剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Store them away.
可我们抓到他的把柄了
But we have him.
他从革命卫队中挪用了4500万公♥款♥
He's embezzled over $45 million from the Revolutionary Guard.
他们如果听到风声 一定会想办法解决他
They get wind of it, they'll just put him up against a wall.
-他们会杀了他 -那正好
- They'll shoot him. - Good.
不好
No.
这是负面损失
It's of negative value.
他是情报局的二把手 法拉
He's second-in-command at the Intelligence Directorate, Fara.
他指挥了针对这栋楼的恐怖袭击
He ordered the attack on this building.
我要抓活的
I need him in a room.
你想审问他
You want to interrogate him?
我要把他钉在地上
I want to rip him down to the studs.
我要他交代他在美国安插的
I want the name of every agent
每一个情报人员的名字
he's ever run in the United States.
我还要知道
And I want to know just how close
伊朗离拥有核武器到底有多远
the regime is to a nuclear weapon.
麦吉森女士
Ms. Mathison?
我是利兰•本尼特
Leland Bennett.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是我们事务所接待
The firm keeps it for our more
高私密度客户的地方
privacy-sensitive clients.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我本想告诉你的同事 那位...
I tried to tell your colleague Mr., um...
富兰克林
Franklin.
富兰克林先生
Mr. Franklin, uh...
你们是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你们知道
Well, how do you know that
你还没听过我们的提议呢
when you haven't heard our proposal yet?
我不图钱
I'm not for sale.
我们也没想买♥♥通你
Well, we're not trying to buy you.
真的
Really.
没人会逼你做任何
And no one's going to ask you to do anything
让你感到不适的事
you're too uncomfortable with.
我已经感觉不适了
Well, I'm already uncomfortable.
你可以为自己划定一个底线
It's up to you to draw the line you won't cross.
我知道你是调查局的 这是你们布的局
For all I know, you're FBI and this is a sting.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
你太有想象力了
You have an active imagination.
有人冻结了我的银行账户 还收回了我的车
Well, somebody shut down my bank account and repossessed my car.
那都是中情局干的
Your own Agency did that to you.
我就是这个意思 我可不想进监狱
Yeah, that's my point. I'm not going to jail.
在我看来你跟在监狱也没什么区别了
It seems to me you're already there.
这里没有窃听器 也没有摄像机
There are no recording devices or cameras in this room,
你没必要为此担心
if that's what you're worried about.
要出去走走吗
Would you like to step outside?
好吧 你说吧
Okay, I'm listening.
我们事务所跟中东一些国家
Our firm has longstanding relationships
有着长♥期♥的合作关系
with several countries in the Middle East.
我们替他们游说
We lobby on their behalf,
暗中为他们在政♥府♥争取利益
quietly represent their interests here in Washington.
我知道这是怎么运作的
Yeah, I know how this works.
直说吧 你的客户想要什么
So... what does your client want?
他们想时不时借用你的大脑
To pick your brain from time to time.
要保持你大脑的正常运作
Put you on retainer, as it were.
借用我的大脑
Pick my brain?
哪一部分
On what subject?
你的专业知识
Your area of expertise.
比如呢
For example?
比如 他最近损失了六个生意伙伴
For example, he recently lost six business associates.
可能你听说过了
Maybe you heard about it.
原来我们说的是伊朗
So this is Iran we're talking about.
他想知道他们是怎么被锁定的
He'd like to know how those men were identified and targeted.
你刚才提到的底线 被你打破了
That line you mentioned.. we just crossed it.
麦吉森女士
Ms. Mathison...
不 我不干
No, I won't do it.
伊朗是中情局爆♥炸♥事件的幕后主使
Iran was behind the Langley bombing.
这是他们对以色列空袭
Which they carried out in retaliation
其核设施实施的报复行动
for Israeli air strikes on their nuclear facilities.
我反对这种比照关系
I reject the comparison.
为什么
Why?
这是以军事目标换军事目标而已
It's one military target for another.
伊朗很用心地选择了与侵略行为
Iran takes great care in its proportional response
相对等的报复行动
to acts of aggression.
航♥班♥换航♥班♥
An airliner for an airliner,
摩萨德特工换物理学家
a Mossad agent for a physicist.
你是喝迷魂汤喝多了吧
Sounds like you've drunk the Kool-Aid.
我可是专业人士
I'm a professional.
客户雇我是为了据理力争 不是摇白旗投降
I'm paid to make arguments, not wave a flag.
再见 本尼特先生
Good-bye, Mr. Bennett.
不出今天 你就会被关回精神病院去
You'll be back in County lockup by the end of the day.
被你竭力保护的体制
Put there by the very institutions
软禁起来
you're trying to protect.
我宁愿自生自灭
I'll take my chances.
你知道这事是怎么运作的
Well, you know how this works.
你刚自己也说了
You said so yourself.
什么意思
Meaning what?
知道"争议化"这个术语吗
You familiar with the term "Controversialize"?
不知道
No.
这就是他们在对你做的事
Well, that's what they're doing to you.
他们要把你变成他们编派出来的人物
They're turning you into the story.
他们先是泄露你和布洛迪议员的关系
They started by leaking your relationship with Congressman Brody.
然后由索尔•贝伦森
Next it was Saul Berenson's testimony
在参议院特别委员会上作证
in front of the Senate Select Committee,
接着他们把你关起来
then they had you committed.
很快 这就不再是
Pretty soon, it's not a story
一次恐怖袭击事件或者民众安全保护者
about a terrorist attack anymore or how the people meant
无能渎职的事了
to protect us screwed up.
它成了你的事情
It's about you.
一位狂躁抑郁的中情局特工和她那位
It's about sex between a bipolar CIA officer
被洗♥脑♥的男朋友的性丑闻
and her brainwashed boyfriend.
我不是叛徒
I'm not a traitor.
没错
No.
对于那些患得患失的大人物
What you are is a liability to a lot of people
你是个累赘
who've got a lot to lose.
目前他们还没对媒体透露你的名字
So far, they've kept your name out of the press,
但你觉得这能维持多久呢
but how long do you think that's gonna last?
那之后会发生什么呢
And what happens then?
我告诉你会发生什么
I'll tell you what.
你会被毁掉
You're destroyed.
你会被社会遗弃
You're a pariah.
过个一年半载
And in six months or a year,
即使你还撑着没自杀
if you haven't killed yourself by then,
他们也会杀了你
they'll do it for you.
你要是以为他们下不了手就太天真了
You're naive to think they won't.
你会在浴室滑倒摔死
You'll slip in the shower
或被灌一肚子锂 直到心脏停跳
or they'll force-feed you lithium till your heart stops
或被吊在门把手上 说你是自杀
or they'll hang you on a doorknob and call it suicide.
卡莉 让我们帮你
Let us help you, Carrie.
这方面我们可是专家
We're very good at it.
你能把我弄出医院吗
You can keep me out of the hospital?
可以
I can.
我没钱了
I'm broke.
我名下一毛钱都没了
I don't have a dime to my name.
你会获得一笔丰厚的补偿
You'll be compensated handsomely.
那好
Well, then,
本尼特先生 我不想再见到你
I never want to see you again, Mr. Bennett.
我会见你的委托人
I will see your client...
但只见他本人 而且是面对面的
but only him and only face-to-face.
这可能有点困难
That could be a problem.
这是他的问题了
His problem.
转告他 我不会说出人名
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表