剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
他因急性缺氧导致呼吸衰竭
He's in respiratory failure due to acute hypoxia.
我们需要他醒过来
We need him awake.
我告诉你们 他昏迷是有原因的
And I'm telling you he's in a coma for a reason.
如果是你躺在那 你要我怎么做
What would you want me to do if it were you lying there?
我不能代奎恩说话
I can't speak for Quinn.
你最有资格代他说话
Well, if anybody can, you can.
奎恩奎恩 是我 卡莉
Quinn? Quinn, it's me, Carrie.
你睁开眼睛 好吗
I need you to open your eyes now, okay?
告诉我袭击目标是什么
Tell me what the target is.
告诉我袭击的地点是哪里
Tell me where the attack is going to happen.
系统待机
我需要一个伴侣
I want a partner.
一个了解这个真实世界
Someone who knows the world for what it is,
同时也明白这个世界亟需改善的人
but also knows it must be made better.
一个值得托付终身的人
Someone to share my life with.
我不知道该说什么
I--I don't know what to say.
我和局长说了
I spoke to the director.
他准备给你完全自主♥权♥ 卡莉
He's prepared to offer you complete autonomy, Carrie.
自己计划任务 自己组建团队
Design your own mission, pick your own team.
没兴趣 抱歉
Not interested. Sorry.
你刚救了千百条人命
You just saved hundreds of lives.
我运气好
I got lucky.
那就帮我们
Then help us.
帮我
Help me.
想出新的行动范式
Come up with a new paradigm.
该死的 卡莉 我需要你
Goddamn it, Carrie. I need you.
我说了 我不是曾经的我了
And I told you, I'm not that person anymore.
等我一下
Just hold on one second.
-你好 卡莉 -你好
- Hey, Carrie. - Hey.
-他没来吗 -没有
- He didn't show, huh? - No.
但你们给他安排时间了吧
But he was scheduled, right?
每周一 周三和周五
Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays, yeah.
你知道在哪能找到他吗
You have any idea where I can find him?
我不知道
I don't.
你不能逼人们做他们不想做的事
You can't make people do things they don't want to do.
-我得... -好的 谢谢
- I gotta... - Thanks. Yeah.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Motherfucker.
奎恩
Quinn.
你没去做物理治疗
You weren't in physical therapy.
跟我谈一谈
Talk to me for a minute.
我知道你很沮丧
I know you're frustrated.
这都让你看出来了啊
Oh, that's what you think.
好 你说是就是
Okay. I'll go with that.
我很沮丧
I'm frustrated.
你说了算
Whatever you say.
在最艰难的时刻
The hardest time,
你无法再坚持多一秒时
when you can't go on one more second,
你就要继续努力
that's when you have to keep trying,
因为这是取得突破的关键一刻
because that's when breakthroughs happen.
说得真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
Fucking moto shit!
我知道你想离开这里
I know you want to get out of here,
但你还没准备好
but you're not ready yet.
能不能别再...
Would you just stop...
像狗一样吠了
being like a dog?
奎恩 听我说
Quinn, listen...
坚持下去
Just stay with it.
你会好转的
You will improve.
你各方面都会好转的
All kinds of progress will start then.
都让你消停了 我不会好的
I just said stop! I'm not getting any better.
你的破脑壳怎么就想不通
Can't you get that through your fucking skull?
放开我
Let me go.
放了我吧
Let me go.
奎恩先生
Mr. Quinn?
我走了
I'm going.
克拉伦斯 带彼得回房♥
Clarence, see Peter to his room.
我没事
I'm okay.
他很沮丧 很愤怒
He's frustrated, he's angry.
他认为自己没好转
He thinks he isn't making progress.
怎么了
What?
在你来之前 他一直
Well... he seemed perfectly fine--
还挺好的
earlier, that is.
所以是我造成的吗
What, so now it's my fault?
我不知道 只是...
I don't know. It's just...
也许你不来扰乱他
maybe he would have more success
他会做得更好
without the upset of your visits.
你这么说真荒谬
That's absurd. Yes!
他是因为自己的情况而心烦意乱
Yes, he gets upset, but at his situation here.
他向我表示过了
He just expresses it to me.
我们觉得没这么简单
We think it's more than that.
我们
We?
"我们"是谁
Wait, who's we?
这是他医生的想法吗
His--his doctors feel this way?
他整个医疗团队都这么想
His entire treatment team does.
什么...
What...
你是要我别来了吗
So you're saying that I should stop coming?
你每天都来
You're here every day.
我是要你歇两天
I'm saying you should take a break.
我是他的朋友 他没其他亲友
I'm his friend. He has no one else.
我知道 所以
I know. That's why
你该好好聆听他的想法
you should listen to what he's trying to tell you.
进入选举日和1月20日的就职典礼之间的
All compressed into the 72 days between the election
72天高峰时刻
and the January 20th inauguration.
现今世界最复杂 最艰难的
The most complex, most difficult transfer of power
权力移交 可能...
on the planet today probably...
她跟她的过渡团队一起待在
The top two floors of the Intercontinental,
洲际酒店最高的两个楼层
where she's huddled with her transition team
纽约巴克莱洲际酒店
专注于简报和开会
poring over briefing books, taking meetings...
-先生们 -将军
- Gentlemen? - General.
将军
General.
好
Well?
好的是 很快就结束了
On the plus side, it didn't last long.
你们可以进来了
We're ready for you now.
祝好运
Good luck.
知道麦克伦登将军刚才说了什么吗
You know what General McClendon just told me?
派七万士兵到叙利亚
Put 70,000 troops into Syria
就能在六周内消灭极端组织
and ISIS is done and dusted in six weeks.
中情局有什么想法
What does CIA think?
无需顾虑 先生们 直接说吧
Oh, don't be shy, gentlemen. Jump right in.
这是自♥由♥开火区
This is a free-fire zone.
问题不在于消灭极端组织
Well...the problem is not so much destroying ISIS,
总统女士 事实上...
Madame President, as it is--
候任总统女士
Madame President-elect.
我知道挺拗口的
It's a mouthful, I know.
候任总统女士
Madame President-elect.
更大的问题是
Bigger problem is holding
事后控制和保卫该地域
and securing the territory afterwards.
所以这是地面入侵和占领
So now it's a ground invasion and an occupation.
否则 另一个极端组织会乘虚而入
Otherwise, just another ISIS waiting in the wings.
这任务挺瘆人啊 先生们
The mission is creeping, gentlemen.
不幸的是没有其他更好的方案
Unfortunately, the alternatives don't look much better.
如果选择撤离呢
What about getting out?
-您说什么 -离开
- Excuse me? - Leaving.
告诉美国人♥民♥这行不通
Telling the American people this isn't working
把我们的军队撤回 统统撤回
and bringing our forces home-- all of them.
为何不行
Why not?
既然无法赢得战争 我们怎么还待在那里
If the war isn't winnable, what are we still doing there?
一方面是为了克制敌人
Containing the enemy, for one thing.
防止他们把该地域
Preventing them from... turning the region
作为基地 攻击我们的家园
into a base for attacking us here at home.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表