剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
拜托 我们都是过来人
Come on, we've all been there.
这跟荷尔蒙无关
It's not hormones.
他是近墨者黑
He's under a bad influence.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们知道你是谁 布洛迪夫人
We know who you are, Mrs. Brody.
那你们该知道我女儿
Then you should know that my daughter
没必要为她父亲的所作所为负责
is not responsible for what her father did.
用你的车换辆凯美瑞
Your car for the Camry.
是的 也许你还要再额外返点钱
Yeah, maybe you throw in a little extra?
我刚给那辆凯美瑞换了个全新的变速箱
I just put a whole new transmission in that Camry.
再跑十万公里都没问题
It'll go another 100,000, no problem.
那辆傲虎 也许再跑2万公里
That Outback? What, maybe another 20,000,
大梁就报废了
it blows a rod?
就算你给那凯美瑞装10多个变速箱
Yeah, but the Outback's worth more in parts
也没有这傲虎的零部件值钱
than a dozen new transmissions in that Camry.
这辆车是你们偷来的吗
This car of yours hot?
是啊
Yeah.
我们刚抢来的
We just carjacked it.
我们是闪灵杀手
We're Natural Born Killers.
我好像在哪里见过你
Do I know you from someplace?
我没见过你
I don't think so.
200块 成交吗
Uh, 200 bucks, it's a deal?
你觉得呢 奥雷利奥
What do you say, Aurelio?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
你们要想换的话
You want to trade,
就以车换车
it's car for car.
别跟我扯什么再加200块
None of this "$200 extra" bullshit.
我们可以沿着这条街走
Well, we can just go down the street.
我认识你
I know you.
成交
Deal.
我们走
Let's go.
卡莉
Carrie?
你是想就那么躺着
You just gonna lie there,
还是想收拾行李
or are you gonna get packed?
什么
What?
你可以出院了
You're out.
卡莉 你能出院了
Carrie, you are out.
我能出院了
I'm out?
刚收到马里兰州第六巡回法庭的紧急命令
By emergency order of the Sixth Circuit Court of Maryland.
我能走了
I can go?
没错
Yeah.
这他妈怎么回事
How the hell did that happen?
管他呢
Who cares?
收拾行李吧
Start packing.
去吧
Go.
别惊慌
Don't be alarmed.
我为非法闯入道歉
I apologize for the intrusion.
是你
You.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
滚出我的家
Get the fuck out of my house.
听我把话说完
Just hear me out.
我告诉过你了 休想
I told you before, no.
我们费了很大力气才把你从医院弄出来
We went to a lot of trouble to get you out of that hospital.
给我两分钟就行
You can give me two minutes.
早知道是你 我宁愿待在医院
If I had known, I would have stayed in the hospital.
我可不信
I doubt that.
好在离院有效期只有一天
But the furlough's only good for 24 hours anyway.
所以...
So...
你怎么把我弄出来的
How did you arrange my release?
我们认识的一位法官 顺便说下
A judge we know, who, by the way,
他更愿意让你永久离院
is more than willing to make it permanent.
用什么交换
In exchange for...?
和一位公♥司♥合作人坐下面谈
A sit-down with one of the partners in the firm.
这样就行
That's all?
肯定没这么简单
Nothing's that easy.
或许你是对的
You're probably right,
可是我挣多少钱管多少事
but that's above my pay grade.
我只负责安排你去见面
My job is to get you to the meeting.
我还有其他选择吗
Do I have a choice?
你为什么不去听听那人的说辞呢
Why not at least listen to what the man has to say?
又没什么损失
What have you got to lose?
需要什么时候见面
When's this meeting supposed to happen?
明天
Tomorrow.
早八点
8:00 am.
我来接你
I can pick you up here.
那好吧
Okay, then.
好什么
Okay what?
我可以和他见面
I'll sit down with him.
很好
Good.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
海伦
Hey, Helen.
看见我的车了吗
Have you seen my car?
你的车 什么意思
Your car? What do you mean?
车不见了
It's gone.
那就怪了
That's strange.
好几天都没看到过了
I haven't seen it in days.
马里兰哪一个的巡回法♥院♥
Which circuit court in Maryland?
第六院
The sixth.
他们对弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿的县级精神病院
Well, do they have jurisdiction over a County mental hospital
有管辖权吗
in Arlington, Virginia?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-卡莉的事吗 -是 我听说了
- Carrie? - Yeah, I just heard.
她既愤怒又脆弱
She's angry and vulnerable.
现在 她什么都能跟别人说
Right now, she could be saying anything to anybody.
知道是谁提请法官让她出院的吗
Do we know who petitioned the judge to get her discharged?
-不知道 -可能是她家人
- No. - Maybe it was her family.
不是她父亲 应该不是
Not according to her father, it wasn't.
中情局仍旧不堪一击 索尔
The Agency's still weak, Saul.
小病小灾都能灭了它
It could die of the common cold.
何况她是个传染源呢
And she's a full-blown contagion.
找到她
Find her.
别让她在外面跑
Get her off the street.
请与您所在支行经理联♥系♥
恐怕您现在无法使用你的存款
I'm afraid you can't access your funds and deposit at this time.
什么意思
I don't understand.
您的账户被冻结了
Your account's been frozen.
-被怎么了 -冻结了
- It's been what? - Frozen.
上面写道 "奉司法部命令冻结"
It says here, "By order of the Department Of Justice."
您现在被联邦政♥府♥起诉了吗
You under Federal indictment or something?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
我还收到指示要没收
I'm also instructed to confiscate any credit cards
您所拥有的信♥用♥卡♥
you may have in your possession.
我不会给你的
Well, those you're not getting.
在您手里也没什么用了
Well, they won't do you much good anyway.
已经被注销了
They've been canceled.
我只要出门待几天
I just need to get out of town for a few days.
那我也帮不了你
I can't help you there.
拜托 我不会亏待你的
Come on, you know I'm good for it.
不是钱的问题
It's not about the money.
那是什么问题
What, then?
我的饭碗
My livelihood.
卡莉 你就像核物质
You are radioactive, Carrie.
我现在都不该跟你说话
I shouldn't even be talking to you right now.
现在没有别人能帮我了
I've got no one else to ask.
那你应该先跟索尔消除分歧
Well, you've got to make things right with Saul first.
我也想
Well, I'm trying.
他说你去找了媒体
He says that you went to the press.
我的老天啊 卡莉
Oh, Jesus Christ, Carrie.
你想干什么 让我们全蹲监狱吗
What are you trying to do-- get us all thrown in jail?
不会 我错过一次 不会再错
No, I made a mistake. It won't happen again.
我也拜托你别出乱子了
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表