剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
操 索尔那混♥蛋♥
God... fucking Saul.
他也是担心你
He's worried about you.
是吗
Really?
你那是泄露机密
You're divulging classified stuff.
他说句担心我
He told you that he was worried about me,
你们就真信了
and you believed it,
正是他把我弄进这里的
when he's the one who put me in here.
天吶 他这是要...
God, he's... he's try...
他这是要彻底整死我
he's trying to crush me when I am trying
而我还在苦苦
so hard to do what's...
做正确的事
what's right.
操
Fuck.
他简直人面兽心 根本不是朋友
No, he pretended to be my friend, and he's not.
说句难听的
You know what, really?
你们也一样
no different than you.
大家起立
All rise.
巡回听证会第六场
The sixth circuit,
有请弗吉尼亚州
the Commonwealth of Virginia,
特别法官威廉•切斯尼
the honorable special justice William Chesney.
卡莉•麦吉森一案
Matter of Carrie Mathison.
是你吗
Is that you?
法官大人
Your honor...
对不起
I'm sorry.
闪开
Get off!
不
No!
这他妈是个骗局
This is a fucking sham!
快走
Come on.
恕我冒昧 长♥期♥以来
With all respect, you've had a long history
贵方与伊朗方面都有可疑交易
of questionable transactions with iran.
根据货币管理署出具的四号♥物证
Item four from the office of the controller of the currency,
三年前的十月间 他们曾下发一份
three years ago in October, they issued a cease and desist
要求你的当事人与德黑兰阿斯卡利银行
ordering your client to stop dealings
终止业务往来的禁止令
with the Al Askari Bank in Tehran.
我的当事人的确执行了禁令
My client complied with that order.
但你们仍旧与其贸易公♥司♥进行交易
You continued dealings with their trading company.
该禁令只限于银行业者
The order applied only to the bank.
是你们自己定义的吗
That's your position?
是禁令上的白纸黑字
That's the language in the paper.
于是在此期间 你们通过电子转账
So you proceeded to accept wire transfers
从某伊朗贸易公♥司♥
from an iranian trading company to the tune of $900 million
累计收款9亿美元
over that time period.
还有组织有计划
Systematically altered
篡改交易方抬头
the transaction headers
企图掩盖资金的真正来源
to conceal the true source of the funds.
我们并不知晓你们情报的来源
We're not sure where you're getting your information from.
我的当事人已尽了全力履行联邦法规
My client made every effort to comply with federal regulations.
我们有电邮显示结果迥然
We have an e-mail here saying the opposite.
有一条对哈兹拉文贸易公♥司♥的指令中写着
An instruction to Al Hazlawin Trading:
"删除所有伊朗方面客户的姓名
"Delete all Iranian customer names to avoid any sign
以免触犯美国法律"
of U.S. legal breach."
触犯法律
These legal breaches,
就是违反了你们刚刚所讲的
those are violations of the laws
全力履行的联邦法规
you just told me you were complying with.
我不知您所指是什么
I wouldn't know what it refers to.
你怎么会不知道 邮件就是你发的
How can you not know? You sent the e-mail.
标题就是《勿提及伊朗》
Subject line is "Do not reference Iran."
我们掌握了虚假电子转账交易
We have the phony wire transfers--
成千上万笔
thousands of them.
我们想要真正交易者的名称
We want the real ones with the real names.
你们从哪儿搞来的
Where did you get this?
这就是你的问题吗
That's your question?
你的当事人在资助对本国的恐怖袭击
Your client is funding attacks by terrorists on this country,
而你却只想知道我们情报的来源
and all you want to know is how did we find out?
你刚才说的是谁来着
So who did you say this is again?
你们了解你们的银行吗
You know your bank?
它自鸦♥片♥战争起
It's been trafficking in human misery
便一直从事罪恶勾当
since the opium wars.
这不是过失
That's not an aberration.
也并非疏漏
It's not a mistake.
这就是你们的商业计划
That's your business plan.
你们为武器禁运国转移资金
You move money for embargoed governments
做虚假募捐
or phony charities.
至于资金用途 你们不闻不问
Where it goes, you don't want to know,
只要能赚到佣金就行了
as long as you get your fee.
但是这次我们要告诉你们钱去了哪里
But we're telling you where it went this time.
是用在了一辆载满C4炸♥药♥的汽车上
Into an suv full of c4 that blew up
就在三个月前 就在这幢楼的外面
right outside this building three months ago.
你们进来的时候还驶过了爆♥炸♥点
You passed the blast site on your way in.
我们知道资金经由你们的银行转移
We know the funds moved through your bank.
但我们还想知道资金的源头
We need to know where they originated.
是吗
You do?
是的
Yes.
抱歉 女士
All respect, ma'am...
在美国 这样可寻求不到帮助
in this country, that's not the way we ask for help.
你就完全没想过
Did you think for even a second
我有多担心吗
how worried I would be?
没必要担心
There was no need to worry.
怎么会没必要
How do you figure that?
他配不上你
He's not good for you.
凭什么这么说 你完全不了解他
And that is based on what, not knowing him at all?
他明显有问题
He's got problems, obviously.
不稳定
He's unstable.
这是你的专家诊断吗
Is that your professional diagnosis, mom?
他...丹娜 现在你需要的不是他
He's... Dana, he's not what you need right now.
也许我需要的正是他呢
Maybe he's exactly what I do need.
丹娜 康复中心每个医生 每册资料
Dana, every doctor at the center, every pamphlet,
还有我看过的每本书
every book that I've read on getting well,
都告诉我们相同的事
they all say the same thing:
就是现在最好先不要恋爱
you don't want to start a relationship.
什么 即便碰到真正懂你的人吗
What, with someone who actually understands you?
他们是这样说的吗
Is that what they say?
你知道这有多白♥痴♥吗
Do you realize how crazy that is?
你以为那帮人有什么真本事
You think they know something, the people in here.
其实屁也不是
Well, they don't.
就会神叨叨鬼话连篇
They just yack and yack and yack
直到埋单的人心里平衡些为止
until the people who are paying for it feel better.
好像真被他们治好了似的
Like everyone is getting well.
我真的无法理解
I really don't understand.
那就对了
Yeah, that's right.
你没事就好
Hey, glad you're all right.
哪里没事了
I'm not all right.
妈 没关系
Mom, it's okay.
是吗
Is it?
她跑到疯人院去还没关系
When someone runs away to the nuthouse?
她到底想让我怎么样
What does she want me to do?
你是想引起我注意吗
Do you want my attention?
是这样吗
Is that it?
我现在注意力都在你身上 真的
Because you got it, completely, believe me.
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
我不是想引起注意
I wasn't looking for attention.
丹娜 你想干嘛
Dana, what are you doing?
给你看些东西
Showing you something.
放开
No, no!
我并不想让你听到我哭喊呼救
It wasn't a cry for help what I did.
我并不想引起任何人注意
I didn't want anyone's attention.
我当时真的想自杀
I wanted to kill myself.
我想死了就一了百了
I wanted it all to be over, and I wanted to die
因为我已经受不了了
because I could not stand it anymore!
但我现在能承受了
But now I can.
我现在想活着
Now I want to be alive.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表