剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
He's gonna fix this cluster fuck,
一切都会恢...
He's gonna bring in every fuck...
卡莉 卡莉 一切都结束了
Carrie? Carrie... it's over.
不
No.
是的
Yeah.
纵然是神通广大的索尔也奈何不了这一切
Not even the almighty Saul can stop it now.
不 你怎么会知道
No, you don't know that.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
徒劳的幻想根本于事无补
Holding out false hope isn't helping anyone.
我想结束这一切
I want it to be over.
不许这么说
Don't say that.
我一切都好
I'm okay.
真的
I really am.
我希望你为我做件事
And I want you to do something for me.
什么事都行
Anything.
今晚 不论如何
Tonight, whatever happens,
我都不希望你来
I don't want you to be there.
布洛迪
Brody...
我是认真的
I mean it.
不要逼自己眼睁睁地看我离开
Don't put yourself through that.
我必须来
I have to be there.
我肯定会来
I will be there.
我必须挂电♥话♥了
I have to say good-bye now.
布洛迪 布洛迪
Brody? Brody?
你能不能
Can-can you ju...
你能不能再
Can you just stay here?
再...等...
Just... for...
几秒挂电♥话♥
Just for a few more seconds.
喂
Hello?
索尔
Saul.
我知道
I know.
我刚听说了
I just heard.
你能帮忙吗
Is there anything you can do?
相信我 我也希望我可以
Believe me, I wish there was.
一定还有办法
There must be something.
我都已经不在这里工作了
I don't even work here anymore.
况且 总统已经介入
Plus, the president's weighed in.
大♥赦♥国♥际♥那边呢
What about... Amnesty International,
或者人♥权♥观察呢
or-or-or Human Rights Watch?
现在找他们都已经太迟了
You know it's way too late for any of that.
天啊
Oh, God.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
回去吧
Let's go back.
不
No.
布洛迪 布洛迪
Brody! Brody!
布洛迪
Brody!
布洛迪
Brody!
四个月后
你给我带了什么来
What did you bring me?
法棍卖♥♥完了 所以我买♥♥了牛角面包
They were out of baguettes, so I got croissants instead.
你看到这个了吗
Did you see this?
看了
I did.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
我觉得应该把这地方买♥♥下来 住一辈子
I think we should buy this place and never leave.
日内瓦会议取得一项惊人的进展
"In a stunning development at the Geneva summit,
伊朗外交官同意国际原♥子♥能♥机♥构♥检查员
Iranian diplomats have offered IAEA inspectors
不受限制地进入该国核设施
full and unfettered access to the regime's nuclear sites
以换取撤销对其的经济制裁 索尔
in exchange for the lifting of economic sanctions." Saul...
是你
this is you.
是你做的
You did this.
不是我一个人
Not just me.
简直不可置信
It's unbelievable.
这是你的毕生追求
It's your whole life.
是你无尚光荣的成就
It's your crowning achievement.
但赔上了我的事业
Only cost me my career.
没错 是离开那鬼地方的好办法
Well... yeah, but it's a hell of a way to go out.
跟我一起去华盛顿
Come with me to Washington.
我说过 我要去纽约
I told you, I'm going to go to New York.
我会安排好寓所
I'm gonna set up the apartment.
只是住几天而已
It's only gonna be for a couple days.
我不会再踏进那栋楼一步
I am not setting foot in that building,
你被他们如此对待 也不该去
and neither should you after the way they treated you.
这可是年度追思会
It's the annual commemorative ceremony.
我们又多了132名烈士
We've got 132 new stars to put up on that wall.
你做好见卡莉的准备了吗
Did you make a plan to see Carrie?
我打了几次电♥话♥
I called a couple times.
还留了言
I left messages.
毫无响应
I never heard back.
有点奇怪
Hmm. Strange.
她可能只是太忙了
She's probably just busy.
你懂的
You know how it is.
你可以直接进去 他正在等你
You can go right in. He's waiting for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡莉
Carrie.
局长先生
Mr. Director.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
你看上去不错
You look well.
除了大了点
If large.
你很快就要休产假了吧
I assume we lose you to maternity leave soon?
我可能只需要离开几个小时
I'll probably need a few hours off.
日内瓦有新的消息传过来
That is some news coming out of Geneva.
太棒了
It's amazing.
索尔说的没错
Saul was right.
贾瓦迪非常成功地
Javadi's proven immensely successful
在最高层左右了伊朗的政策
at influencing Iranian policy at the highest levels.
这就是索尔 他通常是对的
Well, one thing about Saul-- he's usually right.
我没办法留他 卡莉
I couldn't keep him on, Carrie.
我希望你能了解个中缘由
I hope you understand why.
也许我们可以保留各自不同的看法
Maybe we can agree to disagree on that.
-真有意思 -什么
- That's funny. - What?
保留各自不同的看法
"Agree to disagree."
他肯定也会这么说的
That's exactly how he would have put it.
说回贾瓦迪
Back to Javadi, though.
你考虑过
Have you done any thinking
我们上周说的事吗
about what we discussed last week?
是的 你说的没错
I have... and you're right.
我呆在伊斯坦堡更方便控制贾瓦迪
My being in Istanbul would make running Javadi easier.
这可以说是那一地区的最高♥官♥衔
It's arguably the premier posting in the region.
你将是站长
And you'd be Station Chief.
局里史上最年轻的一个
The youngest in the history of the Agency.
我能自己选人吗
Can I handpick my people?
有一定范围
Up to a point.
我会让托尼•沙迪德留任副站长
I'd like you to keep Tony Shadid on as deputy,
以实现平稳过渡
in order to smooth the transition.
没问题
I can live with that.
那就是同意了
Then you're in.
我同意
I'm in.
非常好
Excellent.
非常好
Excellent.
我们会在接下来的几周
Uh, well, we'll discuss a timeline
-讨论出一个时间表 -很好
- over the next few weeks. - Great.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
-长官 -什么事
- Um, Sir? - Yes?
关于周五的纪念仪式
About the commemorative ceremony on Friday...
怎么了
What about it?
我觉得尼古拉斯•布洛迪该记一功
I think Nicholas Brody deserves a star.
他满足条件了 先生
He fulfills the criteria, sir.
把你跟他的私人关系先放一边
Putting aside your personal connection to him.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表