剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
现在他满脑子就只有想办法活命
Survival's the only thing on his mind right now.
他不会让身家性命徒增风险的
He will not take any unnecessary risks with his life.
你就不觉得打你们上次见面到现在
You don't think he could've changed a little
他可能有点变了吗
since you last saw him?
他会如约去见你的
He will keep that meeting with you.
在那之前 你应该去睡会儿
Until then, you should get some sleep.
文件准备好了奎恩会给你送过去
Quinn will deliver the file to you when it's ready
然后在你们约见的地方当后援
and provide backup at the meeting point.
我真希望你是对的 索尔
I hope you're right about this, Saul.
当然了 你去歇着吧
I am. Get some rest.
你也该歇歇了
You deserve it.
+已孕 -未孕
阿德尔先生
Mr. Adal.
参议员
Senator.
局长对不能到场表示歉意
The director apologizes for not being here
他让我来替他出席会议
and has asked me to take the meeting for him.
请带路吧
Lead the way.
局长在哪里
Where is the director?
这我恐怕不知道
I'm afraid I don't know.
他没有跟我透露
He chose not to share that with me.
我非常高兴有机会
Well, I, for one, am very glad to have this opportunity
和你一起参观 阿德尔先生
to visit with you, Mr. Adal.
谢谢你 参议员
Thank you, Senator.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
我能开诚布公地说一下吗
May I speak plainly?
当然
Of course.
这所机构真是一团糟
The agency is a mess.
好吧 在我看来
Okay. As far as I can see,
它正往死胡同里走呢
it's being driven into the fucking ground.
因为一个昏了头的差劲领导班子
By poor decision-making and god-awful leadership.
希望就在你这位改良者
The hope is that you are the reformer
你参议院和特委会的记录便可证明
your record in the Senate and on the Select Committee would indicate.
这么说你认同变革
So, then, you agree that change is in order,
而不计代价了
no matter how painful.
鉴于局内遭遇的这场最惨痛袭击
In light of the worst attack this agency has ever suffered,
是这样
yes, I do.
这怎么发生的
How did this happen?
都过去了
The past is the past.
我更为关注后续情况
I'm more interested in what happens next.
后续就是我们让这个世界
What happens next is that we reclaim the respect
重新建立起
and the fear
对中情局这支铁血之师的敬畏
that the world used to have for this agency's hard punch.
想想你自己的那些丰功伟绩
Reminiscent of some of the work you yourself have done.
索马里
In Somalia,
利比亚 乌干达
in Libya, Uganda.
参议员阁下 我有什么可以效劳的
How can I be of service, Senator?
十二天后是我的任职听证
My confirmation hearing is in 12 days.
我不希望就任局长第一天出什么乱子
I don't want any surprises on my first day as director.
没有家丑
No skeletons,
没有烂摊子
no unfinished business,
没有第二个布洛迪
no more Sergeant Brodys,
没有卡莉•麦吉森
no Carrie Mathisons.
绝不会有
God forbid.
喂
Yeah?
是我
It's me.
我到了 后门外
I'm here. Out back.
稍等
Hold on.
你来早了
You're early.
留些缓冲时间永远没错
Always good to have a cushion.
睡眠补够了吗
You get much sleep?
差不多
Some.
贾瓦迪那边什么情况
What's the latest on Javadi?
你打完电♥话♥一小时后 无人机发现
Well, the drone picked up a car-- a Buick--
一辆别克车驶向高球场那处房♥子
headed for the golf course house about an hour after you called in.
可以确定贾瓦迪在那里吗
Have we actually seen if Javadi's still there?
-不 -那么那台车就毫无意义了
- No. - Well, then that car doesn't mean shit.
给我带文件了吗
You bring me the file?
嗯 经得起推敲的电子情报
Yeah. Verifiable electronic intelligence
关于我们如何猎杀那六个目标
on how we hunted down those six targets.
情报源头一类并未提及 不过
No mention of sources or anything like that, but...
足以令德黑兰方面相信
enough to make the suits in Tehran know
贾瓦迪招募的是正确的人选
that Javadi recruited the right girl.
他得出现才行
If he shows.
索尔确信他会出现
Saul's convinced he will.
我知道你会怎么想
I know what you're thinking.
你不知道
No, you don't.
布洛迪是全美头号♥通缉犯
Brody is America's most wanted man.
你寻找他的蛛丝马迹
You're looking for possible
是出于你的职责
signings of him because it's your job.
新的一次性手♥机♥ 旧的给我
New burner phone. Give me your old one.
好 出发吧
All right. Let's go.
拉 扎 罗
L-a-z-a-r-o.
拉扎罗
Lazaro.
名字还保留不变吗
And are we keeping the same first name?
对
Yes.
这需要多久
How long does it take?
三到六周
Three to six weeks.
一共41.14美元
That'll be $41.14, please.
我这儿有
I've got money.
就这样吗
Is that it?
再签个名就好
Oh. Just a signature here.
旧的还是新的
old name or new name?
出生的名字 签在"申请者"那栏
Birth name, where it says "Applicant."
谢谢
Thanks.
你看着是个好姑娘
You seem like a nice young lady.
肯定能让妈妈省心
Must have Mom to thank for that.
只不过...我真想不出
Um, I-I just... I-I can't imagine
你们是摊上了什么事
what you all are going through.
可以让我为你们祈祷吗
Would you permit me to pray for you?
当然
Of course.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
愿上帝保佑你
God bless.
走吧 咱们回家
Come on. Let's go home.
-祝好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
-坐靠窗的位子 好让我能看到你 -好
- Sit in the window so I can see you. - Right.
贾瓦迪出发了吗
Is Javadi moving yet?
还没有 一片安静
Nothing yet. All quiet.
他还在那房♥子里进行检查
He's still in that house going through his options.
换我也会这么做
That's what I'd be doing.
他做的很好
He's cutting it pretty fine.
他不按时出发 是在传达一个信息
By being late, he's making a point.
什么信息
Which is?
士可杀
You may have me over a barrel,
不可辱
but I'll never be your bitch.
有了 有动静了
There's movement. Something's happening.
是他
It's him.
他上车了
He's getting in the car.
他朝西..
He's heading west...
向270国道去了
towards 270.
目前还算顺利
So far, so good.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I better take this.
待命 卡莉 就这样
Stand by, Carrie. This is it.
把他接进来
Put him through.
-索尔 -洛克哈特怎么样了
- Saul. - How was Lockhart?
没见到你 他很失望
Disappointed not to see you.
可以想象
I can imagine.
不过我觉得之前的会面颇有成效吧
But I think we had a productive meeting.
有什么特殊情况吗
Anything specific?
没有 他只想在大日子到来前一切到位
No. He's just trying to get his bearings before the big day.
他当然想
Of course he is.
他有点担心权力能否顺利交接
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表