剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
tell Saul I'm sorry I fucked up.
不会有第二次的
It won't happen again.
搞砸了是什么意思
What do you mean you fucked up?
就是... 我没吃药
I mean... I went off my meds.
显然是我不对
Clearly, that was a bad idea.
可你和哈伦医生说吃药使你思维迟钝
You told Dr. Harlan your meds dulled you.
可能也没那么严重
Well, maybe that's not such a bad thing.
那可算脱胎换骨了
This is quite the sea change for you.
在这里住了三个星期 现在...
After three weeks in here, it's...
怨气再大也消了
hard to hold on to any grudges.
所以你觉得索尔送你进医院是帮你
So Saul did you a favor putting you in the hospital.
没错
Yes.
打破了你与恐怖嫌犯之间
Removing you from a delusional relationship
妄想出来的关系
with a suspected terrorist, no less.
这是他的证词 是吧
That was his testimony, wasn't it?
是的
It was.
你说那是该做的事
You're saying that was the right thing to do?
是的
Yes.
那你真的相信吗
And you honestly believe that?
卡莉
Carrie...
我希望你诚实回答
I want you to answer truthfully.
我希望你康复
I want you to recover.
我可没病
From what?
我们都清楚我来这不是因为疯了
We both know I'm not here because I'm crazy.
我来这是因为我无处可去
I'm here because they don't know where else to put me.
-没人说你疯了 -不用说
- No one said you were crazy. - Well, no one had to.
我这是在该死的疯人院呢
I'm in a fucking psych ward.
听着
Look...
我越早和索尔谈 越早能回家
the sooner I can talk to Saul, the sooner I can go home
你也能做点更有意义的事
and you can go back to doing something useful with your life.
你在写什么
W-What are you writing?
我刚刚失言了
I was out of line just then.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
你想争取探访权
You want to earn your visiting privileges,
就得合作点 而不是刚刚那样
you'll have to be a bit more cooperative than that.
我知道
I know.
下面是关于你药效的问题
And then there's the question of the efficacy of your medication.
好吧 我很抱歉 刚刚...
All right, I'm sorry, I just...
你能告诉索尔我好些了吗
Will you please tell Saul that I'm better?
他们看到你了
They see you.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我必须这么做
I have to.
不
No...
他知道了 他知道了
He know. He know.
他知道你要干什么
He know what happened.
听我的 住手
Listen. Stop.
快住手
Please...
我不能留在这里
I can't stay here.
我不能
I can't.
我必须走
I have to leave.
我必须出去
I have to go out there.
我不能住这里
I can't live here.
可外面不安全
It's not safe out there for you.
你在这里才安全
You're safe in here.
留下
Aqui.
不能留下
No aqui.
待这里会死
I'll die here.
你没地方可去
No place to go.
有个地方可以
There is a place.
有了
There is.
有个地方...
There is...
有个地方可以去
there is somewhere to go.
不行 我父亲说...
No. My father say...
有地方可以去
There is a place.
那座清♥真♥寺
The mosque.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
瞧啊
Well, well...
还真像回事儿
that's really quite something.
是个小露台吗
Is that a little balcony?
是的
It is, yeah.
-真不错 -谢谢
- It's just darling. - Thanks.
迈克 萨拉 过来看
Mike, Sarah-- come look at this.
是不是很棒
Isn't that lovely?
看看这手艺
Look at all the detail.
能去下厕所吗
Can I use the restroom?
当然
Of course.
吉姆 给它上点颜色吧
Jim, why don't you put some paint on that?
卡莉 你在里面吗
Carrie, are you in here?
-是 我没事 -怎么
- Yeah, I'm fine... - What, what...
我得出去了
I needed to get out of there.
怎么回事 你还好吗
...what happened? Are you all right?
-我没事 -你在...
- Yeah, I'm fine. - You're...
-我只是想出去 -流血
- I just had to get out of there. - ...bleeding.
什么
What?
靠
Oh, shit.
亲爱的 如果你自残 不能隐瞒
Honey, if you are hurting yourself, I need to know.
没有 我说了我没事
No, I said I'm fine.
卡莉 我知道你说没事
I know, Carrie, what you said.
让我看看
Let me see.
我只不过有点情绪
Look, I had a bad moment-- that's all.
我有服锂盐[抗躁狂药]
I'm-I'm taking my lithium.
我有参加小组活动
I'm going to group.
要求我做的我都有做
I'm doing everything that's asked of me.
-我要...-没事 没事
- I'm... - Okay. Okay.
别说了
That's it. That's it.
好吗
Okay?
没关系
That's all right.
现在没事了
It's all right now.
好 没事了
Okay, that's okay.
别告诉他们
Please don't tell.
好的
Okay.
-下午好 -下午好
- Good afternoon. - Good afternoon.
-出去小心点 -当然
- Be careful out there. - Yeah, sure.
向我保证再也不会这样了
So promise me this will not happen again.
我保证
I promise.
-因为你再这样... -不会了
- Because, if it does... - It won't.
我刚刚只是有点崩溃
I was just frustrated.
好吧 我要崩溃的时候
Okay. When I get frustrated,
我会深呼吸 然后数十下
I take a deep breath and I count to ten.
卡莉 别垂头丧气的
Hey, Carrie, keep your head up.
又不是他们把你忘在这里了
It's not like they're going to forget you in here.
已经有人来看过你了
Someone's already come by to check on you.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I'm not sure.
什么意思 你没问他叫什么吗
What, you didn't get his name?
是的 他没说名字
Nope. He didn't say.
他问起你 问你怎么样了
He asked about you, how you're doing.
我们什么也没告诉他
We don't tell 'em anything.
如果他再来 告诉我
Well, if he comes again, let me know.
我得见见他
I need to see him.
可以 一旦你争取到了探视权
Okay, as soon as you're granted visiting privileges...
不行 得尽快
No. Sooner than that.
是索尔 一定是
It's Saul. Has to be.
好了 亲爱的
Okay, honey,
我们回去吧 好吗
let's get you back to group, okay?
你能答应我吗
Will you promise me?
卡莉 我已经拿工作冒过一次险了
Carrie, I've already risked my job once.
这是我最后一次请你帮忙 真的
And this is the last favor I'll ask. I mean it.
有人看着你呢
People see you.
他们知道
They know.
那个伊玛目不会害我的
Oh, the Imam won't turn me in.
他会帮助我
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表