剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Anxious for a smooth transition of power.
他这么说吗
That's what he said?
不过他还是很尊重你之前的政绩
While remaining respectful of the work you've done.
长官
Sir!
请您马上进来
We need you inside right away.
我得挂了
I got to go.
他在270国道上向南掉了头
He was headed south on 270,
但却下了九号♥出口
but he got off exit nine.
卡莉呢
Where's Carrie again?
-一号♥出口 -也许他要去加油
- Exit one. - Maybe he needs gas.
很明显不是
Apparently not.
卡莉 听到了吗 立刻上环城高速
Carrie, you hearing this? I need you on the Beltway,
朝北走 去拦住他 快
heading north to intercept. Now.
收到
Copy that.
他转向东了
He's turning east onto...
上了莫百瑞路
Mulberry Road.
他在一片居民区周围徘徊
He's cruising a residential area.
街道很窄
Small streets.
很多树
Lots of trees.
分类筛选一下
Run a check to see what, if any,
看这一区是不是有很多美籍伊朗人居住
Iranian Americans live in the area.
通过住♥宅♥区来进行种族归纳吗
Racial profiling by neighborhood?
调查局管这叫域名管理
FBI calls it domain management.
我会查查他们的数据库
I'll check their database.
我来吧 你继续盯着贾瓦迪
I can do that.You stay on Javadi.
他在减速
He's slowing down
现在已经非常慢了
to almost a crawl now.
他到底在找什么
What the hell is he looking for?
他停车了 长山路1426号♥
He stopped. Uh, 1426 Longhill Road.
长山路1426号♥ 户主是文森特•D•卡莱尔
1426 Longhill Road belongs to Vincent D. Carlyle,
他通过ACB物管公♥司♥将房♥子租了出去
who rents it out through ACB Property Management.
租给谁了
Well, who's the tenant?
租户叫苏姗•罗伯特斯
The house was rented out by Susan Roberts, CPA
是安纳戴尔市某公♥司♥的注册会计师
with Brown and Getz in Annandale.
等等 罗伯特斯不是她的夫姓
Wait, uh, Roberts is not her married name.
原始租约是由她的前夫签订的...
The lease was originally cosigned by her ex-husband...
纳赛尔•贾瓦迪
Nasser Javadi.
他们有个两岁的儿子 伯鲁斯
They have a two-year-old son, Behrouz.
你到哪儿了 卡莉
Where are you, Carrie?
刚过八号♥出口 还有五分钟距离
Just past exit eight, five minutes out.
他下车了
He's getting out of the car.
不能让他进那房♥子
He cannot goinside that house.
必须阻止他进那房♥子 明白吗
You must stop him going in that house, do you copy?
明白
Copy that.
上帝啊 卡莉
For Christ's sake, Carrie,
快点
hurry.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
有什么能帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你认识我吗
Do you know who I am?
法利巴的前夫
Fariba's ex-husband.
对 我是马基德
Yes. Majid.
你一定是苏姗了
And you must be Susan.
那是我的外孙伯鲁斯吗
Is that my grandson, Behrouz?
我能进来看看吗
May I come in and say hello?
请稍等一会好吗
Would you mind waiting just a second?
当然
Of course.
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
苏姗 你要我带
Susan, do you want me
伯鲁斯去公园吗
to take Behrouz to the park?
你好啊 法利巴
Hello, Fariba.
[波斯语]
不 不 不
No! No! No!
你背叛了我们
You betrayed us!
你背叛了我们
You betrayed us.
不要 不
No! No! No!
住手 否则我开枪了
Stop or I shoot.
举起手来
Show me your hands.
谁汇报下情况
Someone talk to me.
我现在准备好见索尔了
Now I'm ready to see Saul.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
拜托你们告诉我 出什么事了
One of you tell me, please, what the fuck is happening.
他一枪爆了儿媳的头 接着他
He shot his daughter-in-law in the head, and then he, uh...
现场两人死亡 血流成河
There's two fatalities and a lot of blood.
第二个死者是谁
Who's the second fatality?
等等
Hold on.
她是谁
Who's she?
告诉索尔 是我的前妻
Tell Saul it's my ex-wife.
法利巴
Fariba.
他用破酒瓶捅了她的脖子
He took a bottle to her neck.
他用该死的酒瓶杀死了她
He killed her with a fucking bottle.
法利巴 她怎么会在那儿
Fariba-- what's she doing there?
她应该在加利福尼亚 受到证人保护
She's meant to be in Witness Protection in California.
简直是他妈的屠♥杀♥ 索尔
It's a fucking bloodbath, Saul.
你们得尽快把他弄出去
You got to get him out of there as fast as possible
带走凶器 明白了吗
and get the murder weapon, you understand?
操♥他♥妈♥的
Jesus fucking Christ.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
是 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
把你的车停到几个街区外
Leave your car a couple blocks away,
开他的车过来 之后我们再取你的车
then bring him here in his car. We'll get yours later.
你们从没去过那儿
You were never there.
按照程序走
Follow the procedure.
检查监控摄像头
Check for security cameras, et cetera.
这里有个孩子 我们该怎么做
There's a baby in here. What do we do about the baby?
留在那里
Leave it.
什么 我们不能这么做
What? We can't do that.
不能带走孩子
Can't take the baby.
你们从没出现过
You weren't there.
操
Oh, f...
会好的 没事的 没事
It'll be all right. It's okay. It's okay.
来 我抱抱 乖
Come here. Come here. Yeah.
来
Come here.
你会没事的
You're all right.
我们得离开这儿
We've got to get out of here.
丹娜 拉扎罗
Dana Lazaro.
听上去很拉风
Sounds pretty cool.
是啊 很酷不是吗
Kind of does, doesn't it?
我去开门
I'll get it.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我是丹娜的朋友
I'm a friend of Dana's.
安吉拉
Angela.
安吉拉 你要进来吗
Angela. Do you want to come in?
丹娜
Dana?
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我只是过来 你知道的 来接她的
I'm just here, you know, to pick her up.
你们要去哪里
Where are you guys going?
是要去露营吗
Like, camping?
不 妈妈
No, Mom.
我要搬出去
I'm moving.
搬到安吉拉家
To Angela's.
那好 不行 你不许搬
Okay. No, you're not.
我都不认识安吉拉 无意冒犯
I don't even know Angela. No offense.
或许我该在车里等着
Maybe I should wait in the car.
我觉得这主意不错
I think that's a good idea.
我马上就出去
I'll be out in a minute.
怎么 你就想那么偷偷的溜出去吗
What, you were just going to sneak out?
我跟你说过 妈妈
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表