来看
So as far as I'm concerned,
机会很大
they're excellent.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我只想赶紧了结
I just want this to be over.
他们可算来了
Oh, good, they're here.
麦琪 爸爸 嗨
Maggie, dad, hi.
这位是哈伦医生
This is Dr. Harlan.
嗨
Hey.
-都弄到了吧 -是的
- Did you find everything? - Yeah.
很好 我还在想你跑哪去了
Okay. I was wondering where you were.
这什么
What's this?
我们想谈谈你用药的事
We want to talk about your medication.
显然你们都商量好了
Obviously, you already have.
-卡莉 听我说 -不 几分钟后
- Carrie, listen... - No, I've got a hearing
我就有个听证会
in about three minutes.
关键就是我不想
The whole point being that I don't need
任人摆布
anyone telling me what to do.
你们还说要帮忙
You said you would help.
-我们是在帮你 -你们这叫帮倒忙
- We are helping. -No, not when you pull this shit!
我们担心你啊
We're concerned, okay?
-怕你出问题 -省省吧
- About you getting yourself into trouble. - Don't be.
你那些话让人担心
I mean, from what you've been saying.
我什么都没说过
I've been saying nothing!
过去24小时
I've spent the last 24 hours
-我一直关在这里 -不 是之前
- checked in here. - No, before that.
你说记者那事啊
Oh, you mean the reporter.
对
Yes.
你又是怎么知道 记者那事的
You want to tell me how you even know about that?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表