剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
we scrub the entire mission.
-长官 -你听到了 斯科特
- Sir? - You heard me, Scott.
红色五号♥ 开始行动
Red 5, you are clear to engage.
但你得在十分钟内撤回
But we need you to bell back within ten minutes or less,
收到了吗
do you copy?
收到
Copy that.
基恩 珊迪 每个人都随时待命
Gene, Sandy. Everybody else is standing by.
任务计时
Mission clock...
13分46秒 还在倒数中
13:46, and counting.
-出什么事了 -外面怎么回事
- What did just happen!? - What was that outside?
十分钟马上就到了 长官
Ten minutes is up, sir.
长官
Sir...
时间就快到了
we're cutting it awfully close.
再多给他30秒
Give him another 30 seconds.
上行线路上有新信息 是张图片
I'm getting something on the uplink. It's a JPEG.
在三号♥监视器打开
Put it up on monitor 3.
-那是谁 -是丹尼尔吗
- Who is that? - Is that Daniel?
等一下 还有条加密信息
Hang on, there's an encrypted message attached.
现在解密
Decrypting now.
铁皮人已消灭
Tin Man is down.
通知其他各小组
Engage our birds and ground teams.
还有五个目标
Counting five additional targets,
我们还有两分钟
we have two minutes.
开始行动
All clear to engage.
重复一遍 开始行动
I repeat, all clear to engage.
坏女巫和稻草人已消灭
Glinda and Scarecrow are down.
轮到特拉维夫了
Here comes Tel Aviv.
虱子已消灭
Toto is down.
B小队行动
Here comes Bravo.
桃乐丝已消灭
Dorothy is down.
A小队
Alpha Team.
胆小狮子已消灭
Cowardly Lion is down.
好 太好了
Yes! Yes!
真棒 伙计们
That's how we do it, people.
做得好 干得好
Good job. Well done.
干得漂亮
Nice going.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everybody.
买♥♥得不少啊
You buy in bulk, I see.
-在好市多买♥♥能便宜点 -没有这里方便
- Cheaper at Costco. - Just not as convenient.
现实就这样 现代人的困境
There you have it. Modern dilemma.
菜很好吃 外婆
It's delicious, grandma.
妈妈 你工作面试怎么样
Mom, how was your job interview?
我觉得还不错
Fine, I guess.
你去面试工作了吗
You had a job interview?
这周面试了两次
A couple this week.
把尘封已久的会计证拿出来抖抖灰 然后
Dusting off the accounting degree, and um,
跟22岁的毛孩子见几次面
having a lot of meetings with 22 year olds.
你上次工作都是什么时候的事情了
When was the last time you worked at an office?
生你以前
Before you were born.
境况不同了
The landscape has changed.
我不明白你现在为什么要去找工作
I don't know why you want to do this right now.
-我觉得挺好 -我觉得也是
- I think it's pretty cool. - Me too.
可是现在...
But right now...
我觉得 你要操心的事情已经够多了
I mean, you have enough to worry about.
没错 其中包括我们需要挣点钱
Yeah, including the fact that we need some money coming in.
政♥府♥不能就这样不管你们了
Government can't just cut you off.
这么多年你一直全心全力的扮演军嫂的角色
All the years you devoted to being a military wife.
一旦被政♥府♥认定为叛徒
Well, once the government determines you're a traitor,
那就什么政策福利都没了
kinda puts an end to government benefits.
你可以诉诸法律
You could take legal action.
告海军陆战队吗
Against the Marine Corps?
是的 有人告过 而且你这案子胜算很大
Yes, it happens. And you have a very good case.
杰西 你至少应该跟律师咨♥询♥一下
Jess, you should at least consult an attorney.
妈妈 我不想谈这个
Mom, I don't want to talk about it.
那不是他应征入伍的主要原因吗
Wasn't that his whole argument for enlisting?
这样他就能照顾好他的家人了
He could take care of his family that way.
你还以为他会去教书呢
You thought he was going to teach school.
他本来只是要去海军陆战队服役两年而已
He was only supposed to be in the Marine Corps for two years.
结果发生了911恐怖袭击 谁能想得到
Then 9/11 happened. Nobody saw that coming.
我是说 他干什么事情都没和你商量过
My point is, he never consulted you about anything.
他向来是想干什么就干什么
He always did exactly what he wanted.
好了 妈妈 别说了
Okay, mom, that's enough.
我还能说什么
Well, what can I talk about?
我说各位
Hey, guys...
乐观主义者跳楼的时候是怎么说的来着
what did the optimist say as he was jumping off a building?
现在还不错
So far, so good.
现在还不错
So far, so good!
现在还不错
So far, so good!
喂
Hello.
你有没有看今天的报纸
Have you seen the paper yet?
还没
No.
你想让我读给你听吗
You want me to read it to you?
等一下 我醒醒神
Hold on, I'll wake up.
好了 读吧
Okay, go ahead.
今天的头条是
Alright, now the headline is...
中情局本部引爆者与中情局人员有染
"CIA officer linked to Langley bomber."
据不愿透露姓名的消息人士透露
"A CIA case officer may have had a sexual relationship
某中情局谍报人员或与尼古拉斯•布洛迪议员
with Congressman Nicholas Brody in the days and weeks
在中情局本部遭袭前的几周内
leading up to the attack on Langley,
一直保持着性关系
according to anonymous sources.
由于该谍报人员现在仍执行谍报工作
Because the officer still has active agents in the field,
其身份暂时得以保留
her identity is being withheld."
我们是实用主义者 我们得适应
We are pragmatists, we adapt.
我们不是看守圣火的守护者
We are not keepers of some sacred flame.
不用当成什么圣火
Doesn't have to be sacred.
我们只是用它来照亮而已
Just so long as we keep it lit.
我们是那么做的 但不止如此
Well, we did that. And some.
还得他妈的以眼还眼
Eye for a fucking eye.
还是奎恩帮咱们解决了麻烦 不是吗
Quinn saved our asses though, didn't he?
-我猜你已经看过这个了 -卡莉
- I assume you've seen this. - Carrie...
没错 你当然看过了
Yeah, no, of course you have.
谁不知道我们多讨厌有事情被捅到媒体上去
We all know how we hate things getting out into the press.
当然了 除非是我们自己把事情捅出去的
Unless, of course, we put them out there ourselves.
事情不是你所说的那样
Well, that's not what's happening here.
你以为我不知道你们在干什么吗
You don't think I know what you're doing?
不 你们在干什么我一清二楚
No, I know exactly what you are doing.
-那是你想错了 -是吗
- Well, you're wrong. - Am I!?
我们怎么不来问问他 你的小哈巴狗
Why don't we ask him, your little lapdog?
不过他的受训内容是杀人
Except he's trained to kill.
冷静点 卡莉 你犯的是很严重的错误
Breathe, Carrie. You're making a bad mistake.
这算是恐吓吗
Was that a threat!?
这算是恐吓才怪呢
Is that supposed to intimidate my ass!?
坐下 吃点甜点 这件事我们以后谈
Come on, sit down. Have some tiramisu. We'll talk about this.
-没什么好谈的 -这事在我们可控范围内
- There's nothing to talk about. - We will contain this.
可控 你能控制得了吗
Contain it!? You are containing it!
-拜托 -你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我
- Come on... - Get your fucking hands off me!
带她回家 看着她 直到她冷静下来
Take her home. And sit on her 'til she calms down.
布洛迪是你的任务 索尔
Brody was your operation, Saul.
你记住了
Remember that.
是你提出的计划 是你获得的批准
You proposed it, you sanctioned it,
也是你运作执行的
you ran it.
操♥你♥妈♥的 操你们全家
Now, fuck you! Fuck all of you!
她说的对
She's right, you know.
典型的反间谍行动
Classic counterintelligence.
我跟你说过 我不会编造那种故事
I told you. I didn't plant that story.
没错 都是按你的剧本发展的
Well, it's straight from your playbook.
我不是说那样做不明智
I'm not saying it wasn't smart.
特别是如果昨天行动失败 也可以防备万一
Especially if things had gone south yesterday, as insurance.
这不是我♥干♥的 索尔
It wasn't me, Saul.
我知道你想帮忙
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表