剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
他们要结束任务吗
Are they aborting the mission?
索尔
Saul.
是你运气不好
You had some bad luck.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
至少我们还有贾瓦迪
At least we have Javadi.
局还没破 还有希望
He's still in play. That's not nothing.
是啊
Yeah.
准备等待狱火支持 完毕
Stand by for Hellfire mission, over.
准备好了吗
You guys ready?
撤退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
我不撤退
I'm not going back.
妈的 你说什么 你必须撤退
What the fuck? What are you talking about? Yeah, you are.
我要穿过国界线进入伊朗
I'm gonna walk across that border into Iran
你别想阻止
and you're not gonna to stop...
给我听好了 我他妈的命令你撤退
Listen to me! I am fucking ordering you to fucking move out!
"乘客"拒绝撤退
Passenger refuses to withdraw,
时间不够了 请指示
and I'm out of time. Please advise.
别留下任何一个人
Do not leave anyone behind.
火力太猛了
We are under heavy fire!
伤员优先
The casualty is priority one,
"乘客"他妈的不服从命令
and the passenger is non-fucking-compliant!
将军 请指示
General, please advise!
让我跟他说
Let me talk to him.
能说服布洛迪不去送死的 只有她了
If anyone can talk Brody down off a ledge, she can.
好吧
All right.
把对讲机给"乘客"
Put the passenger on the line.
我再说一边 把对讲机给"乘客"
I say again, put the passenger on the line.
拿着
Take this.
拿着
Take it!
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪 你听得见吗
Brody, can you hear me?
布洛迪
Hey, Brody!
他们想放弃任务 卡莉
They're trying to abort the mission, Carrie!
我知道
I know.
转告他们操♥他♥妈♥的
Well, tell them to go fuck themselves.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
这件事你自己一个人做不到
You can't do this by yourself.
我距离边界只有三百码了 卡莉
I'm 300 yards from the border, Carrie.
我能完成任务
I can make it.
现在越界进入伊朗 你会完全孤立无援
Cross into Iran now and you will be completely on your own.
实话说 我这边别无选择
Well, to be honest I don't see much of an option here.
选择撤退 重新部署
The option is to fall back, regroup,
之后我们会再组织行动
and we'll take another shot at this later.
拜托 卡莉 你知道那是不可能的
Come on, Carrie, you know that's not gonna happen.
你怎么知道
You don't know that!
现在 停止行动 好好考虑下
Now, stop and think this through.
你没有许可 战场上也没有支援
You have no sanction, no support on the ground,
甚至没有脱身计划
and no extraction plan.
你会死在那里的
You will die over there!
不 你错了 卡莉
No, you're wrong, Carrie.
你想知道为什么吗
And you want to know why?
因为你会来带我回去
'Cause you're gonna get me home.
不 不准那么说 不要把压力强加给我
No, don't say that! Do not put that on me.
那简直是白日梦
It's a fantasy.
你会想出办法的
You'll find a way.
我对你有信心
I have faith.
就这样 挂了
That's all. Out.
别 布洛迪 布洛迪
No, Brody! Brody!
操
Fuck!
我们现在要他妈撤出去
We are fucking moving out now.
所有人 我们走
All of us. Let's go.
我不走
Not me.
他跑了 操♥他♥妈♥
He's gone! Fuck him!
现在发射狱火
Hellfire, now!
狱火即将发射
Hellfire firing now.
现在行动
Move now!
抓住他
Grab him!
拿着这个
Take it.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
把他带到着陆点 再来接应我 快去
Get him to the LZ, then come get me. Go!
操
Fuck!
是狙击手
Fucking snipers.
他们总是最操蛋的混♥蛋♥
Always the stubborn fucking assholes.
我能给你赢得三十秒时间 穿过边境
I can buy you 30 seconds to cross that border
跑到树那边
and get to those trees.
我一开枪 你就跑
Once I start firing, you start running.
如果你停下 我他妈就开枪杀了你
And if you stop, I'll fucking shoot you myself.
有问题吗
Any questions?
-没有 -很好
- No. - Oh, good.
我数到三
Count of three.
一 二 三
One... two... three!
什么情况
What is that?
他们被包围了
They're surrounded.
被谁包围了
Who by?
我们能从无线电中听到什么吗
Are we picking up anything on radios?
我是尼古拉斯•布洛迪
...Nicholas Brody.
我因为中情局爆♥炸♥事件
被美国通缉
我请求
在贵国得到政♥治♥庇护
那你呢
我帮他逃到伊朗
是基♥地♥组♥织♥成员吗
是的
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
那些伊朗人说他们抓到两个囚犯
The Iranians are saying they have two prisoners.
能肯定是伊朗人而不是伊♥拉♥克♥人吗
Are we sure it's the Iranians and not the Iraqis?
百分百肯定
100%.
上帝
Jesus.
他们把伤员平安带出来了
They got the casualty out safely.
他情况稳定 已经坐上飞机前往航母了
He's stable, on a bird out to the carrier group now.
还有点别的事
There's something else.
什么
What?
布洛迪成功越境了
Brody made it across.
怎么做到的
How?
他抓紧时间一路狂奔
He made a last second run for it--
一头冲进了伊朗的军事基地
headfirst into an Iranian military unit.
他没事吧
He's okay?
没事
Yes.
他成功了
He made it.
你呢 索尔
And you, Saul,
还依旧身在局中
are still in the game.
我会下地狱的
I'll be damned.
现在 这些家伙
Right now, these guys...
他们训练有素 将越境的任何人
uh, they're trained to treat anybody coming
都当成以色列特工
over the border as Israeli agents.
你被严刑拷打过
You were tortured...
告诉我接下来会怎样
...so tell me what to expect.
做好受罪的准备
Expect to break.
你当时撑了多久
How long did you hold out?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很快就没有时间概念了
I lost track of time pretty much right away,
不过大概有
but I figure...
七天吧
seven days?
时间长得让那些家伙
Enough time to allow the guys
改变了拷问频率和行动计划
to change their frequencies and battle plans.
我只是
I just...
希望能为你争取到这七天的时间
I just hope I can give you seven days
让你完成在德黑兰的任务
to get the job done in Tehran.
你好
Hi.
我能坐下吗
May I?
当然
Of course.
法拉 你是局里为数不多
Fara, you're one of the few people in this building
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表